EDDIE GUERRERO IS DEAD!

Sports. Warren Sapp wants to tackle yo mommas pussy.
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:59 pm

I cant find my old phreakymex 2.0 sig from cAWR

Jerk,

Do you still have a copy of it.. I believe i had you host it a long time ago.... I'd like to use it in honor of Eddie.
Shwiggie

Post by Shwiggie » Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:31 pm

I read something, somewhere, that they thought he had a sudden, massive heart attack. He'd apparently been brushing his teeth and just dropped dead. It's been known to happen...I know of at least two people in my small-town area that died that way and around the same age, and they never had drinking, drug, or steroid problems.

The wikipedia entry for Eddie (those guys sure are fast) said his funeral would be Wednesday in Phoenix with Superstar Billy Graham conducting the service. Apparently he'd gotten saved sometime back in '02, which is a comforting thought, at least for me. Hopefully the family'll feel the same way.

I didn't see the press conference with Chavo, but don't be shocked if he seemed OK on TV. Death affects different people in different ways. I know when my dad died that I was cool for several days, but there were some days I just didn't feel like looking at anybody. And there's the "holding up for the family" aspect, too. So don't be too quick to judge the guy.
$nave

Post by $nave » Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:38 pm

The match Eddie had with Rey at Halloween Havoc '97 was one of the best matches ever.

He was a great wrestler.
TheWholeFNShow

Post by TheWholeFNShow » Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:54 pm

I expect the horrible "Legends of Wrestling" series to put him in the game.

Seriously, while the guy to some may not have necessarily been deemed a legend in the ring, but he'd pretty much had gone everywhere, wrestled about everywhere, and was an inspiration to many.

Jericho is pretty tore up about it.
$nave

Post by $nave » Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:23 pm

Somebody who added the "cause of death" to the Wikipedia thing should be shot. I know the internet is full of assholes, me being one of them, but they shouldn't make fun of a recently passed dead guy.

Or they should at least be funny.
TheWholeFNShow

Post by TheWholeFNShow » Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:52 pm

On the added cause of death, he or she may have got that off LOP's site.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/2005_/a ... 919945.php

Eddie Guerrero was found dead in the bathroom in his hotel room with a toothbrush in his mouth and thus he apparently died while brushing his teeth earlier in the morning. The belief among WWE personnel is that Guerrero died of heart failure. Guerrero's body was found and removed from the room by local paramedics.
May not necessarily be true, but other sources are reporting it, so I don't necessarily think it's tasteless

But if you're referencing to assholes, here is where you want to go.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/2005_/a ... 996184.php
Anthony P. Landrosh sent in the following letter to me. He said that he was listening to ESPN radio earlier today, "The Herd With Colin Cowherd", and Colin Cowherd said some rude comments about Eddie Guerrero's passing. He accused Eddie and other wrestlers of steroid use. Cowherd said, "who cares that he died" and that Guerrero's death was not "newsworthy." He also started speculation on the "unknown causes" of his death.

Colin Cowherd has a subsite on ESPN.com, which you can visit by CLICKING HERE. He's the guy on the top banner of the page. His site also has an e-mail form where you can send an e-mail. CLICK HERE to visit the e-mail page if you have something to say to him.

Anyways, here is the letter paralegal Anthony P. Landrosh typed.....

I don't even know if anyone will even read this or care, but I want you to know that there are a lot of people that care about Eddie Guerrero (WWE star that passed away yesterday morning). Regardless of what you or your listeners think about professional wrestling, it does not change the fact
the Mr. Guerrero was a human being and to be so ignorant (Colin) by disrespecting him or his job a day after his death is borderline heartless.

I am a 32 year old male that (as most men in my demographic) spends a good portion of time watching Sportscenter, College Game Day, and NFL Sunday Night to mention a few shows on ESPN and its affiliates. I want you to know that the actions that your Radio hosts has just caused you a
viewer and listener. I also intend to post this on many other sites, so people can see how disrespectful you really are.

FYI- The disrespectful comments were made on the Colin Cowherd show this morning on ESPN Radio, accusing Eddie and other wrestlers of steroid use,making mention that "who cares that he died" this isn't even "newsworthy" and speculating as to the "unknown causes" of the death.

Thank you for your time.

