Zimmerman aftermath

Post funny stuff plus also Sovi3t may threaten to murder you lmao
Post Reply
User avatar
die
Posts: 14859
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:38 pm
Location: Apartment Complex of Dicks

Zimmerman aftermath

Post by die » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:15 pm

Image

Welcome to the world we live in......
Family Rescued by George Zimmerman Cancels Appearance Fearing 'Blow Back'


The family rescued by George Zimmerman when they were trapped in an overturned SUV canceled a scheduled news conference today and is pleading for privacy.

Zimmerman was one of two men who came to the aid of Dana and Mark Gerstle and their two children, who were trapped inside a blue Ford Explorer SUV that had rolled over after traveling off the highway in Sanford, Fla., about 5:45 p.m. Thursday, the Seminole County Sheriff's Office said in a statement.

The Gerstles were expected to hold a press conference today at the office of Zimmerman's attorney Mark O'Mara, but cancelled a few hours before it was supposed to take place.

"They have expressed to us that they are not comfortable doing media interviews at this time and they continue to ask for privacy," the Seminole City Sheriff's Office said in a statement.

Zimmerman's lawyer, Mark O'Mara, said the family had asked to speak, but then got concerned about the anger surrounding the controversial verdict.

Zimmerman Lawyer: 'This Is The Worst Time in His Life' Watch Video
Woman Gets Death Threats Aimed at George Zimmerman Watch Video
George Zimmerman Jurors 'Cried' After Vote Watch Video
"The family called because they wanted to address the media. I knew that if we did it in an organized way, it would help them get back to a normal life.. But they called today and said they were more worried about blow back from saying anything that would be favorable to George, and decided they did not want to do any media," O'Mara said.

The lawyer said that when he spoke to the Gerstles "their voices were trembling" and that they feared saying anything positive about Zimmerman "would be toxic."

O'Mara wouldn't say whether Zimmerman is now carrying a weapon since the Department of Justice asked that the gun and other evidence be sent to federal prosecutors who are reviewing the case.

But Zimmerman "should be [armed] given the threats against him," O'Mara said. He added, "If I were him I would leave" the country.

The Gerstles could not be reached for comment.

Zimmerman has been in hiding since he was acquitted of murder in the death of Trayvon Martin and his acquittal prompted a flood of negative reactions and dozens of protests across the country. Zimmerman as well as his parents have received death threats.

READ MORE: 'Justice for Trayvon' Rallies Bring Martin's Family to the Fight

The Thursday crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route Route 46, police said, less than a mile from where Zimmerman shot Martin.

By the time police arrived, two people - including Zimmerman - had already helped the family get out of the overturned car, the sheriff's office said. No one was reported to be injured.

Zimmerman was not a witness to the crash and left after speaking with the deputy, police said.




'Justice for Trayvon' Rallies Bring Martin's Family to the Fight

Outside federal courthouses in more than 100 cities across the country, people are rallying in hopes of provoking the Department of Justice to file civil rights charges against George Zimmerman one week after he was found not guilty in the death of Trayvon Martin.

Organized by Rev. Al Sharpton's National Action Network, the "Justice for Trayvon" vigils are scheduled to take place at 12 p.m. local time throughout 101 cities nationwide, according to the organization's news release.

READ MORE: George Zimmerman Acquittal Ripples Through Nearby NAACP Convention

Sharpton assembled preachers to hold prayer vigils and rallies outside courthouses to spark the Justice Department "to investigate the civil rights violations made against Trayvon Martin," according to a news release.

"We are trying to change laws so that this never, ever happens again," Sharpton said to supporters who had gathered outside the New York City Police Department headquarters in New York this morning, The Associated Press reported.

Obama's Personal Remarks About Trayvon Martin Watch Video
Feed Frenzy: Obama: 'Trayvon Martin Could Have Been Me' Watch Video
Obama Speaks on Trayvon Martin, George Zimmerman Verdict Watch Video
Sharpton will be joined by Martin's mother, Sybrina Fulton, and brother, Jahvaris Fulton, in New York City, the news release said. Meanwhile, Martin's father, Tracy Martin, will stand with supporters in Miami.

Zimmerman shot and killed Martin in Sanford, Fla., on Feb. 26, 2012. Zimmerman, 29, said he shot Martin, 17, in self-defense, while prosecutors argued that Zimmerman "profiled" Martin and concluded he was a criminal.

