Hatred: The Game

Get some skillz and kill some peepz.
SoVi3t

Hatred: The Game

Post by SoVi3t » Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:23 pm

generating a lot of heat, because it's basically Postal all over again. Just go out and mass murder as many people as you possibly can.

I will get it for sure.

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
die

Re: Hatred: The Game

Post by die » Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:15 am

"This video is private"
There is another Skywalker....
Shwiggie

Post by Shwiggie » Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:52 am

SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:23 pm

try this link, or just go google Hatred The Game

SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:50 pm

So this game came out yesterday for like 20 bucks on Steam. Pretty basic game, but fun as fuck. I just wish the people in the game had better AI. Bust into a house, and everybody is just casually standing in random rooms doing nothing. People run away screaming after seeing you across the street through bushes through 3 walls in the dark. People try to drill holes in walls with bullets by shooting the same brick wall until they finally make a hole, to shoot you with.

I'm really waiting for the first sociopath to get busted after playing this game, though.

Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:27 am

If that happened would we post it here or the this cant be life thread?
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
die

Post by die » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:07 pm

Will never be on consoles, maybe not even on PC unless heavily censored.
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:13 pm

die wrote:Will never be on consoles, maybe not even on PC unless heavily censored.
I hope you aren't talking about the game I have been playing for a week now...

die

Post by die » Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:42 am

SoVi3t wrote: I hope you aren't talking about the game I have been playing for a week now...
Does said game involve a sex free lifestyle?
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:59 am

In game? Yes

In real life? Currently also yes lol

Gameplay is pretty basic and AI is what you would expect, and a whole lot less. People run for their lives magically when they see you through the corner of a window, across the street, four houses down. When a weapon is available they will make an attempt to get it, but sometimes that's hilarious when the gun is in front of you, and they run like 20 feet for the gun. Ummm, naaa, I don't think you're getting that in time, boss.

First level is you just opening your front door, and killing everybody at the bus stop, then just roaming a small town and killing people who literally just stand in the middle of moderately decorated rooms in houses, that run at the first sight of you, then clump together in small herd's. Go to a house party, kill the dude's, and watch people come streaming from upstairs, to try and flee out the front door, while you shotgun them one at a time. Cops show up, explosives and hilarity ensue. The environment is surprisingly destructible, so that gets fun with grenades.

The enemies start small, with small town cops, then FBI and SWAT teams coming for ya, then combinations of all of them going all out, then eventually the military gets involved. I tried to storm a military base (the 5th level I think), and just got fucking decimated. Like 80 machine guns just ruined my day.

Some fun little gatherings around town with some cool shit sometimes. Found stuff like a supermarket just jammed full of people, a political rally, a gun show (man did I load up on fucking crazy shit there!).

It's a pretty bad game, and the healing mechanism (executing people who didn't 100% die from the 20 bullets you shot them with, in extremely horrible ways, including stabbing a bitch 15 times in the kidneys, will heal you to full health, all at the press of a button) will definitely piss some people off, but to be honest, it's a pretty interesting game, nothing special, even given the subject matter and story. I kinda wish this same group did some sorta RPG game similar to this, with the destructible environments, and dual stick shooting/aiming. Kinda had an old school gaming vibe to it, with updated graphics (and subject matter).

Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:19 am

I bought it.

Question is there no way to get my ps4 contoller to work with it?

If not, do you get used to it eventually?
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:18 pm

Pretty sure u can use a ps4 controller on pc, with appropriate drivers. I use my xb1 controller on pc.

But I play this game with mouse and keyboard

Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:34 pm

How long did it take you to get used to it?
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:06 pm

Not too long, but I grew up on games with similar views, such as Syndicate and Diablo.

I lose my aiming target occasionally, which is odd considering it's one of the few things in the game that isn't black and white.

I'm on the 5th level, I think? Trying to take down a military base, keep getting slaughtered at the front gates or just past, lol.

Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:10 pm

Yeah it is taking some gett8ng used to. I can't really aim and I can't sprint or dodge.

The grenades feel really good though.