Well, if you liked downloading TV shows off of bittorrent

ouch my meaghurtz had beens stoled !
$nave

Well, if you liked downloading TV shows off of bittorrent

Post by $nave » Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:56 pm

I'm sure a *AA group will be formed to stop it since they are producing season DVDs of just about anything that comes on TV, and iTunes now offers Lost/Desperate Housewives/The Suite Life/Night Stalker/That's So Raven episodes for $1.99 a piece

Just because it enters your home without paying for it, doesn't mean you still don't have to pay for it in another format, you communists!!!

HBO is actively going after those who are downloading that Rome show by putting bad data into torrents...

"It won't be long now"
TheWholeFNShow

Post by TheWholeFNShow » Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:49 pm

Yeah, and I love how apple thinks selling music videos for the new gen ipods are really going to work. Especially with.

www.mediaburialvideos.com
www.urbanchaosvideos.com
www.hdpvidz.com

Sites like these which allow free downloads. Given, it's all rock n' metal so if that's not your genre try join everyone else who uses P2P.
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Sat Oct 15, 2005 1:23 am

I am still waiting for the RIAA to start suing people for whistling songs.

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
die

Post by die » Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:03 am

I saw this on the morning news. I didn't catch all of it because I was half-assed asleep, but it looked like sweetness. They said something about being able to hook it to the tv and record the shows too, directly as you watch them.
There is another Skywalker....
Robert Paulson

Post by Robert Paulson » Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:05 pm

die wrote:I saw this on the morning news. I didn't catch all of it because I was half-assed asleep, but it looked like sweetness. They said something about being able to hook it to the tv and record the shows too, directly as you watch them.
It's thinner, and badasser (if that's a word) than the old school ipods, but it sucks your money to buy.

In Mississippi I never saw anyone with an ipod. In CA everybody has one. If you don't you are not in style. Someone told me they are a good conversation starter. But just try to talk to a girl that's wearing them and see the cold bitchy look they give because you are interrupting j-lo.

"I don't make promises, I make threats" - Some yelling black lady
cYnical wrote:The philosophical suggestion that pain don't hurt caused a paradigm shift in my life that I'm still not sure I've fully recovered from.
die

Post by die » Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:53 pm

If you don't you are not in style.
What if you are pimping your ipod, but you are rocking acid washed jeans, 1991 solid white hightop Reeboks & a mullet?
Robert Paulson

Post by Robert Paulson » Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:54 am

die wrote:
If you don't you are not in style.
What if you are pimping your ipod, but you are rocking acid washed jeans, 1991 solid white hightop Reeboks & a mullet?
you'd be me at a party the other night. without the mullet, but only because I didn't make it to target before the party started. Although I'm thinking of buying one to wear with my jedi halloween costume. I can be "jedi master billy bob."

"I don't make promises, I make threats" - Some yelling black lady
cYnical wrote:The philosophical suggestion that pain don't hurt caused a paradigm shift in my life that I'm still not sure I've fully recovered from.
die

Post by die » Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:06 pm

I can be "jedi master billy bob."

"Luke, I'm your father/uncle."
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:16 pm

^Sold.^
SoVi3t wrote:I am still waiting for the RIAA to start suing people for whistling songs.
Double sold.