Do Men Need A Curfew

Post funny stuff plus also Sovi3t may threaten to murder you lmao
SoVi3t

Do Men Need A Curfew

Post by SoVi3t » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:19 pm

http://www.feministcurrent.com/2016/01/ ... w-for-men/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

food for thought

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
Quadriceps

Re: Do Men Need A Curfew

Post by Quadriceps » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:40 am

Ultra-radical feminists give liberalism a bad name, just like all the whining trigger-warning bleeding-hearts who inhabit university campuses and can't read Tom Sawyer without getting their knickers in a knot.

I sit left of centre and I sincerely want to disavow these fucking idiots and shun them from the rationalist community.
HEY YOU, PIKACHU
Shwiggie

Post by Shwiggie » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:08 am

I have a curfew. It's called "I have to be at work at 7AM or else, so I'm going to bed". Maybe they should try it.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:45 am

Shwiggie wrote:I have a curfew. It's called "I have to be at work at 7AM or else, so I'm going to bed". Maybe they should try it.
Literally exactly this.

do you work in M-town, Shwig?
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
die

Post by die » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:01 pm

Well, the link was blocked here at work, but I'm sure it's not worth putting too much thought into it based on the responses above, right?
There is another Skywalker....
Quadriceps

Post by Quadriceps » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:33 pm

die wrote:Well, the link was blocked here at work, but I'm sure it's not worth putting too much thought into it based on the responses above, right?
You assume correctly.

As much shit as I give the right, the left has its own peculiar species of moonbats who are just as loony.
HEY YOU, PIKACHU
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:39 pm

Quadriceps wrote:
die wrote:Well, the link was blocked here at work, but I'm sure it's not worth putting too much thought into it based on the responses above, right?
You assume correctly.

As much shit as I give the right, the left has its own peculiar species of moonbats who are just as loony.

Yes. Well said, Quad.
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
lionheart

Post by lionheart » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:43 pm

Quadriceps wrote: You assume correctly.

I think everyone is in the same boat on these assholes.

These people even give a bad name to feminists, which is difficult. On it's face, a feminist believes that men and women should be treated equally. Fact of the matter is this idiot clearly thinks females the superior sex and owed some untold debt.

SO fucking dumb.
"Your revolution is over, Mr. Lebowski! Condolences! The bums lost!"