The new chick on G4

Get some skillz and kill some peepz.
Satan

Post by Satan » Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:12 am

I just get tired of her salty-ass personality. I wish I could fucking complain about getting paid to host a tv show about video games.

Kristin Holt had a much more endearing quality, like she was having fun. Sessler and Webb act like they're being forced to do something they hate.

Oh, yeahs, I fucking hate Brenden Moran...

...and I hate that fucking skit where they "parody" Stan Lee as a foul-mouthed stand-up-comic; I don't know which of the douchebags on that channel does it, but I want to shove a PSP up his colon every time I see it.

I am goddamn through with G4. HOW DO YOU FUCK UP A GODDAMN VIDEOGAME CHANNEL!?!?ELEVENONEQUESTIONMARK!!!
die

Post by die » Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:33 pm

Kristin Holt had a much more endearing quality, like she was having fun. Sessler and Webb act like they're being forced to do something they hate.

That's it exactly. It's the whole sarcastic, depressed wanna-be-witty thing that makes me hate them so much. It's not like Sessler is just some guy they randomly picked, the dude does have gaming knowledge & his reviews are accurate, it just those damn skits & his attempt at wit that kills the show. Morgan Webb has some big titties, she should just stick to that, the bitch knows jackshit about games other than what she reads off of the big cards they hold up for her to read from.

Filter has got to go, I tried to watch it last night & it was awful. Howard Stern's gf has got to go too, the bitch is horrid. That show is pure ass.
There is another Skywalker....
Ghas_man

Post by Ghas_man » Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:39 am

I hate Morgan Webb because she ruined X-Play (or "Extended Play" or "Gamespot TV" or the other 94 names the show has had in a span of 2 years).

The show kicked tons of ass on Tech TV with Adam Sessler (he's a douche, but like Die said his reviews are fine) and that funny-looking Kate chick. What was her last name? anyway, she left and Adam hosted it by himself for a while which was alright.

Then G4 stuck Morgan Webb on the show, apparently caving in to all the horny 15 year old internet geeks who would give their right arm just to smell Morgan's asshole. The rest is history as she quickly destroyed the 30 minute show, 10 of which were horrible skits. I'm talking wannabe Conan O'Brien skits that forgot to be funny.

she sucks, and I want to punch her.
Satan

Post by Satan » Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:36 am

Ghas_man wrote:she sucks, and I want to punch her.
:lol:

Olivia Munn is fine as hell, though. I actually like her, and the british hottie. They should just deep six every dude on that channel...

...and Banzai (Gawd C Damn, I hate that shit).
Ghas_man

Post by Ghas_man » Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:08 am

Olivia Munn is fine as hell, though. I actually like her, and the british hottie. They should just deep six every dude on that channel...
Oh man, that british chick is ridiculously fine...she's got that trashy European fuck-her-and-take-a-2-day-shower-afterwards vibe going on.

and her boobies are pretty.
Shwiggie

Post by Shwiggie » Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:51 pm

Ghas_man wrote:The show kicked tons of ass on Tech TV with Adam Sessler (he's a douche, but like Die said his reviews are fine) and that funny-looking Kate chick. What was her last name? anyway, she left and Adam hosted it by himself for a while which was alright.
That was Kate Botello, who was the non-Leo Screen Savers host before the coming of Pat Norton.
Ghas_man wrote:she sucks, and I want to punch her.
I have to use somebody's rap lyric here...."CRITICAL DONKEY PUNCH" :!:
Satan wrote:Olivia Munn is fine as hell, though. I actually like her, and the british hottie. They should just deep six every dude on that channel...
Quoted for truth. Those hos make my sword of Omens get big.
die

Post by die » Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:47 pm

Olivia keeps getting hotter and hotter. The best part is that G4 is picking up the ball & running with it too. It looks like her breasticles have doubled-up in size & she wears shirts with cleavage all the time now & + also: tight jeans. They even have a special part of the show now called "Olivia's Rack" (No, I'm not kidding).

They also put her on the sex talk portion of the show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi99JdwdcPw

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEzVKfpXDV4

lol @ all the dudes with small wands.

