Being White Is Tough

Post funny stuff plus also Sovi3t may threaten to murder you lmao
Quadriceps

Re: Being White Is Tough

Post by Quadriceps » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:34 am

Zytorg777 wrote:I am so dead at this. So so dead.

Am I still on ignore?
You went on ignore around the time you claimed Obama is in league with the Nation of Islam and suggested we should put gays and Muslims in a coliseum and be entertained by their gory deaths.
HEY YOU, PIKACHU
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:06 pm

Ok so would you like to know why I am dead? the many reasons why?
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
die

Post by die » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:38 pm

I did too, but I still wanted him to win. It's kinda like when you let your kid touch the stove to learn that fire hurts. You can tell people a million times but they won't listen until they're personally affected. America isn't going to get any better if they keep electing the same old same old.

I kinda felt the same way, but for different reasons. I do agree that America still has many lessons to learn and they are going to have to learn the hard way. I've been saying for years that people look at the President in the same way that children look at Santa Claus. The President is just a puppet, a figure head, a prop to promote agendas. Putting Trump in there proves that to be true. I mean, he has no experience and he's a PR nightmare. So, a part of me knows that this is where we had to go. He's the president that this stupid country deserves. Why postpone fate? Let's run at it.

The irony of this whole thing is that Liberals are running around dressed up like gangstas with bandanas over their faces being violent and breaking shit. Through all of this apologist BS with the LGBTBBQ/BLM caring and compassionate politically correct nonsense they spewed, now we finally get to see who they really are. I enjoy the contradictions, I enjoy when you get to see somebody for who they truly are. They are just as angry and violent as everybody else. I always knew those fuckers were lying.

They went from crying about how transgender people should be able to shit anywhere and everywhere to HEY BRICE, LET'S THROW BRICKS THROUGH MACY'S, YEAH FUCK TRUMP, NOT MY PRESIDENT

Trump as President feels like Punked. I mean, I expect there to be a press conference any day now that explains that it was all just a social experiment and then we can all laugh at how fucking hard we failed.
There is another Skywalker....
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:01 pm

Trump is that cautionary tale you tell your descendants. When Kanye runs for president in 2020, people can look at him and go "Hey remember how fucked up shit got the last time we voted somebody without experience?"

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
die

Post by die » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:57 pm

I have to always try and remind myself of why Kanye is famous exactly. He did an interview and said he was The Beatles and he was the Rolling Stones of his generation.

I was trying to remember any of his songs besides the one he did with Jamie Fox.

It's not like people walk round humming his songs or wearing shirts with him on them throughout my daily life.
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:02 pm

I know very little about any rapper but can generally name some of the big names songs. I literally only know Kanye for marrying that skank, the Taylor Swift incident, and knowing he is crazy as fuck all the time.

Fucker cancels a several hundred million dollar concert tour because he's sleepy or some shit, meanwhile Gord Downie travels across the country with a fucking brain tumor. I bet Freddie Mercury was tired as fuck when he rocked out with full blown AIDS.

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
die

Post by die » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:39 pm

Man, you should watch the Queen documentary called DAYS OF OUR LIVES.

Freddie Mercury did his last Queen video with full blown aids. He looked like he weighed 86 pounds and he had these giant sores that were coated in caked on make up. It's hard to watch that video, he looks legit like a fucking corpse.

Also, Mercury knew he was dying and he recorded a shit ton of just his vocals so that the band can use them to make music once he was gone. Dude was singing, took a break and died.

Kanye isn't even worthy of catching Freddie Mercury's aids.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:07 am

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=k3o3MWEQNtA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"