MACHO MAN APPRECIATION THREAD

Post funny stuff plus also Sovi3t may threaten to murder you lmao
Zytorg777

MACHO MAN APPRECIATION THREAD

Post by Zytorg777 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:22 pm

Not sure if here or classics.

:shock:
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
SoVi3t

Re: MACHO MAN APPRECIATION THREAD

Post by SoVi3t » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:38 pm

aka zytard's "I wanna give Die a blowjob" thread.

you shouldn't even be allowed to view the classics.

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:35 am

I see thru the videoscope that you never received a blow job, and are a virgin, and because I remind you of this, you get mad at me.

but you cannot hurt me, because you are a lie and I speak the truth.

your country is full of liars and cowards.
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:12 am

I bet you like Macho Man because when he said he wanted to snap into a Slim Jim, you thought he was talking about your penis.

die

Post by die » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:51 am

Hulk Hogan and Macho Man on cocaine.

Fuck your childhood.
There is another Skywalker....
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:15 pm

SoVi3t wrote:I bet you like Macho Man because when he said he wanted to snap into a Slim Jim, you thought he was talking about your penis.

hey, I bet you forgot that even talking to you on this earthly plane is like jobbing to a Kevin Nash big boot, but yeah, you are a virgin, and a liar, and your country sucks.

wigga you tripping......shockmaster.
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:44 pm

:D

Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:30 pm

:tardscrew:
die

Post by die » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:43 am

Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:25 pm

[Mean Gene Okerlund]
...Wrestlemania III at the Silverdome Pontiac, Michigan, it's a day that I'm certain my guest at this time will not forget, I'm talking about the former Intercontinental Champion of the World, Macho Man Randy Sav...'

[Randy Savage]
Nothing means nothing!

[Mean Gene Okerlund]
Noth...?

[Randy Savage]
Nothing mean nothing, man.

[Mean Gene Okerlund]
Nothing means nothing? What do you mean by that?

[Randy Savage]
I'm talking about all the way to the top, yeah. I'm justifiably in a position that I'd rather not be in. But the cream will rise to the top, ooh yeah. Macho Madness, yeah has got more to offer than President Jack Tunney thinks that I got yeah and let me tell you something right now, cards stacked against the Macho Man Randy Savage and Wrestlemania III let me say it yeah, let me say it out loud and let me point to the President of the World Wrestling Federation, The Macho Man Randy Savage is not happy with your decision, yeah. I am the cream in the World Wrestling Federation and there is no doubt about it, yeah, you Mean Gene Okerlund you know that I'm the cream of the crop!

[Mean Gene Okerlund]
Wait a minute though Randy, I've got to ask you very seriously, do you blame Mr. Jack Tunney, the distinguished President of The World Wrestling Federation, for Ricky Steamboat being the Intercontinental Champion today?

[Randy Savage]
Yeah, I do, yeah. Outside interference, yeah. In my moment of glory! Yeah. And now I'm living in a nightmare. And I am the cream. And now, not only the Intercontinental Heavyweight belt must fall but, The World Heavyweight Championship belt! Because Hulk Hogan yeah, I am the cream, yeah, the cream of the crop. And there is no-one that does it better than the Macho Man Randy Savage! On balance, off balance, doesn't matter. I'm better than you are, yeah and I'm talking everyone in the World Wrestling Federation. And I'm even talking to President Jack Tunney, yeah. I'm on my way and nothing is gonna stop me. Nothing's gonna stop me.

[Mean Gene Okerlund]
You know, just out of curiosity, Randy, and I certainly don't want to diminish your tremendous God given talents, but I'm very curious. I haven't seen Elizabeth lately.

[Randy Savage]
Yeah. She's on the outside of the ring, does she interfere in matches? Yeah? Nothing, zero, pure athlete yeah and I've been uh yeah, maligned from the top to the bottom and because they can't handle the Macho Man Randy Savage, the cream of the crop. Nobody does it better!
die

Post by die » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:21 pm

Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:25 pm

'In the World Wrestling Federation, here is a man who has not only turned it around 180 degrees...'

'180 DEGREES!'

'But he's gone another 360.'

'360!'

'And then another 180.'

'...'

''Macho Man' Randy Savage, you have changed over the past couple of months, like i can not believe Sir.'

'I'm a chameleon, yeah uh-huh.'

'A chameleon?'

'Uh-huh, yeah. I'm talking about the beat goes on yeah. And the beat goes on, yeah. And the beat goes on. And the videoscope yeah i am looking right into you right now, Macho Madness, right now. Sugar is sweet and so is honey, Macho Madness is on a roll and it can't be stopped, no. Elizabeth understands what i'm talking about yeah. Uh-huh!'

'Why is it Macho Man, when i sit and talk to you, stand and talk to you for that matter that i think of old Sonny and Cher hits. Why is that?'

'Unbelievable. Time distortion. Space is the place Mene Gene Okerlund, go down that lonesome highway, yeeaah! But don't be hypnotized no, reincarnation doesn't have to be. You can concentrate and you can uh, mental telepathy, yeah.'

'But the beat goes on.'

'But the beat goes on.'

'That beat in particular has got to include, maybe The Honky Tonk Man, the Intercontinental Champion of the World? I know I know you're not getting on real well with members of the Bobby Heenan Family Macho Man, not at all.'

'Let me tell you something right now, talking about the greatest Intercontinental Champion that ever lived? The Honky Tonk Man is out of line, yeah. Because i am the greatest Intercontinental Heavyweight Champion that ever lived and i'm the greatest professional wrestler that ever lived and i'm living now yeeeah, right now uh-huh.'

'You know, he makes no bones about making the proclamation that he is, i'm talking about The Honky Tonk Man, the greatest Intercontinental Champion of all time.'

'He says i can't sing and i can't dance, but i can make romance, yeah, right there the fork in the road. I said go right and Elizabeth said go left. I went right and then and then i understand what that situation was, i went over that one bridge yeah and then when i crossed that bridge i found out that i was on the right side and i said Elizabeth follow me, yeah! Because i'm going straight to the top. The stars yeah, the stars. One shining star in the night, shining brighter than all the other ones and i'm talking lightyears away, yeah.'

'You're talking...Macho Madness.'

'Macho Madness, yeah. Macho Madness rolling'

[Interrupting]

'Thought so.'

'Yeah, you thought so but, i know so and Macho Madness is coming straight at you Honky Tonk Man and like, yeah because i'm on a roll and i ain't stopping yeah. Elizabeth go right and i'm going left!'

'Can i ask you a question Macho Man?'

'NO MORE QUESTIONS!'

'I'm sorry about that. 'Macho Man' Randy Savage!'
die

Post by die » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:46 pm

PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:31 pm

This would have been EPIC!
die

Post by die » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:41 pm

Randy Savage kept Miss Elizabeth under lock and key

“Macho Man” Randy Savage was one of the biggest wrestling stars of the 80s and 90s, and his on-screen character was famous for being more than a little nutty, obsessed with treachery and sedition, and overly protective of his ladyfriend, Miss Elizabeth. Any other wrestler who gave her undue attention — from George “The Animal” Steele to Hulk Hogan — was deemed an enemy. In real life, Savage and Liz were married and, as it turns out, the protectiveness was more than just show. Hogan himself has said that Savage would make Elizabeth keep her gaze fixed on the ground backstage so she wouldn’t make eye contact with any of the other guys, and he made sure she had her own locked dressing room to keep her separate from the fray. It’s also frequently reported that as his obsession deepened, he would lock their home — from the outside — when he left, sometimes shutting her inside for days at a time.
http://nypost.com/2013/10/27/true-stori ... wrestling/