Black Ops 2

Get some skillz and kill some peepz.
PhreakyMex

Black Ops 2

Post by PhreakyMex » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:59 pm

who has it... who's played it... whatcha think?

I think its a solid entry in the COD universe... the storyline is ok... they even brought frickin Ollie North outta retirement....
Zytorg777

Re: Black Ops 2

Post by Zytorg777 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:19 pm

I have only really messed with the multiplayer aspect, but I am feeling it alot tbh, i might even end up liking it more than mw2...we shall see.
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
die

Post by die » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:35 pm

Haven't played the campaign, but playing it online - I like it alot. Just waiting for them to get the bugs and server crashes,etc worked out. Nuketown 2025 is great.
There is another Skywalker....
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:06 pm

Yeah I picked this up for 360 the other day. Seems to definitely be all about QCC though, with the raw power of the submachine guns and shotguns. At least sniping isn't as bad as it was in the previous games.

I haven't even bothered trying campaign or zombies yet.

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
die

Post by die » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:29 pm

I decided to take a break from the game until they get the server issues worked out. My PS3 has crashed more times in the last couple of weeks than the whole time I've owned it :atch:

there's no way that's good for system life.
There is another Skywalker....
Robert Paulson

Post by Robert Paulson » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:58 am

I just got this on 360. I'd like to play with one of you mofos on Xbox Live. I seem to have the luck of getting put against a clan very often.

I still like black ops 1 the most in the series, but this seems fairly good.

FAL + FMJ + selector switch = own

"I don't make promises, I make threats" - Some yelling black lady
cYnical wrote:The philosophical suggestion that pain don't hurt caused a paradigm shift in my life that I'm still not sure I've fully recovered from.
Robert Paulson

Post by Robert Paulson » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:11 am

I'm taking back any good things I've said, the matchmaking shit. I've been on nothing but shit teams all night. I told some little highschool shit that he should quit and stick the game up his ass because that might be more pleasure than going 3 and 28. For some reason he took offense.

Getting randomly killed by kill streaks your shitty teammates cause to be rained down on you is a much fun as walking to a job interview in a swarm of shitting birds.

I've not been on a winning team in 2 hours, and it seems everyone else is in a clan. It's fine to be on a losing team, but it seems like the matchmaking might not put #1 and #2 and #3 from the last match on the same team again.

BTW it should fucking mark who is in a group with each other even if they don't have teamspeak on.

"I don't make promises, I make threats" - Some yelling black lady
cYnical wrote:The philosophical suggestion that pain don't hurt caused a paradigm shift in my life that I'm still not sure I've fully recovered from.