WWE Raw - WTF?

Sports. Warren Sapp wants to tackle yo mommas pussy.
Repo Man
Location: Would you eat the moon if it was made of barbecue spareribs?

Post by Repo Man » Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:52 am

Repo likes a little cushion. And there has to be some sign that she was, is or can be cute under the blub.
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:10 am

Sunny looked hot again (like in the days of yore when she did pr0n). Still scared ever since Ahmed hit that. Doink The Clown fucking owned me.

Steve Blackman still actually looked in decent shape.

Vince getting hit with everything (except sadly a rock bottom) was awesome.

Where the hell was Macho Man? I'm sure he could've used the 40 bucks.

Million Dollar man cracks me up, cuz a million doesn't buy as much anymore. They need a Billion Dollar Man.

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
die

Post by die » Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:59 am

I heard that Vince has swore to never do business with Macho & Warrior ever again.
There is another Skywalker....
die

Re: WWE Raw - WTF?

Post by die » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:06 am

wow...fuck.

I forgot all about this thread. Well, I actually sat down and watched Raw for the first time in forever.

so wait....

this is the Undertaker now?

Even stranger is that Road Dogg Jessie James came back to WWE and he and Undertaker now look almost identical

Billy Gunn has a Crypt Keeper fade or spilt Ramen Noodles and HHH looks like the coach from Beavis and Butthead

lionheart

Post by lionheart » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:12 am

This post could also fit perfectly in the "All Our Heroes are Old/Dead Now" thread.

I was under the impression that the WWE finally rebooted and targeted kids again; it felt like they slid their demographic with us as we aged from 8-20.

Once I got to college there was pretty much no way WWE was keeping me hooked; I probably haven't watched any wrestling for over 10 minutes since my freshman year (a very, very long time ago).
"Your revolution is over, Mr. Lebowski! Condolences! The bums lost!"
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:15 pm

Editor’s note: WWE.com thanks what may have been the best crowd in Raw history in East Rutherford, N.J.'s IZOD Center for their participation in tonight’s show. Your enthusiasm was infectious and we’re glad you had fun. To Boston, as they say: “follow that.”

^FROM TEH WWE WEBSITE....LAST NIGHT'S CROWD WAS EPIC...THEY BOOED WHEN THEY SHOULD HAVE CHEERED, THEY CHEERED WHEN THEY SHOULD HAVE BOOED...THEY DID THE WAVE. THEY CHANTED OUT "MICHEAL COLE" FOR LIKE FIVE MINUTES STRAIGHT. THEY EVEN CHANTED "RANDY SAVAGE" DURING A MATCH!!!!!! WHEN CENA WAS TALKING THEY WERE CHANTING " SAME OLD SHIT".....IT MADE ME THINK OF THE OLD ECW DAYS....sighs....but yeah, that was awesome...raw was awesome last night. It was like the crowd was nothing but netcees.com
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
die

Post by die » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:03 pm

Yeah, it actually was a good show, I was quite surprised. They gave Dolph Ziggler the belt and people cheered, I thought it was a good move to be honest. I think there are very few people with the potential to carry the flag and it guys like Ziggler & CM Punk are at the top of that short list.

A few impressions.....

-I really hate that new WWF title belt. It looks like a superbowl ring. They really need to bring it back to the old school version. They should bring the Hardcore title back too (unless I just haven't seen it lately?)

- The crowd humming Fandango's theme music was INSANE. The chick he dances with is smoking hot and the feud with Y2J is great.

-Ryback is retarded, lol. His head is shaped funny, he does some odd march-stepping thing and he says FEED ME MORE. Plus he jacked RVD's old ring gear. Who comes up with shit like this? I still can't quit watching him though, I'm thinking something crazy is going to happen any minute. It was alot like Goldberg (i know right?!) back in the day, coming out as some over-the-top monster acting invincible... you knew a fail would come eventually and it was worth it all. Like when Regal decided to shoot on him in a match or when he tried to pose and tripped and fell, etc.

- Damien Sandow is basically just THE GENIUS.

He also looks like....

actor Lucas Haas....

with the beard of golfer Lucas Glover...

and he makes Doc Emmit Brown faces....

Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:19 pm

Well played @ Sandow. In that light the mizz looks like Biff Tannen, but a bit more cheeky.....

CM Punk looks like Christian Bale mixed with Colin Farrel gay love child.....

pipebomb.
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
die

Post by die » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:56 pm

co-sign on Miz and Punk. I always thought Miz looked like Biff & The Warner Brothers frog got it on.

I was laughing last night at Mark Henry's hairline. It's like he tied dreadlocks together in the front to fill in some of the gap.

That Big E. Langston dude is a motherdamn beast. Dudes pecs look like chocolate mountains. Bro got an old school haircut though, looking like Flash Funk or a King Mabel fade.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:59 pm

how is yo nose gon be wider den yo mouf dough cuz?
die

Post by die » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:17 pm

Africa colors FTW
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:04 pm

die

Post by die » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:53 pm

He looks like Beetlejuice from Howard Stern with 59% less fetal alcohol effects.
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:16 am

shit Die, you killed me.

The first time I saw Damian Sandow, I was like "holy shit, did Lanny Poffo get cloned?"

Big E's haircut makes me think he should be in a House Party movie with Kid n Play

New Age Outlaws reunited for first match in like 9 years a few weeks ago (neither had been in WWE in that long), and the Buffalo crowd was dead silent. I felt horrible. Pretty sad.

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:34 pm

I felt sad too at that, too be honest though they were only out there to get brocked it turned out....wtf, is TNA not hiring?

Big E's ears looking like the weight of his immense trunk is pulling them down to his shoulders....