Being White Is Tough

Post funny stuff plus also Sovi3t may threaten to murder you lmao
User avatar
SoVi3t
Posts: 5658
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 2:30 am
Location: Behind The Iron Curtain

Being White Is Tough

Post by SoVi3t » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:12 pm

http://calgaryherald.com/news/crime/ind ... udge-rules" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I love how nowadays if you are white and complain about a white character being played by a non white actor, you are racist, but if you are a non white character played by a white actor, you are accused of white washing.

White guy fights a black guy, must be racist. Native punches a chick in the face after saying how much white people are hated, naaa no racism there.
Image

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
User avatar
die
Posts: 14859
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:38 pm
Location: Apartment Complex of Dicks

Re: Being White Is Tough

Post by die » Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:45 pm

Wait, when did you make a face turn? :shock:
Image
There is another Skywalker....
User avatar
SoVi3t
Posts: 5658
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 2:30 am
Location: Behind The Iron Curtain

Re: Being White Is Tough

Post by SoVi3t » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:33 pm

I've always felt this way. More so recently, though, probably due to Black Lives Matter, and all the nonsense people got pussy over in movies lately.

Being a single white male is probably the most difficult thing in life, right now.
Image

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
User avatar
die
Posts: 14859
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:38 pm
Location: Apartment Complex of Dicks

Re: Being White Is Tough

Post by die » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:29 pm

A friend of mine just went through a divorce... I was telling him the other day that I would hate to be in that situation in this day & age.

I see people trying to take relationships to the next level by making them FACEBOOK OFFICIAL and I wonder why we are still even allowed to exist as a society.
Image
There is another Skywalker....
User avatar
PhreakyMex
Posts: 4488
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 2:49 pm
Location: Frisco, Texas

Re: Being White Is Tough

Post by PhreakyMex » Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:25 pm

being a white cop in Dallas has turned into the toughest job...
Image
User avatar
die
Posts: 14859
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:38 pm
Location: Apartment Complex of Dicks

Re: Being White Is Tough

Post by die » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:44 pm

Image





Man, this BLM stuff is hard to figure out.

sometimes it's the most ironic thing ever invented...


Image

Image




Other times, when the trolls hop on board, it's instant entertainment...

Image

Image




and then there's the CNN "coverage"...




Image




:lol:
Image
There is another Skywalker....
User avatar
Quadriceps
Posts: 336
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:11 pm
Location: Nash's leg

Re: Being White Is Tough

Post by Quadriceps » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:10 am

SoVi3t wrote:I've always felt this way. More so recently, though, probably due to Black Lives Matter, and all the nonsense people got pussy over in movies lately.

Being a single white male is probably the most difficult thing in life, right now.
I've felt similar but I've held my tongue because of my contempt for white nationalism. But I'm also fucking sick of being lectured by snotty progressive hipsters about how I must be racist and sexist because I'm a white man, and ultimately having my opinion totally written off because of my race and gender. You don't have to be a right-wing guy to think it's bullshit that white people are society's new favourite chew toy.

The left has taken tokenism way too far.
HEY YOU, PIKACHU
User avatar
die
Posts: 14859
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:38 pm
Location: Apartment Complex of Dicks

Re: Being White Is Tough

Post by die » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:34 pm

Well, one of the biggest problems that we have right now is fanboying in politics. People automatically assume that if you're against something, that you automatically have to blindly support the other side. It's like, if I say Hillary Clinton did something crooked, the other person has to say: WELL DID YOU KNOW DONALD TRUMP DID BLAH-BLAH-BLAH rather than actually admit she did wrong or prove she didn't actually do it.

This happened for months in the other thread with RJ defending Obama by saying stuff that Bush did. Turns out, I actually hate Bush more than Obama though lolololololololol.

This is why politics suck right now, you simply can't have an intelligent discussion... especially not with Millenials/SJWs/New Age Feminists/BLM/LGBTBBQ/etc

It's simple... I love animals, but fuck PETA. They are retards. Same with guns, I own some...I think they are awesome, but fuck joining/supporting the NRA. They are retards.