Anthony Landrosh
It's people who are glad of other people's death that should have their testicles/ovaries removed and forced to live for an eternity in the most fiery furnaces of hell.
$nave

Post by $nave » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:46 pm

I'm talking about this.
Attachments
net_tards_at_work.gif
net_tards_at_work.gif (2.86 KiB) Viewed 1830 times
Jesus Las Vegas

Post by Jesus Las Vegas » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:49 pm

I'm back dudes.

I can't believe it. I call the usual steroid assisted heart explosion as made famous by Henning et al.

I would be shitting myself if I was Scott Steiner right now. Actually any wrestler from the eighties who epitomised that coked up aesthetic kind of has their number up.

But seriously Eddie. That's sad. Black Tiger Bomb all the way majafaquer.
[center]Karelin WILL fuck you up[/center]
[center]Image[/center]
$nave

Post by $nave » Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:15 am

Eddie's brainbuster was the most vicious move I've ever seen.
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:20 am

TheWholeFNShow wrote:I expect the horrible "Legends of Wrestling" series to put him in the game.

Seriously, while the guy to some may not have necessarily been deemed a legend in the ring, but he'd pretty much had gone everywhere, wrestled about everywhere, and was an inspiration to many.
He was in Legends of Wrestling 2.
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:31 am

PhreakyMex wrote:I cant find my old phreakymex 2.0 sig from cAWR

Jerk,

Do you still have a copy of it.. I believe i had you host it a long time ago.... I'd like to use it in honor of Eddie.
TheWholeFNShow

Post by TheWholeFNShow » Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:45 am

I apologize $nave, didn't know what you were talking about, but the Coward guy on ESPN is a douchebag.

I forgot about that Jerk. So I'm in a chatroom of LOP people. Eddie for HOF candidate in 2006?
$nave

Post by $nave » Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:51 am

TheWholeFNShow wrote: Eddie for HOF candidate in 2006?
Without a doubt.
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:45 pm

RobotJerk wrote:
PhreakyMex wrote:I cant find my old phreakymex 2.0 sig from cAWR

Jerk,

Thank you jerk... you da man..

I watched the tribute show in its entirety... It was a great show... I've never seen so many people get emotional. I guess he really was a 'locker room leader' as they say he was... He impacted everyone. What I appreciated was the WWE letting the latino contingent (Lillian, Rey, Chavo) express themselves in their native languages... I felt the most broken up was Rey.. considering that they had just done a very emotional program on Smackdown..

I do have one critique and that is with the crowd in MN... During the Angle entrance.. they could have suspended the 'You Suck' chants for one night... You could tell Kurt was visibly shaken up.. but he bucked up and put on an awesome techinical match.

I have one more peeve... Why did only Stephanie do an on camera? I would have thought all of the McMahons would have said something...

Still, great show.. for a great man... who definitely will be missed.
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:17 pm

from WWE.com..

Eddie's wife speaks...
Vickie Guerrero speaks on Eddie's autopsy report
Nov. 15, 2005

After the untimely passing of Eddie Guerrero, WWE and the entire sports-entertainment community is still reeling from the devastating loss of a champion. The initial autopsy reports on Guerrero have come in. WWE.com spoke with Eddie’s widow, Vickie Guerrero, earlier today.

“It was heart failure. It was from his past – the drinking and the drug abuse. They found signs of heart disease. She (the examiner) said that the blood vessels were very worn and narrow, and that just showed all the abuse from the scheduling of work and his past. And Eddie just worked out like crazy all the time. It made his heart grow bigger and work harder and the vessels were getting smaller, and that’s what caused the heart failure. He went into a deep sleep.

As soon as they saw his heart, they saw the lining of his heart already had the heart disease. There was no trauma, and Eddie hadn’t hurt himself in any way. It answered a lot of questions. I knew Eddie wasn’t feeling very good for the last week. He was home and kept saying he wasn’t feeling good and we thought it was just “road tired.” So we thought he just had to rest. It answered a lot of my questions, too, because he was just so exhausted. She said it was normal because the heart was working so hard.

When he didn’t call me last night and the night before I knew it was for real, because he would call me every night. I miss his phone calls. I cried through the whole thing (last night).

I loved his laugh. His laugh was the best.

We just celebrated his four-year sobriety last Thursday. We just thought we had life by the handful. We thought we had it all figured out. He worked so hard to make a better life for us.

I’m just overwhelmed by how people are coming out. It’s touched my heart a lot.

Everybody was just in awe last night in how beautifully everything was put together.

All my life was wrestling. All he did was take care of them and live for that. And I don’t know what to do now.”