Anybody getting a PSP?

ouch my meaghurtz had beens stoled !
Acidevil

Post by Acidevil » Fri May 20, 2005 6:19 pm

I'm waiting for Michael Jackson's Tickle Teh Pickle Adventure to be released on the DS before I'd consider purchasing one. :P

What games does everyone have for it?

I've picked up Untold Legends, Wipeout Pure, Lumines, Mercury, and Smart Bomb. I've only actually played Untold Legends and a little bit of Wipeout Pure (mostly with the browser). I've got to say, if you thought about picking up Untold Legends, borrow or rent it first. The game started off looking like a Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance quality hack 'n' slash RPG, but has become more and more boring as time goes on. I just want to finish the fucker and trade it in for...anything else. I don't anticipate keeping this one. Perhaps its better as a multiplayer title, but I don't think I'll ever find out.
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Thu May 26, 2005 7:52 pm

die wrote:Well, as a small update....

I took my PSP back to Gaymestop and traded for another. First off, the new ones do not come with the Spiderman 2 disc, so I ganked my old one back out of the box before trading it back in. Now, I trade in my old PSP with the 3 dead pixels for a PSP with 1 dead pixel.

Seriously, Sony are fags.
I got mine on launch as well, and had this same scenario happen to me. Except that was with my most recent return; I had another as well. The first one DIDN'T INCLUDE A BATTERY, so when I got home and realized it, I had to drive all the way back to EB to get a new one. Thankfully I work there, so I can renew my warranty whenever I feel like returning it. Kick ass. :D

Also, there was a defective PSP in the back one time, sitting atop a mound of defectives that were ready to get shipped off pretty soon. So, I was down with the quickness and ganked the batttery out of it. Now I have two! Fuck the $44.99 pricetag on the packaged ones, I like my method better.

There's a slew of UMD movies coming out this summer. Super Troopers, Van Wilder, Terminator 2, and Predator! Fuck yes!
"I don't want to completely destroy you, I hope that through our arguments you become smarter and/or more like myself."--die
MainCoon

Post by MainCoon » Thu May 26, 2005 9:35 pm

I just heard some television shows are coming as well.

- Chappelle Show
- South Park
- Ren & Stimpy
- Viva La Bam Vol. 1 (woulnd't that be cool if the commentary was on it?)

I think there are more. I just can't remember where that link was...

More movies too! How about Starship Troopers?

And how about, Team America? Should be this next month or so.

:D

Post by die » Thu May 26, 2005 11:52 pm

Anybody hooked theirs up to the PC to put pr0n on it yet? :lol:
There is another Skywalker....
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Fri May 27, 2005 7:02 pm

die wrote:Anybody hooked theirs up to the PC to put pr0n on it yet? :lol:
Within a week of when I got it. All I had to wait for was the memory card purchase (since 32mb is weak shit), and voila! Pr0nstation Portable.

There's nothing like driving by a car full of people at night and holding your PSP to the window with a Wifey vid rolling. :D
"I don't want to completely destroy you, I hope that through our arguments you become smarter and/or more like myself."--die
die

Post by die » Fri May 27, 2005 10:18 pm

:lol:

try some Heather and Melanie from ideepthroat.com . :twisted:
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Mon May 30, 2005 10:18 pm

Have you put any pr0n on your PSP, die?
MainCoon

Post by MainCoon » Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:08 am

UMD Movies for PSP Release Listupdated 6/7/05

BUENA VISTA

Now Available - National Treasure, Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, Reign of Fire, Kill Bill: Volume 1, HERO

6/21 - King Arthur: Director's Cut, TRON, Hostage, Cursed

7/19 - Kill Bill: Volume 2, Gone in 60 Seconds: Director's Cut, From Dusk Till Dawn, Armageddon

8/16 - Sin City, Shaolin Soccer, The Rock, Coyote Ugly: Extended Cut

EAGLE ROCK ENTERTAINMENT

Street Date TBA - Pink Floyd: Dark Side of the Moon, Nirvana: Nevermind, The Up in Smoke Tour, Black Label Society: Boozed, Broozed & Broken Boned, Busta Rhymes: Everything Remains Raw, Jimi Hendrix: Electric Ladyland Classic Album, Iron Maiden: Number of the Beast Classic Album, Marilyn Manson: Guns, God and Government, Metallica: Metallica Classic Album, Puddle of Mudd: Live at the Key Club - Striking That Familiar Chord, Snoop Dogg: Big Snoop Dogg's Puff Puff Pass Tour

GENEON ENTERTAINMENT

8/16 - Helsing, Gungrave (the first 2 episodes of each series)

7/5 - Appleseed, Samurai Champloo (the first 2 episodes of each series)

GLAY'Z (ADULT - JAPAN)

7/8 - Goku Honban Tachibana Riko, Kyonyuu Nurse Amai Mitsu, Kaneshiro Anna: Koukyuu Soap Jou

7/22 - BiBody Ero-Terrorist Noa, Loli-Nanpa Special 5

H.M.P. (ADULT - JAPAN)

