Post funny stuff plus also Sovi3t may threaten to murder you lmao
die

Re: Zimmerman aftermath

Post by die » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:45 pm

There is another Skywalker....
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:58 pm

"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
Shwiggie

Post by Shwiggie » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:21 am

This is national news? I wonder if they're going to give play-by-play of the divorce hearings now?
Robert Paulson

Post by Robert Paulson » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:59 am

I saw an article today about some white guy shooting an 8 year old black kid in the middle of the day for no reason. And of course the title was "the next trayvon?" I just wanted to reach through the internet and slap the reporter.

This whole thing will just be a trigger word until the next big time legal drama unfolds. Maybe someone will murder their own baby while smoking pot from a stolen handgun in a new pot legal state.

"I don't make promises, I make threats" - Some yelling black lady
cYnical wrote:The philosophical suggestion that pain don't hurt caused a paradigm shift in my life that I'm still not sure I've fully recovered from.
die

Post by die » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:07 pm

Robert Paulson

Post by Robert Paulson » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:30 pm

Wow, what a dramatic parent to do that to their kid. And it still goes back to the initial public pictures of a 14 year old Trayvon.

The news right now, is Zimmerman is back in custody because he threatened his wife....with a gun. That sounds very dumb even for Zimmerman, not that anyone has claimed that he's an intern for a rocket scientist. Of course if his wife was an evil bitch she could call the cops and say that because she knows it'd get people on her side and make him want to get that divorce ASAP.

Not saying she's might lie, but she and her husband did lie to the court about the money, and she's the one on tape pushing for the lie (which is why she's the one in court over that shit). Maybe she'll Phil Hartman both of them and we won't have to hear about this anymore. Hopefully before her "he's the devil I sat behind everyday at his trial" book deal publicity tour.

cYnical wrote:The philosophical suggestion that pain don't hurt caused a paradigm shift in my life that I'm still not sure I've fully recovered from.
die

Post by die » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:26 pm

Agreed on that book deal, this bitch's credibility is in the negative digits as it is already.

I wish there was a way to prove 100% exactly what happened and everybody that got so retarded over this case could feel like a fucking clown show deep within their souls.

I mean, Zimmerman should be grateful as fuck either way and he should've kept the lowest of low profiles possible. This shit makes him just look guilty.

That doesn't change the fact that so many people look like asshats for the whole "I am Trayvon Martin" shit. I think there's nothing wrong with wanting justice to be served, but the majority of this shit was just retarded.

It's all this marketing, fantasy shit that's a shame. A kid lost his life and this is the best thing they know to do, make a shirt out of it and sell it or threaten unjustified violence in retaliation. To me, regardless of what happened it's a shame. Whether Trayvon attacked George and George defended himself or George was trigger happy and out to shoot somebody (the extremes) it's sad that a teenager's choices or rather mistakes cost him his life somehow.

http://nooneread.files.wordpress.com/20 ... 396035.jpg

So, while I feel the reality behind this and how serious it is, I can't help but acknowledge the clown show it has become and ridicule it whenever I see fit. Like I said, I wish we could all se what really happened but since that will never happen, enjoy the retardfest.
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:07 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/0 ... lp00000009

Zimmerman is in custody for apparently pulling a gun on his father in law or some shit

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
die

Post by die » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:58 pm

This dude is acting like he wants to go to jail now :lol:
Robert Paulson

Post by Robert Paulson » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:32 pm

Looks like nothing is going to come of it. AKA it's a domestic thing and the police and probably going to tell them "get away from each other you fucking idiots and stop calling us."

That guy needs to dump any drama in his life and get out of the spotlight as much as he can. He doesn't want to end up like OJ.

Shwiggie

Post by Shwiggie » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:17 am

Well, he pulled a gun on a white chick. Does that mean he just went from being a racist butthole to a plain old butthole, now?
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:29 am

Wait...this guy who stalked a kid and shot him for walking through his neighborhood might have a temper problem?

Who coulda guessed???
die

Post by die » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:01 pm

RobotJerk wrote:Wait...this guy who stalked a kid and shot him for walking through his neighborhood might have a temper problem?

Who coulda guessed???

Yeah, and he stalked him so hard that it made his head and nose bleed? :indabutt:
Robert Paulson

Post by Robert Paulson » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:12 pm

Shwiggie wrote:Well, he pulled a gun on a white chick. Does that mean he just went from being a racist butthole to a plain old butthole, now?
I'm no expert in race baiting, but she doesn't look any more white than he does. What is clear is that she's fat, so it's justified.

And did he really pull a gun? She said he punched her father in the 9-11 tape. If the police had seen evidence of that it wouldn't matter if she wanted to press charges, they would have taken his ass to jail.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/ ... story.html

To me it sounds like a soon to be ex-wife punishing her soon to be ex-husband in a way that she knows she can hurt him. But I'm sure you guys will take this and run that this finally proves that zimmerman waited until he found a random black kid to murder and decided not to get coco puffs from the store and instead called the police on himself then stalked the black kid in the rain in the middle of a crowded sub division on a night and time when most people would be home and awake, just to have a loud confrontation, where he waited a few minutes and let a psychical fight start before pulling out his pistol that could have been used from a distance and murdering that sweet innocent child.

die

Post by die » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:13 pm