The new chick on G4

Get some skillz and kill some peepz.
Ghas_man

Post by Ghas_man » Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:10 am

Speaking of how G4 licks scrotum are we even going to talk about the abomination that is Kevin Perrera, or is that just pretty much understood among everybody here?
Shwiggie

Post by Shwiggie » Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:05 am

Yeah, it goes without saying. The earth should open up and swallow up all the males on that channel. That's all that'll ever open its mouth and swallow for them....
die

Post by die » Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:27 pm

Kevin P is just lucky that there are bigger douches on G4. He is a lesser douche but a douche nonetheless.

Who could possibly out-douche Sessler, Tallarico & Black Chicken Little?

Plus, that Jeff Keighley dude out wimpy-nerd's Kevin, so he's pretty much just stuck being a standard pussy.
There is another Skywalker....
Satan

Post by Satan » Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:42 am

die wrote:Kevin P is just lucky that there are bigger douches on G4. He is a lesser douche but a douche nonetheless.

Who could possibly out-douche Sessler, Tallarico & Black Chicken Little?
:D Black Chicken Little! That dude is so white.

All I know is I want to give Layla K a tonguebath. :P She was wearing some shit the other day and I kinda just fell into this stupor and stared at the tv.

You know, I rag on G4 a lot, mostly because they suck and make bad decisions concerning shows, hosts, everything, but their Las Vegas coverage was fun to watch (so was the E3 stuff)...and Olivia was drunk and Layla was super fine as always.
Ghas_man

Post by Ghas_man » Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:56 pm

You know, I rag on G4 a lot, mostly because they suck and make bad decisions concerning shows, hosts, everything, but their Las Vegas coverage was fun to watch (so was the E3 stuff)...and Olivia was drunk and Layla was super fine as always.
Nobody will ever touch what Adam Sessler and Kate Botello used to do during E3 on their show (can't remember the name....maybe it was Gamespot TV or something?). Shockingly enough, they would actually be on the E3 floor playing games. Just them and a video camera. That's why I can't stand G4's coverage any more. During a 3 hour broadcast there might be 30 minutes of actual gameplay or game-related content. The remaining 2 and a half hours is full of douchebags making unfunny jokes, commercials, fake debating, and lead-ins to what's gonna be on the show later.
die

Post by die » Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:43 pm

Ghas_man wrote:
Nobody will ever touch what Adam Sessler and Kate Botello used to do during E3 on their show (can't remember the name....maybe it was Gamespot TV or something?). Shockingly enough, they would actually be on the E3 floor playing games. Just them and a video camera. That's why I can't stand G4's coverage any more. During a 3 hour broadcast there might be 30 minutes of actual gameplay or game-related content. The remaining 2 and a half hours is full of douchebags making unfunny jokes, commercials, fake debating, and lead-ins to what's gonna be on the show later.
In other words...

http://g4newlook.ytmnd.com/

right?
Shwiggie

Post by Shwiggie » Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:28 am

I think it was Extended Play when Botello was there. When she left and Sessler was soloing, it became X-Play and they later threw Webb on there.

Even as crappy as it is now, it's still better than when it was Gamespot TV with Lauren Fielder and Sessler. Man, that chick was so goth, she shit bats. And remember that goofy boxing ring? Damn.
die

Post by die » Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:25 pm

I hate the comicbook nerd chick that co-hosts Xplay when one of the other douches are on vacation. She looks totally bugged-out all the time.

Don't get me wrong though, she's still shitloads better than Black Chicken Little.
Satan

Post by Satan » Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:52 pm

die wrote:I hate the comicbook nerd chick that co-hosts Xplay when one of the other douches are on vacation. She looks totally bugged-out all the time.

Don't get me wrong though, she's still shitloads better than Black Chicken Little.
Blair Butler is a total spasoid! She looks like me after an acid-binge. I bet she's be kinda fun to hang out with though, because I think she really is a comicbook nerd. Wikipedia says she's done stand-up on Premium Blend on CC, wtf!?

I STILL cannot get over Layla K's big ass titties. God C. Damn, those things are huge!
fesworks

Post by fesworks » Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:52 am

I can;t stand that station at all anymore. The old people were way better. Now its basically eye candy for the casual gamers. "Screwed' was the best untill they got rid of it and use parts of the set for the G4TV.com show... which I think had been canceled.

Have you seen the network? Its fucking Spike TV 2 basically....

fuck that shit.
die

Post by die » Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:30 am

Yeah, it has gotten even below awful now. The best thing I've seen on there in months was the other night when Cheaters was on (not "Cheat" with Kristin Holt, but the show where the emo dude w/ the soulpatch busts people fucking) and this black guy caught his white girlfriend fucking this white dude. Then the black dude wrestled with the white dude while he was naked (the white dude was naked, the black dude had on winter gear).

Who wrestles naked with a dude in a big jacket & a beanie?

I think it might all be just a work.
fesworks

Post by fesworks » Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:35 am

Like 'Spinger?

Nooooooo.
die

Post by die » Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:22 am

it's way better than Springer. It's like Springer that catches you offguard while you're fucking.
die

Post by die » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:02 am

THREAD RESSURECT...

Now there's new chicks...

Allison Haislip: When I first saw her, I was like "Ehhh...she's kinda cute, I'd fuck her" but holy shit I watched the show tonight and she was in a shark tank wearing a blue bikini and the bitch has a smoking hot tight body, her ass was fucking beautiful.

and here's Candace Bailey, who took over Olivia Munn's spot....

and of course, the new hostess of The Feed....

cute chick overload.
die

Re: The new chick on G4

Post by die » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:05 pm

UNSOLVED MYSTERIES UPDATE:

Sessler is gone and Olivia Munn got naked in a movie. The last couple of times I've watched AOTS, I have not seen Kevin Peirera on there.

I'm saying "progress".

Looks like they ditched all those wack shows they had on there back in the day too. The one thing that really sucks is that they still stay uncommitted to just go ahead and make it a full-on videogame channel. I mean, there are quite a few videogame and videogame industry related documentaries they could be showing as well as videogame related movies. Also, needs more Sara Underwood.

I would make that happen.