This CAN be life thread

Post funny stuff plus also Sovi3t may threaten to murder you lmao
SoVi3t

Re: This CAN be life thread

Post by SoVi3t » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:22 am

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-34772089" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Budi Waseso said crocodiles often made better guards than humans - because they could not be bribed.

He said he would visit different parts of the Indonesian archipelago in order to find the fiercest reptiles. Indonesia has some of the toughest drug laws in the world and ended a four-year moratorium on executions in 2013.

"We will place as many crocodiles as we can there," Mr Waseso was quoted as saying by local news website Tempo.

"You can't bribe crocodiles. You can't convince them to let inmates escape."

The plan is still in the early stages, and neither the location nor the potential opening date of the jail have been decided.
See? It ain't that hard to solve corruption. Just introduce crocodiles to the equation and voila...problem solved!

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
die

Post by die » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:39 am

This is fucking epic...

Maybe not everybody is cut out for fighting for an cause?
There is another Skywalker....
lionheart

Post by lionheart » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:58 pm

SO FUCKING STUPID.

No one with loud voices seems to have even the most basic understanding of economics. I'm not talking about minutiae, mind you, but rather the fundamental understanding of cash flow.

If you want (lower deficit, more military actions, more college/healthcare/social aids) from the government, then you are willing to either give up (military expenses, medicare, social security, government aids for XXX), pay more via (higher taxes, cancellation of items like mortgage interest tax write-offs, higher taxes on corporations or reductions on loss carry forwards), or assume a higher deficit.

If what you want is more than what you're willing to give up, you're a fucking idiot and please swan dive into a wood chipper.
"Your revolution is over, Mr. Lebowski! Condolences! The bums lost!"
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:14 am

http://www.faisalalmutar.com/2015/11/16 ... en-credit/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
die

Post by die » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:11 pm

http://www.wwtdd.com/2015/12/the-hulk-is-now-korean/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Well ok then.
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:39 pm

i saw this comic while i was in my local shop and i was like seriousry? (i said it out loud) the little 4 eyed asian kid just glared at me.. (im an asshole sometimes)

but really why the fuck... Amadeus Cho???
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:28 am

http://wavy.com/2016/03/05/alabama-lawm ... tion-bill/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]

Thought you guys had amendments or laws preventing cruel and unusual punishment.

But I guess we should just start castrating rapists, and chopping the fucking hands off of thieves, while we descend into anarchy.

RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:25 am

SoVi3t wrote:http://wavy.com/2016/03/05/alabama-lawm ... tion-bill/]

Thought you guys had amendments or laws preventing cruel and unusual punishment.

But I guess we should just start castrating rapists, and chopping the fucking hands off of thieves, while we descend into anarchy.
The south is full of people who claim to want to strictly follow our Constitution but don't actually know/care what's in it. To them its like a software Terms of Use agreement or the Bible...they say they agree with it, but they haven't really read it.
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:15 pm

got damn, RJ....that's sadly poetic

http://nypost.com/2016/03/06/inside-the ... rwater-sex" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:04 pm

"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
Quadriceps

Post by Quadriceps » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:23 pm

I've said it before: You could solve a lot of America's problems if you just let the Confederacy secede again.
HEY YOU, PIKACHU
die

Post by die » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:09 pm

Quadriceps wrote:I've said it before: You could solve a lot of America's problems if you just let the Confederacy secede again.
^ That actually sounds much smarter than gun buybacks or terrorist bromancing :mcclure:

still not as on-point as Drone Strike Bingo though.

this:
http://nypost.com/2016/03/29/judge-rips ... with-guns/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

is actually more of a step in the right direction though, tbh.
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:58 pm

this whole lives matter movement is so fucking stupid.. but yes.. that does seem a small step in the right direction
die

Post by die » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:14 pm

I love how they put those big ass stupid glasses on thugs when they take them to court, like it makes people sympathize with them or makes them appear meek or nerdy lol. You know homeboi wasn't rocking those in tha hood.

If it helps, with the whole BLM thing... I think it actually started out as a good thing but it has turned into a fucking joke. It started out as a way to raise awareness and lasted like a second before it became an excuse.

That black dude who had his hands up and the cops choked his ass to death was a solid example of what's wrong with law enforcement. The idea of black lives matter was to draw attention to the fact that shit like that would commonly get swept under the rug as if the person didn't matter.

I mean, be honest... if Natalee Holloway would've been a black hood rat name Shaneeqa Ruffin Clark-Smith from the projects right off of MLK jr. Drive, do you think she would've even made it onto Yahoo's main page the next day? That's just how the media works and how people let the media shape their entire belief systems.

The problem with the BLM "movement" is that now it becomes an automatic defense for thugs now. As you've seen, even on this website, people are quick to jump to the aid of ANY minority and automatically choose their side when an incident happens now. It is the true definition of a Get Out of Jail Free card.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:17 pm

A good friend of mine had a great idea, I thought I would share it here.

BLACK WIVES MATTER