GTA5 and Saint's Row 4

Get some skillz and kill some peepz.
die

GTA5 and Saint's Row 4

Post by die » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:29 pm

Is anybody playing these?

I'm just wondering if enough progress have been made in the open-world sandbox crime simulator to warrant getting interested in these games again. They had gotten a bit stale to say the least but these new games both seem to be trying quite a bunch of different things.

I've just noticed there's not talk about them here.
There is another Skywalker....
Zytorg777

Re: GTA5 and Saint's Row 4

Post by Zytorg777 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:39 pm

gta5 is freaking awesome. worth a buy. real talk

just played gta 5 online last night and stayed up till 1230 cracking hard. It was awesome. I waited for other crews who were planning things, and then at a strategic moment came and ran them over with cars or brought the cops there way! THEY GOT SOOOOO PISSED. it reminded me of knifing mexicans in modern warfare 2.

the story is dope. an awesome mixture of driving, shooting, and etc. also good story. NOT for kids. TREVOR WINS AS CHARACTER OF THE YEAR REAL TALK.

the map IS HUGE. you can drive and drive...or play it like fallout and try and parkour up mountains to the north.

i could go on and on. it also has enough collectibles and other trophy requirements to make getting platinum very difficult if you care about that. I know you don't though Die, just saying.

the cops are smart in this one too. harder to lose.

great soundtrack. I could ride for days in the off road dune buggy bumping Tupac's my ambitionz as a rider lol.

hope this helps.

rent/buy? Buy.
replay value? yes.
online worth it? yes.
overall 9.5/10 sometimes the A.I. of the bad guys is stupid, and the game glitches a little. but that is it.
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
MrJ2006

Re: GTA5 and Saint's Row 4

Post by MrJ2006 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:15 am

I'm late to the party, but I've been loving GTA V. This is actually the first one that I've finished the storyline. Online has been a blast too, I wish I had more people that played though because it makes it that much better.

I'll definitely be keeping my 360 around just so I can continue to play this game once I get the Xbone.