The Republican field for 2016 = the WCW main event roster in 2000.

Post funny stuff plus also Sovi3t may threaten to murder you lmao
PhreakyMex

The Republican field for 2016 = the WCW main event roster in 2000.

Post by PhreakyMex » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:09 pm

And then this

http://www.tedcruz.com (owned by a lawyer named ted cruz, trolling his ignorant ass)
Attachments
CAvbUNWUwAAVrA3.jpg
CAvbUNWUwAAVrA3.jpg (33.1 KiB) Viewed 2307 times
RobotJerk

Re: Ted Cruz... running for President..

Post by RobotJerk » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:56 pm

PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:49 pm

This thread.. needs to be all about making fun of that tool..
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:56 pm

Considering how conservative most of this board can be, though.

Just to be clear though...I can still like/respect someone if I don't agree with all their views (Tom Coburn, John McCain, Bob Corker, Rand Paul), but me people are just so ideologically narrow minded and unlikeable you can't see anything redeeming about them and would rather be punched in the balls than ever vote for them.
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:44 pm

RobotJerk wrote:Considering how conservative most of this board can be, though.

Just to be clear though...I can still like/respect someone if I don't agree with all their views (Tom Coburn, John McCain, Bob Corker, Rand Paul), but me people are just so ideologically narrow minded and unlikeable you can't see anything redeeming about them and would rather be punched in the balls than ever vote for them.
This is why i stayed out of the Obama thread for the most part... because I am a very liberal leaning individual.. (living in a crazy ass red state like Texas)

So i keep my opinions to myself.. but when tools like this show up... I have to take advantage..
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:30 am

RobotJerk wrote:Considering how conservative most of this board can be, though.

POt? Meet ketTLE.
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
lionheart

Post by lionheart » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:49 pm

Ted Cruz is a fucking psychopath.

I loved watching his dad spout out that Evolution is a "Communist Conspiracy"; that was cute.

Cruz is anti-abortion, anti gay rights, believes the environment is going along swimmingly, and opposes all restrictions to gun ownership. He was an Ebola hysteric that wanted to stop all travel, wants to dismantle the ACA, wants to grow the military EVEN LARGER (how is this possible?), and institute a flat tax.

I see Cruz, and he is the embodiment of a rootin-tootin Republican phony tough-guy retard. He makes GW look like Stephen Hawking and Sean Hannity seem progressive.

I'm sure he'll get elected and we'll be -baffled- when our economy is in the midst of another historic recession in five years.
"Your revolution is over, Mr. Lebowski! Condolences! The bums lost!"
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:08 pm

bro the democrats caused the recession.

and evolution is a conspiracy. real talk.
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
lionheart

Post by lionheart » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:26 pm

I disagree with the first point completely, but can at least hear an argument about it and agree that spending on social programs is much too high.

As for the second point, that's batshit bananaland craziness. Typically those conversations go like this:

LH - What do you mean, you don't believe in evolution? We have thousands of points of evidence all leading to the same logical conclusions, with no irrefutable counterpoint.
BS BNL C - Well, if we evolved from apes, why are there still apes?
LH - :shock: :walks away:
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:35 pm

it was democratic policies which caused the housing bubble to bust. in the process of it busting the republicans stated that there was a problem with Freddie mae and fannie mac, to which the democrats blatantly said that it wasn't. this is a fact.
LH - What do you mean, you don't believe in evolution? We have thousands of points of evidence all leading to the same logical conclusions, with no irrefutable counterpoint.
thousands? evidence? logical conclusions with NO irrefutable counterpoint?

I would hear just 10 of these points of evidence with no irrefutable counterpoints. fair?
lionheart

Post by lionheart » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:02 am

Good Lord.

Here's a simple video that explains evolution in a manner that is much more logical than your wizard theory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIEoO5KdPvg
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:05 am

Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:56 pm

I watched that video. Not impressed. A lot of talking in circles. A lot of the tired argumebt: there are so many facts you are a stupid if you not know them. I would argue that both of our belief systems come down to faith. But I will wait for you to arrive at this.

I will ask a simple question: what is the common ancestor that all of life on this planet comes from?
lionheart

Post by lionheart » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:55 pm

Zytorg777 wrote:I watched that video. Not impressed. A lot of talking in circles. A lot of the tired argumebt: there are so many facts you are a stupid if you not know them. I would argue that both of our belief systems come down to faith. But I will wait for you to arrive at this.

I will ask a simple question: what is the common ancestor that all of life on this planet comes from?
1. There's nothing circular about it - there are 6 or 7 different types of evidence that all trail back to a singular argument that life has evolved on multiple paths to thrive on a rough trial-and-error basis of mutations sprung from a similar ancestor.

2. The first common ancestor is likely a single-celled bacterium, likely devised from warm ponds or hydrothermal vents, coupled with electrical charges and complex combinations of long-chain amino acids (proteins).

If you want to step further back and say that at the origin of the universe there had to be something or someone who created the first particle of mutable matter to exist, that's fine.

Evolution doesn't disprove of the existence of God; it just disproves the overly literal interpretations of some of his dumber followers.
Shwiggie

Post by Shwiggie » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:32 pm

I don't give a shit about what someone thinks about evolution when it comes to presidential politics.