The case incited a firestorm of debate around the issues of gun control, stand-your-ground laws and race relations that remain pervasive even after a jury found Zimmerman not guilty of second degree murder and manslaughter one week ago.

While the Justice Department released a statement after the verdict saying its investigation into whether the shooting was motivated by racial pretense is ongoing, a petition by the NAACP calling for a federal prosecution of Zimmerman gained hundreds of thousands of signatures within the first few hours of the jury's decision.

Even President Obama has weighed in on the polarizing court decision. At a news conference in the White House briefing room on Friday, the president said Zimmerman's acquittal was frustrating to the African American community because of a "history that doesn't go away,"

President Obama: 'Trayvon Martin Could Have Been Me'

"Travyon Martin could have been me 35 years ago," the president said. "In the African-American community at least, there's a lot of pain around what happened here. I think it's important to recognize that the African-American community is looking at this issue through a set of different experiences and a history that doesn't go away."

First of all, for the case itself.... I don't see anything wrong with people voicing their differences of opinions and disagreeing over the verdict, I mean during this media frenzy who knows what the truth is anymore?

Alot of people generally think that Zimmerman was some pissed off white dude who jumped on a little boy. That's because the media has you convinced that Trayvon looked like this during the time of the shooting:

Image

and don't even get me started on the whole "Zimmerman is a white dude" issue.


It sucks that a kid is dead for whatever reason it happened and it sucks even more if Zimmerman deserves to be in jail but isn't in there. But hey, to decide this would take some actual facts... So, now we got people out there who think they have facts and they're rioting, looting and threatening to kill people because they think they're somehow justified based on opinions they've formulated via the media's spin.

Let's face it... when people want to steal shit and act ignorant, they're just waiting for ANY reason (Katrina), so you can expect it.

Check this out:
http://ackbarsays.wordpress.com/2013/05 ... zimmerman/

^I'd be curious to see how factual you guys think that is.


And second of all, Obama needs to just shut the fuck up. No, Trayvon couldn't have been you....

Image

STFU-GTFO

Don't you got some phonelines to tap or some drones to send in? You know, President shit?



There's so many fucks not given about the actual fact these days. The agenda is all that matters. I mean be honest is there anybody out there who actually even gives 2 fucks about the truth?


Image




Too soon?
Image
There is another Skywalker....
User avatar
Zytorg777
Posts: 3098
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:19 am

Re: Zimmerman aftermath

Post by Zytorg777 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:23 pm

^well said and presented. Profiling is necessary. We all do it. Do you know that Jerusalem airport profiles? guess how many airplanes of theirs have been turned into bombs??

flip the script: if you get a report that a cross is burning in front of a black church in a black neighborhood, and you see a dirty red pickup with a confederate flag sticker and natty light cans rattling around in teh back....are you going to pull them over?

parents: would you not profile your childrens first boy/girlfriend?

remember that the hood that zimmerman lived in had recently had three burglaries by people who...wait for it.....fit the description that matched trayvon.....that aint racist......but we are being conditioned to think it is.

allow me to further address the theme of this is the world we live in, while using this case as logical fuel.


1. people are innocent until proven guilty.
2. Zimmerman could not be proven guilty.
3. Zimmerman did nothing illegal
4. A prosecution could not prove he had hate in his heart
5. Treyvon attacked Zimmerman
6. Zimmerman defended himself
7. ignore the emotion, stick to the facts.

CASE CLOSED.


NOW:

what is more troubling is that what this incident shows about the agenda of this country. It appears as if it is ok for the black race to kill itself off in record numbers, BUT if another race does it......OH HELL NAW WE GON RIOT IN DIS BITCH!

THIS IS COUNTERPRODUCTIVE TO TRUTH AND GROWTH. IT APPEARS THAT THE BLACK RACE IS UNABLE TO HEAR ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT ITSELF FROM ANYONE OUTSIDE OF THE RACE. IT APPEARS THAT THE BLACK RACE CAN DO ANYTHING TO ISELF AND GET A FREE PASS. IT APPEARS THAT THE MEDIA/GOVERNMENT IS FUELING THIS TREND.

DISCUSS.
Image
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
User avatar
Robert Paulson
Posts: 1790
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:13 am
Location: San Diego

Re: Zimmerman aftermath

Post by Robert Paulson » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:35 pm

http://gma.yahoo.com/george-zimmerman-j ... ories.html

A) I am sad for America after reading this, "George Zimmerman got away with murder, but you can't get away from God. And at the end of the day, he's going to have a lot of questions and answers he has to deal with," Maddy said. "[But] the law couldn't prove it."

IF YOU ARE ON A JURY AND THINK HE DID IT VOTE GUILTY, IF NOT THEN HE'S NOT GUILTY, YOU'VE LITERALLY PASSED JUDGEMENT ON HIM AND THE JUDGEMENT WAS NOT GUILTY OF MURDER OR MANSLAUGHTER.

"That's where I felt confused, where if a person kills someone, then you get charged for it," Maddy said. "But as the law was read to me, if you have no proof that he killed him intentionally, you can't say he's guilty."

Wow, this person decided someone's fate.

b) "Despite the prosecution's claim the Zimmerman profiled Martin because he was black, Maddy said the case was never about race to her, although she didn't want to speak for her fellow jurors"

If I was Zimmerman I'd sue the shit out of her, it's not like you can be any more hated. At the point she's slandering him.
Image

"I don't make promises, I make threats" - Some yelling black lady
cYnical wrote:The philosophical suggestion that pain don't hurt caused a paradigm shift in my life that I'm still not sure I've fully recovered from.
User avatar
Robert Paulson
Posts: 1790
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:13 am
Location: San Diego

Re: Zimmerman aftermath

Post by Robert Paulson » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:41 pm

Zytorg777 wrote:DISCUSS.
everything you said below sounds incredibly racist.
what is more troubling is that what this incident shows about the agenda of this country. It appears as if it is ok for the black race to kill itself off in record numbers, BUT if another race does it......OH HELL NAW WE GON RIOT IN DIS BITCH!

THIS IS COUNTERPRODUCTIVE TO TRUTH AND GROWTH. IT APPEARS THAT THE BLACK RACE IS UNABLE TO HEAR ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT ITSELF FROM ANYONE OUTSIDE OF THE RACE. IT APPEARS THAT THE BLACK RACE CAN DO ANYTHING TO ISELF AND GET A FREE PASS. IT APPEARS THAT THE MEDIA/GOVERNMENT IS FUELING THIS TREND.
The logical fallacy you used is called a Strawman, end of discussion.
Image

"I don't make promises, I make threats" - Some yelling black lady
cYnical wrote:The philosophical suggestion that pain don't hurt caused a paradigm shift in my life that I'm still not sure I've fully recovered from.
User avatar
RobotJerk
Posts: 7037
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:24 am
Location: I'm just here so I won't get fined.

Re: Zimmerman aftermath

Post by RobotJerk » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:26 am

And second of all, Obama needs to just shut the fuck up. No, Trayvon couldn't have been you....
Why not?

Both seem to really strike a nerve with white people when they get shown using their fingers.
ImageImage


Both seem threatening to some white people...
Brewer, who said she felt "a little bit threatened" during the encounter, also said that Obama walked away from her in mid-sentence.
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/20 ... -governor/

Here is what Brewer considers Obama looking threatening, by the way:
Image


Also, Obama's no stranger to people wanting to shoot him. Ted Nugent can testify to that.
Last edited by RobotJerk on Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image
User avatar
Zytorg777
Posts: 3098
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:19 am

Re: Zimmerman aftermath

Post by Zytorg777 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:35 am

I 8trully feel sorry for your fool self robo....name one thing that I said that was racist sir?

Robo acts like he the only cat that went to college amd had logics classes.....I did refute theoriginal point...and then Brought up a new point which logically stems fromy first point dingbat.

But to sum up me refuting the original point:
*Zimmerman did nothing illegal. Case closed.*

Holler.
Image
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
User avatar
RobotJerk
Posts: 7037
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:24 am
Location: I'm just here so I won't get fined.

Re: Zimmerman aftermath

Post by RobotJerk » Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:12 am

Stephen Colbert uses sarcasm and math to show why racial profiling is dumb:
http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colber ... color-bind


What's really sad to me is how many white people I've seen in the last couple of weeks claiming black people are only imagining racism, but then defend racial profiling.
That's like telling your friend you're sure his wife's being faithful, and then fucking her.
Image
User avatar
lionheart
Posts: 2105
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 11:22 am
Location: Masshole
Contact:

Re: Zimmerman aftermath

Post by lionheart » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:56 am

I agree that Zimmerman should have been found not guilty. Based on the "Stand Your Ground" law, evidence available, and facts of the matter, there is no way he should have been found guilty.

