This can't be life thread

Post funny stuff plus also Sovi3t may threaten to murder you lmao
PhreakyMex

Re: This can't be life thread

Post by PhreakyMex » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:49 pm

I've decided that im going to go 5 miles below the speedlimit every where I drive.. and i'm going to go 'russian' and put a dash cam on the ole hamster..

because living in Dallas, (nee a suburb, Frisco) I will most likely get pulled over for driving while Latino... especially now since I am a lot darker after mexico summer vacation...
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:22 pm

PhreakyMex wrote:I've decided that im going to go 5 miles below the speedlimit every where I drive.. and i'm going to go 'russian' and put a dash cam on the ole hamster..

because living in Dallas, (nee a suburb, Frisco) I will most likely get pulled over for driving while Latino... especially now since I am a lot darker after mexico summer vacation...
Having been in a car in Texas at various times, my understanding was that driving anything less than 10 mph above the speed limit was a felony. Also, slowing for yellow lights, yielding at any time, or stopping because the person in front of you stops (driving on sidewalk to go around people seems to be common practice) also seem to be traffic offenses.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:15 am

Robo to be fair we have white privelage. So they would never pull us over. Right?
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:16 am

That cop murdered that guy sicks. Lock him up. Btw.
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
die

Post by die » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:39 am

Hope Mex wasn't at the protest :atch:
There is another Skywalker....
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:58 am

die wrote:Hope Mex wasn't at the protest :atch:
I am watching that shit now.

:shock:
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:36 pm

Is it wrong that I think shit like this needed to happen? I'm against killing but the government and police unions have been useless in dealing with the police, so what other options were left?

And you Americans have made it plain as day that you only respond to terrorism.

Everytime a cop shoots somebody without probable cause, I hope ten cops get shot in the face. I bet the rest start thinking about how to use their guns properly now.

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
die

Post by die » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:24 pm

That's the real problem right there.

In Dallas, everybody was acting too cool. I mean, the protesters seemed pretty laid back and the ones they interviewed seemed pretty genuine and intelligent in what they were saying. The cops were taking pics with people and the police department was making positive tweets about the event. It was all just too nice.

We are just at the point where a vigilante tracking down actual guilty cops and executing them won't work... You gotta have somebody go out and randomly shoot random cops. It's pretty much gotta be somebody innocent to suffer. Like 9/11 where people were going around beating up anybody that looked middle eastern, even Indians were catching ass whoopings.

We've gotten to where the "statement" is more important than the actual justice. Look at how many tweets out there are calling for cops in general to be murdered rather than the actual guilty cops being murdered.

All you see in the media is pussy ass white dudes saying shit like CRIES OVER SOCIAL INJUSTICES/ PAST TRANSGRESSIONS and all this other PC BS, when the bottomline is that people just want to see suffering and bloodshed on a massive level.

I mean, I heard the police chief say that the shooter made the comment that he hated white people and wanted to kill all the white cops... that in no way makes me want to go out and kill all black gun owners or even all black people that don't like white people. I just think that in a situation like this, one person needs to be punished for his actions, not because of the color of his skin or his personal opinions, but because he did a superfaggot move that deserves to have him fucked by the fulldick of the law.

in this case, I guess suicide by bomb-bot.
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:35 pm

die wrote:
That's the real problem right there.

In Dallas, everybody was acting too cool. I mean, the protesters seemed pretty laid back and the ones they interviewed seemed pretty genuine and intelligent in what they were saying. The cops were taking pics with people and the police department was making positive tweets about the event. It was all just too nice.

We are just at the point where a vigilante tracking down actual guilty cops and executing them won't work... You gotta have somebody go out and randomly shoot random cops. It's pretty much gotta be somebody innocent to suffer. Like 9/11 where people were going around beating up anybody that looked middle eastern, even Indians were catching ass whoopings.

We've gotten to where the "statement" is more important than the actual justice. Look at how many tweets out there are calling for cops in general to be murdered rather than the actual guilty cops being murdered.

All you see in the media is pussy ass white dudes saying shit like CRIES OVER SOCIAL INJUSTICES/ PAST TRANSGRESSIONS and all this other PC BS, when the bottomline is that people just want to see suffering and bloodshed on a massive level.

I mean, I heard the police chief say that the shooter made the comment that he hated white people and wanted to kill all the white cops... that in no way makes me want to go out and kill all black gun owners or even all black people that don't like white people. I just think that in a situation like this, one person needs to be punished for his actions, not because of the color of his skin or his personal opinions, but because he did a superfaggot move that deserves to have him fucked by the fulldick of the law.

in this case, I guess suicide by bomb-bot.
And thats only one of the purported 3 that were out there...

These toolbag idiot fuckfaces dont understand that doing what they did sets back their 'movement' by years each time they decide to grow a pair of iron ones and kill someone (cop or otherwise)

I seriously no longer feel safe living in this country. I live in suburban Frisco, TX (look it up) predominantly white with a bent towards indians and pakistanis and others of central asian descent. very little mexican or black population. The cops here are bona fide red neck good ole boys with their high and tight buzz cuts and oakleys that if you so much as smile wrong, they will fuck your shit up. I avoid their white tahoe's like the fucking bubonic plague.

And now this? and a certain toupeed orange fucker doesnt help the situation either with his constant inflamatory mouth vomit.

I didnt know any of the deceased cops but it still stings... I am good friends with one of the cops on the scene though, he's married to a former coworker, and I didnt sleep last night until I heard from her that he was 100% OK.

And we wonder why the rest of the world says americans are crazy as fuck?
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:56 pm

This is what is wrong with this country

https://mic.com/articles/148628/black-f ... .qPM5U6k0g
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:26 am

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/29/3- ... ml?ref=yfp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Combo points for it being in Florida.
die

Post by die » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:19 pm

Zytorg777 wrote: Combo points for it being in Florida.
AGREED.

Anybody remember back when Florida used to be the retirement state?

Yeah, me neither.

this is fucked up:
http://nypost.com/2016/08/04/traumatize ... ed-jogger/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
die

Post by die » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:56 pm

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/ ... paign=news" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:02 am

Well that just shattered my soul.

This world is fucked for so many generations :(

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
die

Post by die » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:37 pm

http://nypost.com/2016/08/29/kidnapped- ... to-gators/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

gottdamn. :shock: