Online Dream Journal Thread

Post funny stuff plus also Sovi3t may threaten to murder you lmao
Zytorg777

Online Dream Journal Thread

Post by Zytorg777 » Mon May 16, 2016 4:32 pm

5-15-16

I was at work. My wife was there, as was our tyrant of a nephew...aged 5. Her and I were working in our office when we somehow saw through the wall that the nephew hit another little girl there. My wife looked at me. I dream-telepathied to her to get him. She went out and spanked him. Then he yelled at her: "I HATE YOU! and ran into another classroom and slammed the door and locked it. My wife was shocked and hurt. I said heck no. I had a key to the door and I opened it, and when the nephew saw me he fell down to the ground (because I knew that he knew that he had violated and was going to dealt with.) I woke up.
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
Zytorg777

Re: Online Dream Journal Thread

Post by Zytorg777 » Tue May 17, 2016 2:15 pm

5-17-16

A certain level of lucidity was reached, but once again, it slipped away. How does the brain work? How mysterious? Are these processes knoweable?

I intend to find out.
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Wed May 18, 2016 11:00 am

5-18=16
4:45 am

Just awoke from a legit nightmare. I seldom have them. It was a fascinating experience.

I went to sleep at 930 last night and drank cold water before bed to test my theory that water is dream fuel. Unfortunatly this did cause me to have to wake up and pee and around 3 something. I knew i was dreaming before hand but i couldn't remember.

at any rate: I was back in New Orleans at my parents house. just like a regular visit. it was just me. (Interestingly my long time friend just called me from down there and he is having a difficult time with life and I was considering going down there this weekend). So as I was leaving out of the house there was this old light blue dirt person car and 5 black and hispanic guys were there. They were all shady looking. and not becuase they were black and hispanic....they just had the look ya know? So i stare them down as I walk past them and I get in my car and i grab my gun.

Somehow i am transported into their car in the street and they have surrounded me. I try to grab my gun and cock it to shoot the closest one but it jams. They are all laughing and taunting me. I remember feeling helpless and frustrated. Somehow I manage to teleport away. Then it was nighttime and I was walking back down the street. I saw my parents house and I the blue car was gone. I remember sneaking back into the house and at the time i didnt think anything of it, but in retrospect it was a bad deal. for example, the garage door was wide open and my parents cars werent there, the oven was on and I had to turn it off, etc. So i sneak upstairs, in my mind I was going to check on my parents and grab a gun and find these jokers, but when i got upstairs i looked into my parents room and my sisters room and i see everything trashed and what appeared to be a body strewn across the bed. I freeze up with sensory overload, just then all five of them pour out of the corners of each room as if they were shadow demons. I awoke. I was not sweating or out of breath, but it was a troubleseme feeling. yes i was scared, but the most powerfully negative feeling was that of helplessness. hmm...

EDIT: I think i just remembered some of what I was dreaming before having to pee. will try to recall.

previous dream brief synopsis....it has mostly faded, but I remember the end point. I was at some facility, a mental health facilitiy, and the campus was beautiful. I was trapped there. Only i wasn't a paitent. I was a doctor there. I remembered that I was trying to find a way out. I couldn't. at the time i did not realize that i was a doctor, and i did not feel like i was a patient. I saw a building on the hill above a pristine pond, and I walked into the reception area and snagged a white dr. coat and put it on and acted like i was a visiting doctor (in my dream mind i was going to get into this building to scope it out, to look for a way of escape off the campus through the building. I remember thinking i had tricked them but there was no way out, so i just started walking along the perimeter of this sort of invisible fence, and I had this distinct feeling that the people who worked there were up on the hill and they were watching me try to escape. Like in the dream, i started seeing them see me through their binoculars.

I have ideas about how this could be tied into an existential crisis i have been having about work. interesting.

back to sleep now. Zytorg out. keep on dreaming my friends.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Thu May 19, 2016 2:12 pm

Yesterday was a dream day. I spent an hour or so with a co-worker trying to convince another co worker that this was all just a dream. Then when I went to the gym my id card wouldnt swipe for some reason. So the girl asks me my name and when my picture pops up, she just freezes for like 3 seconds. Another girl says, are you ok? you look like you just saw a ghost? She said, yeah this just remindned me of a crazy dream i had last night?...it was strange.

5-18-16

I call this "Chuck's civil war"

this was an epic dream. the brief synopsis is as follows: I was supposedly still an employee of my former employee but was doing work at the place I am now in real life on the side in the dream. So somehow, a small group lead by myself from the new place somehow or the other finally got fed up and decided to declare war on the old place.

then the camera zoomed out and we were in the parking lot of Dirt cheap (lololol) and their army far outnumbered mine. Then I managed to sneak thru the carnage and i ascended the stair to chuck's office.

When I met chuck he was cocky. he told me that my army would be crushed, and that I had to give over my new operation to his control. As the convo progressed my real world mind became on-line and i knew that I know longer worked for him. I then turned the tables. I said:

"Chuck peep it out, first of all this is my operation and I resigned, I dont work for you. Second all these jobs you are having to cut is just the start of your woes...(As i said this, the camera went back to the dirt cheap parking lot and the large army of chuck had started turning on themselves....like the infantry men had begun to attack the officers)....and lastly, I tell chuck, "You look sick man. you look bad. you look like you are going to die. Take care of yourself, chuck". and I woke up.

Good dr4eam.