I do think black lives matter, I do feel that there are plenty of cases where innocent people have been shot or whatever, but BLM is a shitty movement. The organizers are retards and they get shredded in interviews any time they are on TV. I also don't think that forming a human roadblock to stop people from going to work helps the cause on any level, neither does interrupting a gay pride parade to capitalize on their spotlight.

I also think the LGBTQ movement is stupid. Not all people that are gay want the same things as transgender people. It's like they totally limit their individuality/diversity by lumping them all together in a group. It just ends up being a stupid discussion about what bathroom to use or if you support one of the big groups, it's going to be about making Disney characters gay/lez.

Same with feminists now, they just want to argue about why Spider-Woman looks sexy.

And Liberals continue to make themselves look like ass hats on TV by their lack of knowledge about guns and gun laws. How many times have we seen this happen? Back in the day, if you were on a talk show or news show and you got on there and didn't do your research or have the appropriate knowledge, you would have gotten your ass fired for it. Why try to protest or debate or argue on an issue when you don't know shit about it? You end up hurting the cause in the long run, always.

Everybody thinks they are a rights activist of some type now. Everybody thinks they have leadership skills. Everybody thinks they are on the side of justice and right. It's just that it's bullshit. The internet and social media has given people too much control, when they lose an argument they can just hit the power button and come back in a month under a new screen name. When they run into informed people in real life who they can't out think, they melt like the precious unique snowflakes that they are.
Image
There is another Skywalker....
User avatar
Zytorg777
Posts: 3098
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:19 am

Re: Being White Is Tough

Post by Zytorg777 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:03 pm

Image
Image
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
User avatar
die
Posts: 14859
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:38 pm
Location: Apartment Complex of Dicks

Re: Being White Is Tough

Post by die » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:24 pm

I think it's the perfect time to point out why Liberals are looking so stupid right now... It's not because Trump is great or because Trump won or anything like that. Trump is an idiot.

It's the fact that Liberals are making themselves look like total idiots all on their own right now and Trump is just sitting back watching it all unfold...

http://heatst.com/culture-wars/liberals ... for-trump/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;


It's crazy because a few months back, it looked like the Republican party was going to fold. Now you got the Democrats looking like even bigger idiots. That's a mind-blowing twist of fate right there, Brother Neros.

I mean, yes, I am sure Donald Trump's son is a retard. ALL OF HIS OTHER FUCKING KIDS ARE.

But, Rosie O'Donnell was still trying to just be a cunt...

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/rosie-odonn ... -backlash/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:lol:

She hates Trump's guts, but she's just trying to raise awareness now :lmao: :indabutt:



Liberals are fucking up so hard right now, running around in masks, breaking shit, screaming FUCK TRUMP.




Image


plus he looks like the son of Jesus and Rick from TWD injected with aids.
Image
There is another Skywalker....
User avatar
Quadriceps
Posts: 336
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:11 pm
Location: Nash's leg

Re: Being White Is Tough

Post by Quadriceps » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:05 pm

die wrote:Well, one of the biggest problems that we have right now is fanboying in politics. People automatically assume that if you're against something, that you automatically have to blindly support the other side. It's like, if I say Hillary Clinton did something crooked, the other person has to say: WELL DID YOU KNOW DONALD TRUMP DID BLAH-BLAH-BLAH rather than actually admit she did wrong or prove she didn't actually do it.

This happened for months in the other thread with RJ defending Obama by saying stuff that Bush did. Turns out, I actually hate Bush more than Obama though lolololololololol.

This is why politics suck right now, you simply can't have an intelligent discussion... especially not with Millenials/SJWs/New Age Feminists/BLM/LGBTBBQ/etc

It's simple... I love animals, but fuck PETA. They are retards. Same with guns, I own some...I think they are awesome, but fuck joining/supporting the NRA. They are retards.

I do think black lives matter, I do feel that there are plenty of cases where innocent people have been shot or whatever, but BLM is a shitty movement. The organizers are retards and they get shredded in interviews any time they are on TV. I also don't think that forming a human roadblock to stop people from going to work helps the cause on any level, neither does interrupting a gay pride parade to capitalize on their spotlight.

