Anybody getting a PSP?

ouch my meaghurtz had beens stoled !
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:06 pm

Dude, Twisted Metal takes owning to the next level. One time Coon was using our friend's PSP with Twisted Metal against my PSP with Twisted Metal. It was fucking awesome and took up a good hour of time just playing mulitplayer.

He knows I scorched his ass every round though. :twisted:
"I don't want to completely destroy you, I hope that through our arguments you become smarter and/or more like myself."--die
Shwiggie

Post by Shwiggie » Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:28 pm

I got an email yesterday saying that there was one waiting on me to claim, but I'd sooner spend the buXors to actually buy one before pimping out my email address more than it already is.
MainCoon

Post by MainCoon » Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:08 pm

He knows I scorched his ass every round though.
Yeah, I know. Rub it in.

Hey! I did pretty well for my first time playing Twisted Metal in more than five years.

Post by MainCoon » Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:13 am

*Update list of UMDs*
UMD Movies for PSP Release Listupdated 6/10/05

BUENA VISTA

Now Available - National Treasure, Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, Reign of Fire, Kill Bill: Volume 1, HERO

6/21 - King Arthur: Director's Cut, TRON, Hostage, Cursed

7/19 - Kill Bill: Volume 2, Gone in 60 Seconds: Director's Cut, From Dusk Till Dawn, Armageddon

8/16 - Sin City, Shaolin Soccer, The Rock, Coyote Ugly: Extended Cut

EAGLE ROCK ENTERTAINMENT

Street Date TBA - Pink Floyd: Dark Side of the Moon, Nirvana: Nevermind, The Up in Smoke Tour, Black Label Society: Boozed, Broozed & Broken Boned, Busta Rhymes: Everything Remains Raw, Jimi Hendrix: Electric Ladyland Classic Album, Iron Maiden: Number of the Beast Classic Album, Marilyn Manson: Guns, God and Government, Metallica: Metallica Classic Album, Puddle of Mudd: Live at the Key Club - Striking That Familiar Chord, Snoop Dogg: Big Snoop Dogg's Puff Puff Pass Tour

GENEON ENTERTAINMENT

8/16 - Helsing, Gungrave (the first 2 episodes of each series)

7/5 - Appleseed, Samurai Champloo (the first 2 episodes of each series)

GLAY'Z (ADULT - JAPAN)

7/8 - Goku Honban Tachibana Riko, Kyonyuu Nurse Amai Mitsu, Kaneshiro Anna: Koukyuu Soap Jou

7/22 - BiBody Ero-Terrorist Noa, Loli-Nanpa Special 5

H.M.P. (ADULT - JAPAN)

7/16 - H.M.P. Countdown 2005, Syojokyu Miyako Hikaru, Hoshino Hikaru Best

IMAGE ENTERTAINMENT

6/28 - Backyard, Beef, Bobbito's Basics to Boogie, Freshest Kids: A History of the B-Boy, The Hillz, Short Circuit, MC: Why We Do It, The Magic of Flight: IMAX, Jamie Foxx: I Might Need Security, Tupac Shakur: Thug Angel - The Life of an Outlaw, Endless Summer, Godsmack: Live, One Love: The Game, The Life, Sisterhood, Thumb Wars/Thumbtanic Double Feature

7/26 - Beef II, Dreamscape, Galerians: Rion, Prince: Rave Un2 the Year 2000, Super Speedway: The Mach II Special Edition - IMAX, Vans Warped Tour

8/16 - I Got Five on It

8/23 - Hood of the Living Dead

8/30 - Artie Lange: It's the Whiskey Talkin', Deftones: Live in Hawaii - Music in High Places, Goo Goo Dolls: Live in Alaska - Music in High Places, Justice, Laffapalooza! #1, Larry the Cable Guy: Git-R-Done, U2: The Joshua Tree: Classic Albums

Street Date TBA - Twilight Zone: Nightmare at 20,000 Feet, Witches of the Carribean, Taste of Chaos, Basket Case

LIONS GATE

6/7 - Terminator 2, The Punisher, National Lampoon's Van Wilder, SAW, Open Water

Street Date TBA - Total Recall, Rambo: First Blood, Part II, Young Guns, Cabin Fever, House of the Dead

MGM

9/13 - Be Cool, Beauty Shop, Stargate: Atlantis, Bulletproof Monk

PARAMOUNT

8/9 - Team America: World Police, Coach Carter, Without a Paddle

8/30 - Sahara, The Italian Job, Viva La Bam: Volume 1 (TV)

Street Date TBA - Tomb Raider, The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie, SpongeBob SquarePants: Volume 1 (TV), Chapelle's Show: Volume 1 (TV), Ren & Stimpy: Volume 1½-ish (TV), South Park: Volume 1 (TV)

SONY (COLUMBIA TRISTAR)

Now Available: Spider-Man 2 (initially bundled with some early PSP systems), xXx, Resident Evil: Apocalypse, Hellboy: Director's Cut, Are We There Yet?, House of Flying Daggers, Once Upon a Time in Mexico, Charlie's Angels, Hollow Man, Boogeyman

6/14 - Hitch, Bad Boys, Daddy Day Care, The Grudge, Spider-Man: The New Animated Series - The Mutant Menace, Spider-Man 2

6/28 - Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, Starship Troopers, Air Force One, Resident Evil, 7 Seconds

7/12 - Black Hawk Down, You Got Served, Anacondas: The Hunt for the Blood Orchid

7/19 - Man of the House

7/26 - Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within, Labyrinth, Steamboy: Director's Cut, The Dark Crystal, Not Another Teen Movie, xXx: State of the Union, Cowboy Be-Bop (movie)

8/2 - Ghostbusters, S.W.A.T., Guess Who, Big Daddy

8/9 - Kung Fu Hustle, The Replacement Killers

8/16 - Dave Chappelle: For What It's Worth, The Big Hit, Richard Pryor: Live on the Sunset Strip

8/23 - Layer Cake, Snatch

Street Date TBA - Stripes

20TH CENTURY FOX

7/5 - Napoleon Dynamite, I, Robot, Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story, Predator, Super Troopers

UNIVERSAL

7/26 - Van Helsing, The Rundown, Assault on Precinct 13, Dawn of the Dead: Unrated Director's Cut, The Chronicles of Riddick: Unrated Director's Cut, The Fast and the Furious

8/30 - American Pie, The Bourne Identity, Friday Night Lights

Post by die » Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:50 pm

Sweet. I need to pick up TM then. Damn, I'm wishing they would hurry up with some damn new games :x
There is another Skywalker....
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:49 pm

i picked up one for myself for x-mas this weekend.... im debating whether to open it or leave it as an actual present...
TheWholeFNShow

Post by TheWholeFNShow » Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:02 am

^ latter or return for refund.
die

Post by die » Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:53 am

-get GTA for it.

Never take advice from a guy who buys exercise bicycles :P
There is another Skywalker....
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:28 pm

I picked up Xmen Legends 2 and Fifa 06 for it.. i'm going to ask for GTA and another game as legit christmas presents...
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:08 am

die wrote:-get GTA for it.

Never take advice from a guy who buys exercise bicycles :P
HEY!
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:56 pm

So where does one get those lovely hacks for this thing.. i've heard there are NES emulators, and other fun shit like that out there... and ways to pull down games into your memory card.. please... edumacate me... i am PSP-illiterate
$nave

Post by $nave » Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:29 pm

http://www.psphacks.net/

Good luck, because I don't know if I would do it.