7/16 - H.M.P. Countdown 2005, Syojokyu Miyako Hikaru, Hoshino Hikaru Best

IMAGE ENTERTAINMENT

6/28 - Backyard, Beef, Bobbito's Basics to Boogie, Freshest Kids: A History of the B-Boy, The Hillz, Short Circuit, MC: Why We Do It, The Magic of Flight: IMAX, Jamie Foxx: I Might Need Security, Tupac Shakur: Thug Angel - The Life of an Outlaw, Endless Summer, Godsmack: Live, One Love: The Game, The Life, Sisterhood, Thumb Wars/Thumbtanic Double Feature

7/26 - Beef II, Dreamscape, Galerians: Rion, Prince: Rave Un2 the Year 2000, Super Speedway: The Mach II Special Edition - IMAX, Vans Warped Tour

8/16 - I Got Five on It

8/23 - Hood of the Living Dead

8/30 - Artie Lange: It's the Whiskey Talkin', Deftones: Live in Hawaii - Music in High Places, Goo Goo Dolls: Live in Alaska - Music in High Places, Justice, Laffapalooza! #1, Larry the Cable Guy: Git-R-Done, U2: The Joshua Tree: Classic Albums

Street Date TBA - Twilight Zone: Nightmare at 20,000 Feet, Witches of the Carribean, Taste of Chaos, Basket Case

LIONS GATE

6/7 - Terminator 2, The Punisher, National Lampoon's Van Wilder, SAW, Open Water

Street Date TBA - Total Recall, Rambo: First Blood, Part II, Young Guns, Cabin Fever, House of the Dead

MGM

9/13 - Be Cool, Beauty Shop, Stargate: Atlantis, Bulletproof Monk

PARAMOUNT

8/9 - Team America: World Police, Coach Carter, Without a Paddle

8/30 - Sahara, The Italian Job, Viva La Bam: Volume 1 (TV)

Street Date TBA - Tomb Raider, The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie, SpongeBob SquarePants: Volume 1 (TV), Chapelle's Show: Volume 1 (TV), Ren & Stimpy: Volume 1½-ish (TV), South Park: Volume 1 (TV)

SONY (COLUMBIA TRISTAR)

Now Available: Spider-Man 2 (initially bundled with some early PSP systems), xXx, Resident Evil: Apocalypse, Hellboy: Director's Cut, Are We There Yet?, House of Flying Daggers, Once Upon a Time in Mexico, Charlie's Angels, Hollow Man, Boogeyman

6/14 - Hitch, Bad Boys, Daddy Day Care, The Grudge, Spider-Man: The New Animated Series - The Mutant Menace, Spider-Man 2

6/28 - Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, Starship Troopers, Air Force One, Resident Evil, 7 Seconds

7/12 - Black Hawk Down, You Got Served, Anacondas: The Hunt for the Blood Orchid

7/19 - Man of the House

7/26 - Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within, Labyrinth, Steamboy: Director's Cut, The Dark Crystal, Not Another Teen Movie, xXx: State of the Union, Cowboy Be-Bop (movie)

8/2 - Ghostbusters, S.W.A.T., Guess Who, Big Daddy

8/9 - Kung Fu Hustle, The Replacement Killers

8/16 - Dave Chappelle: For What It's Worth, The Big Hit, Richard Pryor: Live on the Sunset Strip

8/23 - Layer Cake, Snatch

Street Date TBA - Stripes

20TH CENTURY FOX

7/5 - Napoleon Dynamite, I, Robot, Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story, Predator, Super Troopers

UNIVERSAL

7/26 - Van Helsing, The Rundown, Assault on Precinct 13, Dawn of the Dead: Unrated Director's Cut, The Chronicles of Riddick: Unrated Director's Cut, The Fast and the Furious

Post by Acidevil » Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:18 pm

Its sad. Really sad.

If I'm going to watch a movie on my PSP, I'll rip the DVD or download it from someone who already did the work.
die

Post by die » Wed Jun 08, 2005 5:48 pm

n-MITY wrote:Have you put any pr0n on your PSP, die?
I haven't tried it yet, I wanted to put some home movies on it though. :twisted:
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:58 pm

If I'm going to watch a movie on my PSP, I'll rip the DVD or download it from someone who already did the work.
Good luck. Hopefully you have a spare gb memory stick for that.
MainCoon

Post by MainCoon » Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:31 pm

A spare? Yikes! I want that kind of money. He would be better off buying half a dozen movies.

Post by Acidevil » Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:35 am

n-MITY wrote:Good luck. Hopefully you have a spare gb memory stick for that.
Don't sweat it, I do.
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:54 pm

That's awesome. Did you find a distributer who's got a decent price? I wish I did, fuck $150.

By the way, my titles are:

-Tiger Woods
-Wipeout
-Twisted Metal (one of my favorites)
-Metal Gear Acid
-Tony Hawk (my other favorite)
-NBA

Tony Hawk and Twisted Metal can keep me sitting there for a long time and forget about it, and NBA can be the same way. However, NBA has lame drawbacks like Shaq busting from 20 ft out, and as a fade-away none the less.

I want FIFA next.
die

Post by die » Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:10 pm

So the Twisted Metal is good? I figured it would be, when I saw the previews for it, I was immediately taken back to the days of TM2 on the PSone. That game owned me for months.

I've got NFL Street Unleashed. It's good shit.