I also think the LGBTQ movement is stupid. Not all people that are gay want the same things as transgender people. It's like they totally limit their individuality/diversity by lumping them all together in a group. It just ends up being a stupid discussion about what bathroom to use or if you support one of the big groups, it's going to be about making Disney characters gay/lez.

Same with feminists now, they just want to argue about why Spider-Woman looks sexy.

And Liberals continue to make themselves look like ass hats on TV by their lack of knowledge about guns and gun laws. How many times have we seen this happen? Back in the day, if you were on a talk show or news show and you got on there and didn't do your research or have the appropriate knowledge, you would have gotten your ass fired for it. Why try to protest or debate or argue on an issue when you don't know shit about it? You end up hurting the cause in the long run, always.

Everybody thinks they are a rights activist of some type now. Everybody thinks they have leadership skills. Everybody thinks they are on the side of justice and right. It's just that it's bullshit. The internet and social media has given people too much control, when they lose an argument they can just hit the power button and come back in a month under a new screen name. When they run into informed people in real life who they can't out think, they melt like the precious unique snowflakes that they are.
I think it's the stupidest fucking shit that you can't say that all lives matter anymore without it being a hate crime.

Of course black lives matter. Of course blacks get shit on in our society exponentially more than whitey does. That doesn't mean the answer is to silence white people and only give a voice to black people, or accuse people of hate crimes when all they do is walk down the street.

Of course Hispanic lives matter. Of course we need to stop fucking profiling motherfuckers. Doesn't mean you should be allowed to stay if you're an illegal immigrant and you commit a crime. Doesn't mean you should be able to cut in line ahead of a legal immigrant.

Of course the fucking KKK is deplorable and of course the alt-right is literally fucking neo-Nazis. Fuck those guys. But most people who voted for Trump aren't neo-Nazis. And lefties don't get that if you just sit there and call everyone racist when they're really not, or if you start labeling people over minor fucking disagreements and acting like it's the end of the world, you just alienate people. I'm pretty liberal and I have no problem chilling with conservatives. But a lot of liberals won't, because they'd rather have their worldview affirmed all the time. That's bullshit. If you can't support your beliefs against the most innocuous of challenges from the right, they're shitty beliefs and you're a weak person.

What I really wanted were some liberals with fucking starch in their spines. I wanted Bernie. Bernie had a backbone.

Instead the Democratic Party threw Bernie and the white working class under the bus, and the left is represented by sad beardy college hipsters who think they're being heroes because they want a safe space for their trigger warnings.
HEY YOU, PIKACHU
User avatar
SoVi3t
Posts: 5658
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 2:30 am
Location: Behind The Iron Curtain

Re: Being White Is Tough

Post by SoVi3t » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:11 pm

Yeah one of the biggest issues I have with American politics and it's 2 party system (although you do see this in other political systems with their elected officials and the official opposition parties that other parliamentary governments generally have), is the black/white stance they take on issues.

Like you brought up, people would bring up something that Trump or Hillary did, and rather than concede it was bad, the idea was to point out the bad stuff others did too, because apparently two wrongs make a right now.

Or you have issues like Health Care, Gay Marriage, and many other important topics. Rather than admit the healthcare system doesn't work properly, you have two camps: Change health care, or leave it as it is. Illegal immigrant rights? Nope, it's either ban foreigners and kick out illegal aliens, or welcome everybody and ignore the fact that you're admittedly allowing dangerous individuals into the country. There is no middle ground. You're either right or wrong, and neither side can understand that it's possible for BOTH to be right, or wrong, at the same time.


And yeah, I've always laughed at the notion of white privilege. It's more like green privilege if you ask me. Sure, most rich people are white, so you get the idea that it's white privilege. But look at what happens whenever you get rich Saudi's or rich rappers/athletes, and they act just as entitled as the richest white guys do. Where was my white privilege when I was jobless during the last recession? Where's the white privilege for the mad amounts of white guys working at McDonalds or other minimum wage jobs? Or like your photo points out, where's the white privilege for the homeless?

