Street Fighter V

Get some skillz and kill some peepz.
SoVi3t

Re: Street Fighter V

Post by SoVi3t » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:39 pm

load times are insanely faster on PC, whenever you play a PS4 guy, add like half a minute to load a match, at least.

Yeah, I grabbed it on PC, seeing as it was cross platform. That way I can still use my Xbox One controllers and fight stick for something productive.

The only time I even bother with my XBox One anymore is to play NHL and Madden. If that shit was on PC, I would have just ignored consoles this gen.

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
die

Post by die » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:45 pm

My XboxOne or as I like to call it: TEH KILLER INSTINCT MACHINE, is collecting dust.

Just got a new set-up, so I will probably pick SFV up on PC soon.
There is another Skywalker....
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:30 am

hurry up and get this

Alex is coming out

die

Post by die » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:24 pm

So, I wanted to see how it would run on my new system, so I bootlegged the game.

The Good news: It looks and plays PERFECT, I'm using my PS4 controller

the bad: since I bootlegged it, the online options are disabled lolololololololol

I heart the game though.
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:35 pm

die wrote:So, I wanted to see how it would run on my new system, so I bootlegged the game.

The Good news: It looks and plays PERFECT, I'm using my PS4 controller

the bad: since I bootlegged it, the online options are disabled lolololololololol

I heart the game though.

lmfao I wasn't aware there was anything in the game that wasn't multiplayer. Hurry up and buy it, chump.

HOW ELSE WILL YOU FIND OUT IF YOU ARE BETTER THAN A BABY???

die

Post by die » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:03 pm

There's still multiplayer lol, it just so happens that I happen to have a few real life friends to play against. If I really got motivated to play it online, I'd probably snag it for the PS4 since that's what most of the people I know own.

Storyline mode is shit, regardless. Survival mode can be entertaining, I'm not gonna lie. I've just never been really big on playing fighting games online, I have so many friends who are diehard SF fans that we prefer to play each other in person.

and don't let babies fool you, they are vicious. After years of careless abortions, we had to know they would eventually adapt to survive.
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:46 am

die wrote:There's still multiplayer lol, it just so happens that I happen to have a few real life friends to play against. If I really got motivated to play it online, I'd probably snag it for the PS4 since that's what most of the people I know own.

Storyline mode is shit, regardless. Survival mode can be entertaining, I'm not gonna lie. I've just never been really big on playing fighting games online, I have so many friends who are diehard SF fans that we prefer to play each other in person.

and don't let babies fool you, they are vicious. After years of careless abortions, we had to know they would eventually adapt to survive.

oh yeah, I play people in person too, but I sure as fuck can't play you in person, now can I mister?

Tons of new stuff coming out for it in about a week. The actual story mode, new character (Alex), an actual training mode that is more than "here is ryu, jump, punch, throw a fireball, ok, now go fight pro's who have read frame data and know their bread and butter combos"

SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:15 am

they gave Zangief a new costume today. He looks like Macho Man fucked the Ultimate Warrior, and Hulk Hogan threw up on what was created:

SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:14 pm

http://kotaku.com/awful-new-look-for-ke ... 1767785724" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;