BTW -I shit you not, they had an episode of the show where she was trying to swallow raw eggs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1ZCsgns0BY

I'm completely a fan.
Robert Paulson

Post by Robert Paulson » Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:53 am

Ghas_man wrote: Then G4 stuck Morgan Webb on the show, apparently caving in to all the horny 15 year old internet geeks who would give their right arm just to smell Morgan's asshole. The rest is history as she quickly destroyed the 30 minute show, 10 of which were horrible skits. I'm talking wannabe Conan O'Brien skits that forgot to be funny.

she sucks, and I want to punch her.
When she FIRST got on that show she was still hot as hell. I recall her with blonde hair and being kind of like that cute but nerdy bitch that was friends with your friend's girlfriends but wouldn't give you the time of day. I think the photoshoots she did fucked her in the head, she caked on makeup and dumbed her shit down. Now she looks like the whore that's showing you her tit at last call in the bar. But not in the hot way, in that way that you can see the desperation for massive ammounts of attention in her eyes, and you know if you take her home you might as well put a ring on her finger, or be prepared to change your address, phone number, and bar you go to.

"I don't make promises, I make threats" - Some yelling black lady
cYnical wrote:The philosophical suggestion that pain don't hurt caused a paradigm shift in my life that I'm still not sure I've fully recovered from.
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:03 pm

The appeal of Morgan Webb is that while she's at best a 7 on the hot scale, she has something in common with the viewers (she likes video games and geeky pop culture), and so seems somewhat "attainable" to geeky male viewers. Attainable girls seem hotter to guys who know they have no chance with girls who are 9s or 10s.

Since I fit squarely into that demographic, I do find her attractive.

(And so do you.)
die

Post by die » Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:39 am

Robert Paulson wrote: When she FIRST got on that show she was still hot as hell. I recall her with blonde hair and being kind of like that cute but nerdy bitch that was friends with your friend's girlfriends but wouldn't give you the time of day. I think the photoshoots she did fucked her in the head, she caked on makeup and dumbed her shit down. Now she looks like the whore that's showing you her tit at last call in the bar. But not in the hot way, in that way that you can see the desperation for massive ammounts of attention in her eyes, and you know if you take her home you might as well put a ring on her finger, or be prepared to change your address, phone number, and bar you go to.
:?

Have you been watching g4? She looks like she never washes her hair & wears clothing that shows off absolutely nothing, not even the hint of a tit shot at last call. Kinda like she was back in the day but back then she had unwashed blonde hair :lol:

The appeal of Morgan Webb is that while she's at best a 7 on the hot scale, she has something in common with the viewers (she likes video games and geeky pop culture), and so seems somewhat "attainable" to geeky male viewers. Attainable girls seem hotter to guys who know they have no chance with girls who are 9s or 10s.
That hits closer to home. They try to make her seem like that "cool" chick that guys think they'd like to know. Too bad it's all a front. At the end of the day who really wants a chick that pretends to be wise on the shit you like? Sure, Sessler's skits are horrible but at least he knows more about games & pop culture than what he reads off of the teleprompter. Face it, the only great thing she ever did was the bikini photo shoots and those sweater beasts are the only thing that makes her better than Sessler.

They need to get out more.
MainCoon

Post by MainCoon » Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:31 pm

You guys actually watch G4?

Nerds.

Post by die » Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:03 am

I'm still cool, I only watch g4 for the drift racing & Star Trek.
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:59 am

The skits on X-Play are pretty hit or miss, but they still crank out the funny enough for me to tune in if there's nothing else on.
Shwiggie

Post by Shwiggie » Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:36 am

I knew a guy who always said that Morgan Webb was totally unhot because she was "built like a man". I don't know how many men grow tits that nice, though. If you don't like her looks, though, that's what God gave us brown paper sacks for.
die

Post by die » Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:49 pm

RobotJerk wrote:The skits on X-Play are pretty hit or miss, but they still crank out the funny enough for me to tune in if there's nothing else on.
I've only seen "misses".

That "G-phoria" stuff is gottdamnhorrid.