The new chick on G4

Get some skillz and kill some peepz.
die

The new chick on G4

Post by die » Wed May 10, 2006 1:41 am

I think she's fucking cute.

http://www.dailyceleb.com/production/?v ... livia+munn

I'd like to stack her & Kristin Holt on top of each other and cockstab them both.
There is another Skywalker....
MainCoon

Post by MainCoon » Wed May 10, 2006 7:06 pm

Wasn't much of a fan of any of the G4 girls.

I am now. This chick is just my type!

:P

Post by Satan » Thu May 11, 2006 5:33 am

Olivia Munn is the hotness, so is Kristin Holt; she's really cute.

Morgan Webb, on the other hand, looks like a Klingon female.
die

Post by die » Fri May 12, 2006 2:47 pm

Morgan Webb, on the other hand, looks like a Klingon female.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

the best part is "I'd still hit it" :lol:

Olivia is hot. She reminds me of Jessica Biel alot & that's always great.

Have you guys seen the new chick that hosts The Feed on G4? She's a British chick w/ huge ass breasts.

and the new chick hosting that other show that the hot little asian chick hosted....isn't that the chick Stern was dating? :?:

that asian chick is hot too. Hotter than Stern's girlfriend for sure.
Satan

Post by Satan » Fri May 12, 2006 4:16 pm

Dude, just saw her for the first time 5 mins ago. Very Hawt. She was talking about the new DOA Volleyball game, the jiggle effects are out-of-hand; those sweater monsters are just flying all over the place.
Ghas_man

Post by Ghas_man » Tue May 16, 2006 10:49 pm

The supreme hottness of most of the chicks on G4 is offset by the overwhelming douchbagery of every single male on the network.
die

Post by die » Wed May 17, 2006 10:17 pm

Ghas_man wrote:The supreme hottness of most of the chicks on G4 is offset by the overwhelming douchbagery of every single male on the network.
too true.

Will O'Neil is probably the worst. He looks like black Chicken Little.
Ghas_man

Post by Ghas_man » Wed May 17, 2006 10:41 pm

too true.

Will O'Neil is probably the worst. He looks like black Chicken Little.
No sir. That would be Adam Sessler. Watching him attempt to interview someone makes me want to punch baby Jesus in the taint.
die

Post by die » Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:44 pm

Watching him attempt to interview someone makes me want to punch baby Jesus in the taint.
That's my new favorite quote ever.

Will O'Neil is still the worst for me though. He reminds me of that one black dude that's always at the bookstore with a bunch of nerdy white kids schooling them with his knowledge of rules of battle card games. He makes me want to flying bicycle kick through a children's hospital.

WTF happened to "Cheat!"?! Where the fuk is Kristin Holt :shock: Now, Morgan web is hosting it.

I'm pissed. I have not seen any of the other g4 hotties in a while now...where's my Tina Wood? Where's the hot asian chick from Filter? Where's the other chick that was hosting AOTS?

I'd still cockslam Olivia to sleep.
Shwiggie

Post by Shwiggie » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:58 pm

die wrote:Will O'Neil is still the worst for me though. He reminds me of that one black dude that's always at the bookstore with a bunch of nerdy white kids schooling them with his knowledge of rules of battle card games. He makes me want to flying bicycle kick through a children's hospital.
:lol: whenever I go to Books A Million on a Saturday, that guy is there. The emo is strong in that place, along with the BO.
die

Post by die » Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:20 pm

whenever I go to Books A Million on a Saturday, that guy is there. The emo is strong in that place, along with the BO.
Exactly.

That black dude is like 30 and the little white dudes are 14. It's a bookstore and those bitches are loud as hell up in there. I've often wondered why in the hell do they let them have their ultra-gay little meetings there with their backpacks on.
MrSparkkle

Post by MrSparkkle » Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:57 pm

When G4 changed their image and decided to be SpikeTV Lite, they dumped a lot of their videogame-related programs and canned most of their old on-air personalities.
WTF happened to "Cheat!"?! Where the fuk is Kristin Holt :shock: Now, Morgan web is hosting it.
"Cheat" the TV show is cancelled and exists only as 60 second snippets.
I'm pissed. I have not seen any of the other g4 hotties in a while now...where's my Tina Wood?
The G4TV.com TV show was cancelled, and Tina Wood and Laura Foy were canned.
Where's the hot asian chick from Filter?
Filter was reformatted--Diane Mizota was fired and replaced with Beth Ostrowsky (Howard Stern's GF).
Where's the other chick that was hosting AOTS?
Sara Lane married Brendan Moran (another AOTS host), and both quit the show.
Will O'Neil is still the worst for me though. He reminds me of that one black dude that's always at the bookstore with a bunch of nerdy white kids schooling them with his knowledge of rules of battle card games. He makes me want to flying bicycle kick through a children's hospital.
The one upside of G4's restructuring is that AOTS was previously a three-host show, with O'Neal as the third host. Now he's just a fill-in and doesn't appear as often.

Somehow Kevin Pereira has managed to survive all the shakeups. Apparently, KP can suck one's colon out through the pee-hole.
Due to my strong personal convictions, I wish to stress that this post in no way endorses a belief in the occult.
Satan

Post by Satan » Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:12 pm

And yet Sessler is still there...

Oh, well, fuck G4.
die

Post by die » Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:02 pm

Yes, Sessler is still there & now there's the gay anime Sessler intro at the start of Xplay too. I like how they no-sold Sessler's receding hairline for anime Sessler.

Kevin Peirera ranks higher than Sessler in my book simply because of Sessler's shitty skits that he does but Kevin Peirera still looks like John Cena if he never took the roids.

I'm glad Brendan Moron is gone though.
Attachments
ewwwseanbaby.jpg
ewwwseanbaby.jpg (19.54 KiB) Viewed 3655 times
KevinAdam.jpg
KevinAdam.jpg (28.63 KiB) Viewed 3655 times
kevincena.jpg
kevincena.jpg (13.49 KiB) Viewed 3655 times
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:17 pm

I don't get the Morgan Webb hate at all. She's not the hottest girl on the channel, but she's far from unattractive.