Dear God Emperor Trump:

Post funny stuff plus also Sovi3t may threaten to murder you lmao
SoVi3t

Re: Dear God Emperor Trump:

Post by SoVi3t » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:00 pm

http://gizmodo.com/trumps-new-fcc-chair ... 1791982230
A third order issued today ended an investigation into a number of stations for failing to properly disclose political ad information. Stations are required to disclose certain information about political TV ads, and often these disclosures are the only source of information about how much dark money groups are spending.

also:

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:34 pm

The single greatest thing to come from this 'presidency' yet

SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:32 pm

SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:25 pm

SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:33 am

https://whytrumpisgreat.com/

solid points, really

PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:28 pm

It seems Dan Rather (who is a good follow on FB if you have an account) has it right..
No sir, Mr. President, with all due respect. The job of protecting this country from a terrorist attack falls on your shoulders.

In the past few days Mr. Trump has launched a very serious and very dangerous campaign of suggesting that if an attack occurs it will be the fault of federal judges who ruled that his Executive Order on immigration was Constitutionally problematic. And more recently he suggested it might be the fault of the press for not reporting on terrorist attacks - an assertion which any fair read of the evidence shows is a lie. As with the sweeping allegations of millions of fraudulent voters (where is the investigation of that dire threat to our democracy now?), the White House cannot supply facts to back up the President's claim.

Mr. Trump is the Commander in Chief. The armed services and intelligence community report to him. Searching for scapegoats to blame even before an event occurs is to sow the seeds of destabilization to the very fabric of our republic. These are the tactics of a thin-skinned bully who may realize he is in far over his head. No doubt there are many in Mr. Trump's base who are being whipped up into a misguided frenzy fueled by "fake news" and right-wing media. This is a common tactic of authoritarian rulers I have seen around the globe. It is stoking civic unrest and paving a path to crack downs and repression.

I do not think - or perhaps a desperate hope is father to the thought - that this tactic will work here. Mr. Trump built his brand on a bold, brash form of leadership and I think most Americans will see through the rhetoric of dodging responsibility. Furthermore we cherish an independent judiciary as a bedrock of our checks and balances. We can see that the press has covered terrorist attacks fully. And I do not see either judges or reporters backing down. Quite the contrary.

But Mr. Trump is signaling how he will react in a time of crisis. To be forewarned is to be forearmed.
lionheart

Post by lionheart » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:20 pm

PhreakyMex wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:34 pm
The single greatest thing to come from this 'presidency' yet

I can't tell you the level of my shock that Melissa McCarthy was really, really funny.
"Your revolution is over, Mr. Lebowski! Condolences! The bums lost!"
die

Post by die » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:11 am

This could be the greatest set up ever in the history of our country.

It will get to the point where ANYBODY will be a better candidate next election.

Try Comet the dog from Full House with his running mate Estelle Getty's old contraceptive cup.

I mean, I don't know what stage we are own for the set up of Armageddon and the antichrist fistfucking us into powdered potatoes, but I know that Melissa McCartney being funny is one of the later 7 signs.

Fuck
There is another Skywalker....
lionheart

Post by lionheart » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:12 pm

Aside from Matthis and Kelley, every other candidate is somewhere between horrifically corrupt and bumbling incompetence.

Even with that, Betsy DeVos stands out as a new low bar for cabinet appointees.
- Steaming piles of conflict of interest
- Purchased cabinet appointment without ever, you know, generating cash of her own (Amway inheritor)
- Has no understanding of the public school system
- Wants to destroy public school system in favor of Jesus Charters
- Directly invested in the financial success of said Jesus Charters

We are beyond Idiocracy, with millions of right wing, mouth breathing idiots pumping their fists for a thin skinned imbecile overseeing the fall of a once great country.
"Your revolution is over, Mr. Lebowski! Condolences! The bums lost!"
die

Post by die » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:15 pm

We should just all decide to look at old Simpsons episodes as prophecy and do everything that we can to make it happen.

This is how we move forward as a people.

some times you wanna go where everybody knows your name...

There is another Skywalker....
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:30 pm

lionheart wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:12 pm
Aside from Matthis and Kelley, every other candidate is somewhere between horrifically corrupt and bumbling incompetence.

- Purchased cabinet appointment without ever, you know, generating cash of her own (Amway inheritor)

We are beyond Idiocracy, with millions of right wing, mouth breathing idiots pumping their fists for a thin skinned imbecile overseeing the fall of a once great country.
Yeah the Betsy DeVos one was uber bad, and as odd as it is that will likely be the straw that breaks the camels backs. Congress is gonna go full blown Democrat over that one. Betsy made history for needing the VP to cast that last vote, the moment she fucks up (and she will), shit will hit the fan. Any republican senator/congressman/whatever who thinks they're gonna get reelected had better hope that they have a fuck ton of racists willing to vote them in, next election.

PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:53 pm

SoVi3t wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:30 pm
lionheart wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:12 pm

Yeah the Betsy DeVos one was uber bad, and as odd as it is that will likely be the straw that breaks the camels backs. Congress is gonna go full blown Democrat over that one. Betsy made history for needing the VP to cast that last vote, the moment she fucks up (and she will), shit will hit the fan. Any republican senator/congressman/whatever who thinks they're gonna get reelected had better hope that they have a fuck ton of racists willing to vote them in, next election.
Thats the one that stings the most... as i have a little one still in grade school.. the HighSchooler is almost out, she graduates next year... The gradeschooler will suffer worst if that waste of human skin even does anything
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:26 pm

Well at least Fox is telling it like it is:

Steve Bannon: He's not as bad as the leader of ISIS

SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:53 am

SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:33 pm

https://www.ksl.com/?sid=43127916
Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, defended Wednesday co-sponsoring a bill that seeks to do away with the U.S. Department of Education.

HR 899 was introduced Tuesday by Rep. Thomas Massie, R-Kentucky, and is composed of just one line: "The Department of Education shall terminate on December 31, 2018." Chaffetz co-sponsored the bill along with six other representatives.

Chaffetz defended his position Wednesday, saying that states should decide how public schools are taught.

“We simply don’t need the Department of Education,” he said in an interview with KSL.
Chaffetz is also Republican head of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, and spent Thursday night getting yelled at to DO YOUR JOB followed by YOUR LAST TERM after he kept refusing to answer questions. After ignoring the first guys question at his little Town Hall meeting, the next question was 'answer the last guys question'.

http://www.businessinsider.com/jason-ch ... tah-2017-2

One woman in the audience asked Chaffetz, "Where do you draw the line?"

"Everyone has to comply with the law," Chaffetz said. "You're really not going to like this part. The president, under the law, is exempt from the conflict-of-interest laws."

The crowd booed and began chanting "Do your job."