Colour of my skin don't matter, just the size of my bank account.
But most people who voted for Trump aren't neo-Nazis.
No, a huge amount of people who voted Trump are just fed up with the system. You could have let Shaq run for president versus Hillary, and people would have voted her simply because he was a change from the system. People are slowly realizing that elected officials do NOT have their best interests at heart, and they've become too embedded in the system to understand the rest of us.

I think Hillary was complete scum, possibly even worse than Trump. But the one thing I agreed with her on, was when she mentioned how out of touch she was with the lower and middle classes. I think all politicians are like this, just like most baby boomers and people who got setup nicely in the 70's and 80's and are still raping the rest of us to keep that status quo.
Image

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
User avatar
Quadriceps
Posts: 336
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:11 pm
Location: Nash's leg

Re: Being White Is Tough

Post by Quadriceps » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:37 pm

SoVi3t wrote:Where was my white privilege when I was jobless during the last recession? Where's the white privilege for the mad amounts of white guys working at McDonalds or other minimum wage jobs? Or like your photo points out, where's the white privilege for the homeless?

Colour of my skin don't matter, just the size of my bank account.
Where was my white privilege when I got laid off from my job a few years back because the corporate parent company had to cut costs and I had the lowest seniority? Where was my patriarchal privilege when well-connected women got jobs I was more qualified for because they knew people? Where's the white privilege for the people I know in their forties and fifties who lost their jobs in the Great Recession and can't get work anywhere else because all the jobs went to Mexico or got replaced by a robot, and now they've got to somehow feed their kids on a call centre salary and save for retirement when their savings have been wiped out?

I thought Trump was a fucking disaster. I'd have voted for literally the fucking Devil rather than him. He's an imbecile and surrounds himself with neo-Nazis, and he doesn't have any answers except literally fascism. But what was Clinton going to do, the same old shit? I'd have still voted for her because of Trump's fascist inclinations, but if I were American I would've held my nose doing it.

Bernie was the revolution but Democrats had to have a token.

They wrote Bernie off as racist. He never said anything racist. He just got labeled that way because he's an old white guy who didn't agree with the Democratic Party's corrupt-as-fuck good-old-boys-club.
HEY YOU, PIKACHU
User avatar
Zytorg777
Posts: 3098
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:19 am

Re: Being White Is Tough

Post by Zytorg777 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:46 am

I am so dead at this. So so dead.

Am I still on ignore?
Image
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
User avatar
SoVi3t
Posts: 5658
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 2:30 am
Location: Behind The Iron Curtain

Re: Being White Is Tough

Post by SoVi3t » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:56 am

Quadriceps wrote:Where was my white privilege when I got laid off from my job a few years back because the corporate parent company had to cut costs and I had the lowest seniority? Where was my patriarchal privilege when well-connected women got jobs I was more qualified for because they knew people?
I was working a contract job a couple of years ago, and after two years I wasn't hired on. The reason they gave me was a corprate mandate that they need to have more women in the workplace (it was a steel mill that's been around for like 100 years, so it was generally old white guys working there at every position). And the girls all knew this was going on, so they basically didn't do a fucking thing at work, but were getting hired on simply because not hiring lazy women would be seen as sexist.
I thought Trump was a fucking disaster.
I did too, but I still wanted him to win. It's kinda like when you let your kid touch the stove to learn that fire hurts. You can tell people a million times but they won't listen until they're personally affected. America isn't going to get any better if they keep electing the same old same old.
They wrote Bernie off as racist. He never said anything racist. He just got labeled that way because he's an old white guy who didn't agree with the Democratic Party's corrupt-as-fuck good-old-boys-club.
The big problem was that the Democrats have been weak and useless for many many decades. They couldn't handle Bush and that was during a fake war and all that stupidity coming from him. They threw Obama out there just to get their disenfranchised voters back out there, and then when that worked, they tried to use the same formula with Hillary (oh, you were courageous enough to vote for the first African American president, now let's bring out the first female president!) instead of going with who was the logical choice. Trump got elected because tons of racists and nazi's came out in droves to vote their guy into power.

Image
Image

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
Post Reply