Bioshock Infinite

Get some skillz and kill some peepz.
SoVi3t

Bioshock Infinite

Post by SoVi3t » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:08 pm

Picked this up for PC. It still looks good on consoles, but PC is more than just a port. It will blow you away, storyline, plot twists, and most of all graphics. Prepare to spend like 30 minutes looking at every poster, statue, building, and so on.

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
SoVi3t

Re: Bioshock Infinite

Post by SoVi3t » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:43 am

Double posting like a bawss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HEUYPYEiSA

opening 12 minutes or so of the game. Nothing really spoiled (*spoiler alert it's a city in the clouds duh*), but if this doesn't make you wanna play it, wow you officially hate gaming.

If your pc can do it, get it for PC 10000%. Main reasons being easy use of your special powers (consoles have to pause and change in the menu), and it's graphically close to a fucking Pixar movie. I saw graphics on the main menu and was like "lulz i wish the game looked that good" and then it did. Fuck. Everything about this game is polished up perfectly. Graphically #1, plotwise (so far) #1, entertaining...probably one of the tops of all time, genre wise I'd even say this was probably the single greatest FPS experience I've ever had. Everything seems so fluid and second hand. Riding the crazy rails around the world seems daunting at first, then you see how well they've made this system work, and you just skeet skeet skeet.

For Nostalgia reasons only I consider Doom the ultimate FPS ever. Halo and Half-Life and Quake held a very close tie for 2nd for a long time. This game easily dethrones those games to give me a #2 all time FPS, with a pseudo #1 over Doom for the fact that ONLY Nostalgia is keeping Doom in #1.

This game is seriously what gaming is made for. They cancelled multiplayer (dear God bring it back) just to spend a few more YEARS perfecting this masterpiece.

Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:36 pm

tl;dr
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
die

Post by die » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:22 pm

This game looks amazing. I've promised myself I'd pick it up later on cause I got so many games and so little time to play them right now, but soon.

I think my favorite FPS would have to be Half-Life & Goldeneye
There is another Skywalker....
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:57 pm

Yeah all jokes to soviet aside...bioshock is epic. Trust....there is ALOT of symbolism going on
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
die

Post by die » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:57 pm

I played it a bit last night and..... wow.
There is another Skywalker....
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:55 pm

IKR? I find myself totally immersed in the city...reading plaques and statues and posters, listening to people's conversation. the color just pops....I am not very far into it, but yes as of right now, it has goat fps status candiditacy.
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:31 am

die wrote:I played it a bit last night and..... wow.
have you beat it yet, Die?

Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Tue May 21, 2013 2:04 pm

Just beat this the other night finally, pretty dope ending.....good game overall.