Zytorg is also still a racist fuckhole.
"Your revolution is over, Mr. Lebowski! Condolences! The bums lost!"
User avatar
Zytorg777
Posts: 3098
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:19 am

Re: Zimmerman aftermath

Post by Zytorg777 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:24 pm

You peoples minds make me feel great pity for you. Nothing I said was racist.

I have simply outlined a problem in the black community that I have noticed.

Nothing I said was racist lolz.....you saying that doesnt make it right.

Robo: a fool trying to handle logic is like anna nicole smiths rotted corpse entering a beauty contest.

Here is some logic:

Zytorg said nothing racist
Racists say racist things
Zytorg is not a racist.

See I can do it too! Smh at all of you

We need to profile. We need to figure out a way to do it without appearing racist....so if a person is secretly or openly racist they should not be in a position that requires it.... fair?
Image
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
User avatar
die
Posts: 14859
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:38 pm
Location: Apartment Complex of Dicks

Re: Zimmerman aftermath

Post by die » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:14 pm

It's not just about how that middle-finger pic should make "white people" pissed off, it's more along the lines of that pic should make ALL people pissed off because those pics of a 9 year old Trayvon that the media force fed us clearly created the wrong image in people's minds.

There were actually people saying how could Zimmerman jump on a small kid like that.

The fact of the matter is that the most recent pics and information on Trayvon Martin paint a totally different picture than the smiling little Pokemon Catcher we at first thought him to be. They paint a more accurate picture of Trayvon Martin.

So why weren't they some of the first images we saw? Ask yourself that and think on it a minute or two...

The pseudo-hippie apologists out there need a real dose of reality tbh. There's a difference between profiling and racism. If Zimmerman saw a young kid running with a hoodie pulled up over his head, why shouldn't he stop him and ask him what he's doing? Isn't that the purpouse of a neighborhood watch???? We know Trayvon was "visiting" the neighborhood... so, you got a teenage kid who's big enough to be considered an adult, wearing a dark hooded shirt and he's not from that GATED COMMUNITY. Sounds like there were several things that could've fit the profile for a guy you want to at least question. So, I hope none of us here are going to say Zimmerman had no reason to be suspicious of Trayvon. Is anybody here that naive?

I'm open-minded enough to consider the possibility that maybe Trayvon was killed by Zimmerman due to Zimmerman being racist but when I consider that, I have to ask why was Zimmerman all beat up? Did Zimmerman have Trayvon there, holding him for that amount of time and then just decided he wanted to kill him and then Trayvon fought for his life?

But this goes back to what I said before, get caught up in this and you'll miss the real issue I was bringing up.... All these politically correct white apologist pussies don't want to deal with the fact that no matter what happens in court with a judge and jury it doesn't give any citizens the right to riot, loot and threaten to murder people over their "outrage" or "feelings towards injustice". Not just because they only got their news from biased new sources and not just because they have been looking for reasons to steal & kill but because the shit is actually against the law.


Trayvon Benjamin Martin (February 5, 1995 – February 26, 2012) was the son of Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin, who were divorced in 1999. He was a junior at Dr. Michael M. Krop High School and lived with his mother and older brother in Miami Gardens, Florida.[18][19][20] Trayvon's English teacher, Michelle Kypriss, described him as an A and B student who majored in cheerfulness.[19]

On the day Martin was fatally shot, he and his father were visiting his father's fiancée and her son at her townhome in The Retreat at Twin Lakes in Sanford, a multi-ethnic gated community, where the shooting occurred.[21][22] Martin had been staying with his father after having been suspended from school a week earlier when found with a marijuana pipe and a plastic baggie containing traces of marijuana.[23][24][Note 2] He had previously visited his father's fiancée at Twin Lakes several times.[27][28]



I found this funny. How can these 2 paragraphs even go together? Other than that, is cheerfulness even an option as a major now?



If I was Zimmerman I'd sue the shit out of her, it's not like you can be any more hated. At the point she's slandering him.
He'd have to come out of hiding and risk being murdered. I'd imagine he's at the point where money doesn't mean shit to him. Where would he be able to even spend it? lol

I'm sure the apologists will just say it's only natural that black people are allowed to voice their cries against the racial injustices done to them by killing Zimmerman.

