WWE Raw - WTF?

Sports. Warren Sapp wants to tackle yo mommas pussy.
die

Re: WWE Raw - WTF?

Post by die » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:38 pm

Bahaha! I know, that was sooooooo busted. People are like, "wait...DX is just a tag team though."

WWE is just a bit out of touch sometimes.
There is another Skywalker....
die

Post by die » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:38 pm

Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:40 pm

Dead.

would you let kelly kelly give you aids?
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
die

Post by die » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:32 pm

Tonight's WWE RAW will take place from the Bi Lo Center in Greenville, South Carolina. Confirmed for tonight's show is CM Punk returning to address his loss to The Undertaker at WrestleMania 29. WrestleMania season is over as there will be no appearances by Triple H, Brock Lesnar, The Rock, The Undertaker or Chris Jericho this week.

WWE is hyping the following points for tonight's show:

* What will Fandango have in store for his return to Raw?

* Will Ryback have more in-depth words for John Cena besides his cryptic tweets?

* What will CM Punk have to say?

* Can Dolph Ziggler hold onto his gold with Alberto Del Rio & Jack Swagger waiting?

* After a hot post-WrestleMania crowd, ill the WWE fans who pack the Bi Lo Center take the world similarly by storm?

I don't think it will be as good tonight as it was last week.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:02 pm

I hope it does.....that crowd was great last weekend....I am actually going to watch!

FAHN DAHN GOE
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:05 am

magical moment:

Ryblack was standing in the ring making his face that he makes and a member of the crowd behind him was throwing a peace sign and it just so happened to be right above his head.....and it looked like he had bunny ears...i imploded.
die

Post by die » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:39 pm

I totally missed the show last night but I figured it wouldn't be on the level of the last one.

Did the crowd try to get rowdy at all?
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:07 am

twice they chanted "This is boring" when cena was talking.

why wont cena just realize the crowd wants him to be a heel???

sighs.
die

Post by die » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:33 pm

I'm pretty sure John Cena realizes it. What can he do about it though?
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:42 pm

nothing. Which goes back to the MAIN problem I have with wwe.....they do not go by what the fans want now.....the writers/scripters are out of touch.
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:09 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkrruJLwfj8

that black dude has one of those looks on his face like he was one of those kids that got beat up a lot as a kid, so he started going to a gym. Now he's done steroids and his dick is small, so he just be angry

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
Robert Paulson

Post by Robert Paulson » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 pm

Zytorg777 wrote:nothing. Which goes back to the MAIN problem I have with wwe.....they do not go by what the fans want now.....the writers/scripters are out of touch.
You mean the dude who is anti immigrant that is only fighting that one immigrant dude? That might be the dumbest story line ever. Also where does he go if he actually beats the guy? Will they have to bring in another immigrant?

"I don't make promises, I make threats" - Some yelling black lady
cYnical wrote:The philosophical suggestion that pain don't hurt caused a paradigm shift in my life that I'm still not sure I've fully recovered from.
die

Post by die » Thu May 09, 2013 8:27 pm

SoVi3t wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkrruJLwfj8

that black dude has one of those looks on his face like he was one of those kids that got beat up a lot as a kid, so he started going to a gym. Now he's done steroids and his dick is small, so he just be angry

^ This is full of win to me.

Looks like a Whachatalkinboutwillis type of look but more salty.

This is crazy:
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/the-turns ... 38572.html
..Jerry Lawler returning to the ring eight months after heart attack
By Marcus Vanderberg | The Turnstile – 23 hours ago
Jerry Lawler will wrestle May 25. (AP)Long live Jerry "The King" Lawler.

On May 25, the 63-year-old wrestling icon and WWE commentator will wrestle in his first match since suffering a near-fatal heart attack last September.

Lawler will team up with 72-year-old WWE Hall of Famer Dory Funk Jr. in a tag team match for the !Bang! wrestling promotion.

(Yes, Dory Funk Jr. is 72 and still wrestling.)

It's been quite the recovery for Lawler, who collapsed on-air during a live broadcast of WWE Raw in Montreal shortly after wrestling a tag team match with Randy Orton. Fortunately for Lawler, Dr. Michael J. Sampson, the WWE ringside doctor, was sitting feet away from the announcers table and sprung into action, using CPR which ultimately saved his life. Two months after that scary incident, Lawler was back at a WWE announcers table as his heart attack was mocked and re-enacted as part of a storyline segment with wrestler CM Punk.

Getting back in the ring has been on Lawler's mind since his heart attack. The man even cut back on eating fried chicken five (!!!) times a week in order to get cleared by his doctors. Lawler told WMC-TV in February that his ultimate goal was to eventually wrestle once again:
"The one thing I've not done since the heart attack is get back into the ring and wrestle," he explained. "And, Lauryn says that I've been, the one thing that's different about me since the heart attack, she says, 'You're depressed. You're going through depression.' Which I don't feel it. I don't think it. But, yeah, I certainly do miss the wrestling and I do want to go back and do it some more."

Lawler managed to get a practice body slam in last month during the Memphis Grizzlies-Los Angeles Clippers playoff series, tossing a fan wearing a Clips jersey to the floor during a timeout.

But delivering a body slam for a crowd is a far cry compared to wrestling in the ring again, a discussion I thought we would never have after I heard what I thought was Lawler's last breaths on national TV.

Wrestlers are wired differently than other athletes. It's the reason why you see someone like Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson put his successful Hollywood acting career on hold to wrestler (and eventually be injured) in the main event of WrestleMania 29. It's the reason why Funk is still competing at the ripe old age of 72. And it's the reason why Lawler still has the itch to compete despite nearly losing his life doing the one thing he loves more than anything else in this world.

Wrestling an independent show is one thing, but could we ever see Lawler step inside a WWE ring again? Even WWE owner Vince McMahon wouldn't roll the dice again on having Lawler compete for his company, right?

Ha! Hardly.

We are talking about the same company that just three years ago featured a then 87-year-old Mae Young in a Falls Count Anywhere handicap match. If Lawler's match later this month goes well, it would be only a matter of time before he gets one last match on WWE Raw to close the chapter on his Hall of Fame career.
$nave

Post by $nave » Sun May 12, 2013 3:10 pm

Is it too late to add Jerry Lawler to the top of my deathpool list?
die

Post by die » Tue May 14, 2013 2:37 pm

Only if I can put Scott Hall and Cody Hall on mine.