MORTAL KOMBAT X TRAILER.

Get some skillz and kill some peepz.
die

Re: MORTAL KOMBAT X TRAILER.

Post by die » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:58 pm

That Sub-Zero fatality just high-fived my childhood.
There is another Skywalker....
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:04 am

how about this one then?

edit: goro's two:

http://fat.gfycat.com/AlarmingWillingButterfly.webm

http://zippy.gfycat.com/HeartyCalmAmericanbadger.webm

I am actually pretty shocked, they went further than I've seen them before, with some of these. Mileena eats your fucking face off, bite by bite. Slowly.

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:39 pm

also:

can't wait to try this shit wearing Carl Weather's skin:

fuck WB yanked the other two with the quickness

Cassie Cage smacks your fucking jaw off, then as you are about to die, she grabs you, holds you up, takes a selfie, and fucking posts it on Friendshipbook. I shit you not.

Mileena Eats your torso, while you crawl away. Then keeps eating pieces of you.

SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:04 am

goodness overload

die

Post by die » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:33 pm

SOON
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:37 pm

You pickup your copy yet?

one button fatalities are hilarious....until you realize they cost money

Shwiggie

Post by Shwiggie » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:40 am

http://g2g.fm/forum/showthread.php?5908 ... )-Download

I've read reports of the PC version being crash-a-matic, but it's due to Steam downloading it piecemeal (a new "feature"). This should work.
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:16 am

Yeah pc version tried a new install method, and failed spectacularly.

Anywho when Cassie Cage nut punches guys, their balls explode:

die

Post by die » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:15 pm

So far, I'm loving the game. I've only played for a few hours, just started fooling around with The Krypt last night. I love Cassie Cage tho, she's probably the best new character.
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:11 pm

die wrote:So far, I'm loving the game. I've only played for a few hours, just started fooling around with The Krypt last night. I love Cassie Cage tho, she's probably the best new character.
D'vorah isn't bad either. Juggles all day, son. I used her for literally 5 seconds and was sold. I still dont know what special moves she has, even. I was chaining 3 hit juggle combos together and just raping the AI in story mode in less time than it takes Zytard to jerk off to Justin Beiber fake nudes.

Haven't tried many characters at all, to be honest. Quan Chi rape began early for me. Half the new generation is muddled for me, I couldn't tell you who takeshi or that gay MK guy (kung jin or whatever) is. I know Cassie and Jacqui cuz of their parents. Cassie is fun as fuck I agree, easily the best new character. Take two badass mofo's and combine them? Sure, why not. It'd be like Sub-Zero and Scorpion having gay sex and God decides fuck it, and gives them baby Jesus.

You get lost in the Krypt. I got all the weapons and shit (sub zero freeze ball, scorpion spear, jax rocket launcher) in an hour or so of just wandering around. Walked in with like 5k koins to spend, end up with like 40k somehow o.0 The scares are kinda fun too, I've been caught a few times lol. I hate that a lot of the rewards are basically just fatality button instructions...I mean, you're not actually unlocking the fatality, just the instructions on how to do it...you can just google that shit, c'mon.

Can't fucking wait for the DLC to start coming out on the 26th. Looks like Jason will be first.

I love how they tell you to choose a faction, yet everybody knew Lin Kuei was gonna be #1. I went Shadow anyways, though, cuz I'm cool like that.

die

Post by die » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:17 pm

Yeah, most of the new characters are starting to grow on me. I suggest everybody read through all of the bios for each of them, that helps alot.

In the story mode, it mentions alot of the old characters being resurrected as zombies, it'd be cool if they eventually include them. Also, I really liked Skarlet or Scarlet or whatever, the cool blood chick that was dlc in mk9. I really hope she returns.

But yeah, this is a great game so far.
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:10 am

die wrote:Yeah, most of the new characters are starting to grow on me. I suggest everybody read through all of the bios for each of them, that helps alot.

In the story mode, it mentions alot of the old characters being resurrected as zombies, it'd be cool if they eventually include them. Also, I really liked Skarlet or Scarlet or whatever, the cool blood chick that was dlc in mk9. I really hope she returns.

But yeah, this is a great game so far.
Game got data mined, lots of DLC on the way.

Skarlet shows up in the game, free of Shao Kahn, so it's a possibility. Never really used her in MK9. Rain, Baraka, and more all are in the game (story mode battles, to boot), with their moves, so I don't see them really being avoided either.

This generation is different from last gen. If you updated your game, or patched it, for any reason (such as adding new characters) it cost you like $40,000 last gen. Now, its free, so you'll see fighting games take advantage of that (Killer Instinct has done one new character each month, for like 2 years now).

die

Post by die » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:53 pm

Hey Sovi3t, how are you liking those Russian themed costumes?

I'm assuming they are inspired by the Red Son Superman storyline and how they added those suits to Injustice. I haven't played much of the story mode on this, do they actually include it in the storyline?

Can't believe people will pay $20 to unlock the Krypt early, lol.
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:41 pm

die wrote:Hey Sovi3t, how are you liking those Russian themed costumes?

I'm assuming they are inspired by the Red Son Superman storyline and how they added those suits to Injustice. I haven't played much of the story mode on this, do they actually include it in the storyline?

Can't believe people will pay $20 to unlock the Krypt early, lol.
I paid for the basic game, no statues or nonsense like that (although I did get the Scorpion/Sub-Zero bookends with the last MK game, because those have an actual use and look pretty fucking awesome), and bought the Kombat Pack a few days ago, because I thought Jason was coming out (turned out to just be the patch for him, but still gotta wait until the 26th for him to get released). Don't have many cares for lame ass costumes and shit (I found it funny that one of Quan Chi's costumes, the only difference I could see was that his nipples were exposed on one).

I do NOT like how they did running in this game, nor do I like how to run cancel in combos (certain combos/moves you can run after, by holding block and double tapping forward). Why can't I just dash forward like a normal game? I don't want to have to hit five more buttons and joystick movements, to land one more punch for 1% more damage.

I can't use new characters, so much to learn with some of these fuckers. I'm still using Quan Chi mostly, with a little Raiden here and there. I want to learn Goro, but fuck, so much shit you gotta learn, just to find out your character is terrible (like Cassie Cage apparently is). I was expecting Jason and Predator to be out already, so I'm kinda at a loss now, and scrambling to find dude's to use so I don't rely on Quan Chi all the damn time.

Loving the game still though, even though online is like 99% unplayable, due to lag making combos impossible to land properly.

die

Post by die » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:25 pm

We have much different experiences with this game it seems, lol.

Those Russian-themed costumes are just unlockables in the game, you can go into the Kontent section and see a preview of the suits.

That Quan-Chi version you mentioned is just his Tournament look. Most of the others have more varied looks.