Like I said before, welcome to the world we live in.
Image
There is another Skywalker....
User avatar
Zytorg777
Posts: 3098
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:19 am

Re: Zimmerman aftermath

Post by Zytorg777 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:12 pm

And people call people racist if they question another race.

Hello world
Image
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
User avatar
Robert Paulson
Posts: 1790
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:13 am
Location: San Diego

Re: Zimmerman aftermath

Post by Robert Paulson » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:52 pm

Zytorg777 wrote:And people call people racist if they question another race.

Hello world
Because that's racist. What are you not getting about that? A "race" is not a single entity of like-minded similar people, when you lump all people into a category because of the way they look and say "you're questioning them as a whole" that's racist! In fact there is no such thing as race, it's a made up non-scientific concept. The genetic and social differences within classified "races" are as diverse as a comparison to people outside that groups.

And all your posts about this contain one or two logical fallacies: Hasty Generalization, and Strawmen.
Image

"I don't make promises, I make threats" - Some yelling black lady
cYnical wrote:The philosophical suggestion that pain don't hurt caused a paradigm shift in my life that I'm still not sure I've fully recovered from.
User avatar
Zytorg777
Posts: 3098
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:19 am

Re: Zimmerman aftermath

Post by Zytorg777 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:11 pm

RACE IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT WITH NO GENETIC EVIDENCE. DEAD.


IF ANYTHING I AM BEING PREJUDICE...NOT RACIST. NOTHING I SAID FITS THE DEFINITION.


IT IS LIKE ME SAYING THAT YOU ARE A CLOSET HOMOSEXUAL DOES NOT MEAN THAT I THINK ALL FAGS ARE BAD PEOPLE.

...get your mind right Paulson. I should be able to call a person on their violations and not be called racist for doing it.


I described an observable trend: Black people do not want to hear about their negatives from outside of their race. If someone outside of their race does to them what they do to theirselves it is racist....not good man.


wake up.


I am saying that as true to this case...is this not the observable trend?

get ready for this: I treat everyone as an individual. I am glad that your community college is teaching logic to you as well.
Image
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
User avatar
die
Posts: 14859
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:38 pm
Location: Apartment Complex of Dicks

Re: Zimmerman aftermath

Post by die » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:51 pm

I'm not sure where this is going right now, probably heading towards somebody getting owned, lol, but I personally feel like you can profile without having hatred even be a factor. For instance if I was the only white dude in the area where a cross was burned in a black guys yard, I'd expect to get questioned first. That's because the most common instance of things like that happening is racially motivated. But we all know there are other races of people that might've done it or even a black person did it to another black person for whatever hidden agenda. When it's one of those "9 out of 10" type scenarios though, you can expect it.

Is it fair? Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Would you want to risk letting a serial killer escape just so you don't possibly offend somebody by asking them questions or checking them out?

We aren't all racists, but we do all profile in one way or another.

The information that I first received on the Trayvon case led me to believe that a Jewish man commited a hate crime on an 11 year old kid. Now, based on the evidence I've read since, it points me to...

Zimmerman was trying to play cop rather than Neighborhood Watch Captain and Trayvon didn't respect his authority for whatever reason and started beating Zimmerman's ass.

I honestly think it's a hard case to call based on the amount of evidence available to the public but regardless, death threats and riots haven't changed my mind nor will I use them to try and change others minds. Innocent people go to jail everyday and guilty people get away with shit every day.

I don't even know how any of what's happening makes any sense...should the angry black people be mad at Hispanic people because of this? Should they be mad at women since it was an all female jury? Should they just stick to lashing out against white people because they are "The Man"?

Who would benefit by letting Zimmerman get away with murder? What's the conspiracy here?
Image
There is another Skywalker....
User avatar
Zytorg777
Posts: 3098
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:19 am

Re: Zimmerman aftermath

Post by Zytorg777 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:45 pm

I intend to own anyone who says that I am being racist.


I do agree with your synopsis


we all profile. Look at how many planes have been hijacked from Jerusalem's airport.....zero.

Should they just stick to lashing out against white people because they are "The Man"?
^Thats racist dawg. :marvin:
Image
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
Post Reply