The new chick on G4

Get some skillz and kill some peepz.
Zytorg777

Re: The new chick on G4

Post by Zytorg777 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:35 pm

Billy Mitchell should host a talk show ftw.
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
cYnical

Post by cYnical » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:28 pm

die

Post by die » Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:22 pm

oh snap!
There is another Skywalker....
Robert Paulson

Post by Robert Paulson » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:59 pm

The only sad part of this is Sarah Jane Underwood will not be broadcast dressing up in skimpy tight dresses and nerdy costumes on a daily basis.

"I don't make promises, I make threats" - Some yelling black lady
cYnical wrote:The philosophical suggestion that pain don't hurt caused a paradigm shift in my life that I'm still not sure I've fully recovered from.
Shwiggie

Post by Shwiggie » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:18 am

The truest words ever spoken were, "it came to pass." Not that I helped, as I can count on my hands the number of times I tuned into G4 after it quit being TechTV. Even then, I preferred it when it was ZDTV.

That Underwood chick will be on something, though. If they do rebrand it into a Spike ripoff, they'd be crazy not to use her in some capacity.
die

Post by die » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:35 pm

I saw Kevin Perrera hosting some shitty show the other night as I flipped through channels.

Oh and I checked out Attack of the Show for the first time in many months just to see who the replacement was and oddly enough it was some rich douchey racecar driver fag. He reminded me alot of Tom Cruise. Look, that shit was awkward...he did that big fake Tom Cruise-esque smile and he made lots of homoerotic comments to which the small studio audience people marked out for. I don't think there has ever been anything on the level of that WTF in the history of G4.
die

Post by die » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:34 pm

I saw it again this past week and again, it's a giant homoerotic joke the whole entire time. So, the new host actually is legit homosexual. They actually introduced his partner on the show and he posed behind him as if he were banging him. :indabutt:

They showed Black Friday deals and the dude that was on the show circled ads in a "cock and balls" type manner to which the host giggled like a school girl the whole time. This is by far the most horrible thing to happen to G4 ever and yes, I'm counting Sessler's Stan Lee skits.

kill it with fire ASAP.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:04 pm

I havent seen this, I stopped watching it once munn left tbh, but this blatant faggotry is blatant.
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"