Any Of You Losers Play Fighting Games?

Get some skillz and kill some peepz.
SoVi3t

Any Of You Losers Play Fighting Games?

Post by SoVi3t » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:50 pm

I play a lot of Street Fighter, Tekken, and pretty much every fighting game that comes out I at least give a try. I was wondering if any of you still play any of the newer ones, or if the most recent fighting game you played was Tekken Tag or Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 or Clay Fighters.

I'd love to find at least one of you man enough to have played Street Fighter 4 or Marvel vs Capcom 3.

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
die

Re: Any Of You Losers Play Fighting Games?

Post by die » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:26 pm

Yeah, I'm the same way. Over the holidays I picked up Tekken Tag 2.

But yeah, I'm about SF, MK, Soul Calbur, SSB, etc. I also play Injustice and SF X Tekken more recently.
There is another Skywalker....
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:22 pm

I was disappointed with SF x Tekken.

Injustice was tons of fun, I need to find my copy.

TTT2 was a lot of fun, and I'm trying to actually learn how to play Tekken games now. I ain't exactly good with 3D fighters, but have learned quite a bit with TTT2. I'm uising Asuka/Jun as my team.

What are your mains in SF4?

I've been maining Bison for ages, but I haven't had much fun with him lately. Been learning Abel and having a blast there.

die

Post by die » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm

There's alot of characters I like in Tekken. There for awhile I was huge on King/Armor King, I love all the wrestling moves they have. TTT2 is great, I picked it up cheap for WiiU awhile back. Same with MK, tons of characters on there that I enjoy, I even like the DLC fighters on MK.

As for SF, I pretty much stay with the classic styles of Ken, Ryu, Sakura and Akuma. To me, they are the most fun to fight with, no other character compares.

Sagat > Bison
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:37 pm

Yeah I am still a huge King fan, from the Tekken 3 days. And cuz of his chain throws. And cuz he has a fucking tiger head.

MK I am all over the place, but with the latest game it was mostly Noob Saibot, Quan Chi, and Ermac.

I love Akuma, but suck at some of his tricks (buffering raging demon, for instance). I fuck so many minds including my own, with Abel though.

Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:19 pm

I am a legit thread against anyone I step in the ring with in SF. Know this.

also: Stryker wins. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:|
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
die

Post by die » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:01 pm

I am ranked #1 in Tekken, SF and MK against everybody that I know.

Only legends master the cross-over kick in the MK games, it's the ultimate bitchslap to button-mashers and uppercut campers.

Anybody get down with Super Smash Bros, Powerstone 2 or Soul Calibur? I love those games.

and OG's know about that Eternal Champions and Battle Arena Toshinden!
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:01 pm

WE SHOULD FIGHT BRUH.
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
die

Post by die » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:21 pm

WOW................SOMEBODY STOLE THE XBOX
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:38 pm

I can't find people offline who are willing to play me in fighting games. They won't even bother learning. The absolute worst is people who can't master such high level technology as Quarter Circle Forward + punch to throw a fireball (even more fun is when they can use Sub-Zero freeze, but can't throw a fireball with Ryu...ITS THE SAME FUCKING BUTTONS) or dunno how to use a charge character.

Me: hold left for a second or two...then press right and ANY FUCKING BUTTON
them : ok....left for a second...then ALHITOLASHFVIPAUQEOIRTH!@#P)TY!)#*T&)&F)AHSIODHR()* holy shit I think they found a way to hit up and down at the same time.

thank God for online

Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:54 pm

I agree. Especially since all figthing games now are basically the same control dynamics....and have move lists.

I picked up the new mortal kombat and held my own, the first time I played it. Fighting games are intuitive. I don't understand people sucking at them.

:?:
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:37 am

lol most fighting games are not the same control dynamics. Blazblue plays incredibly different than SF which is different from Tekken which is different from MK.

Sure, you have a lot of the games using BACK as block, but you have games with block buttons. You have games with super jumping, and air combos, and games with wave dashing and tri jumping. You have 3D fighters and 2D fighters.

Shwiggie

Post by Shwiggie » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:45 am

I loved playing SF2 and MK in the SNES years, but when I started college I quit playing as much and got out of the habit. I remember getting ticked off every time I got turned around in those games. It's not like I didn't know the moves...I just couldn't hit the d-pad properly or something when playing right-to-left.
die

Post by die » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:48 pm

SoVi3t wrote:lol most fighting games are not the same control dynamics. Blazblue plays incredibly different than SF which is different from Tekken which is different from MK.

Sure, you have a lot of the games using BACK as block, but you have games with block buttons. You have games with super jumping, and air combos, and games with wave dashing and tri jumping. You have 3D fighters and 2D fighters.
Not to mention the fact that MK alone has changed control schemes between it's games several times over the years. Even though some of the classic control styles still maintain their glory within the new games, I still miss the classic control style overall, the combos seemed more accurate and had a better overall feel to them. I was unfuckwithable with Robot Smoke and Cyrax on the old MK.
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:36 pm

die wrote:
SoVi3t wrote:lol most fighting games are not the same control dynamics. Blazblue plays incredibly different than SF which is different from Tekken which is different from MK.

Not to mention the fact that MK alone has changed control schemes between it's games several times over the years. Even though some of the classic control styles still maintain their glory within the new games, I still miss the classic control style overall, the combos seemed more accurate and had a better overall feel to them. I was unfuckwithable with Robot Smoke and Cyrax on the old MK.

I liked the new MK controls. Block button is still fucktarded considering it kills the option of crossup attacks. But some of the combos in that game?? GOT DAMN

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlHdQ60PdoQ[/youtube]