Zimmerman aftermath

Post funny stuff plus also Sovi3t may threaten to murder you lmao
RobotJerk

Re: Zimmerman aftermath

Post by RobotJerk » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:04 am

die wrote:
RobotJerk wrote:Wait...this guy who stalked a kid and shot him for walking through his neighborhood might have a temper problem?

Who coulda guessed???

Yeah, and he stalked him so hard that it made his head and nose bleed? :indabutt:
I guess that Trayvon kid physically forced Zimmerman to get out of his car and follow him after the 911 dispatcher told Zimmerman not to. Seems legit.

die wrote:Image
So...race-baiting is when a black man mentions he used to be a black kid?

I hate to break this to you, but you bring up Obama's race WAY more than Obama does, and nobody thinks you're a racist.
die

Post by die » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:33 pm

I guess that Trayvon kid physically forced Zimmerman to get out of his car and follow him after the 911 dispatcher told Zimmerman not to. Seems legit.
Is it "follow" now or is it "stalk"? Oh, don't answer, I'm not the one nitpicking over definitions. All I suggested was what happened to Zimmerman's head :?:

You seem to have come to a conclusion on this yourself even though the jury that had the info decided differently.

You must have inside infos.

Politifact link maybe?

So...race-baiting is when a black man mentions he used to be a black kid?

I hate to break this to you, but you bring up Obama's race WAY more than Obama does, and nobody thinks you're a racist.

Maybe that's just because everybody knows that "bringing up race" does not make a person racist?

I know, crazy idea, right?

But let's be realistic here (I know...just give it a try though). Let's say Mitt Romney would've won the election. Do you think the Marley Lion case would've been the one to make the headlines? Do you think Romney would've made some of the same statements Obama has but from a white perspective?

I bet you just said "Who the fuck is Marley Lion?"

I get it though, it's the Democrat agenda, always side with the minority no matter what. Even the Democrats who claim to be the biggest fact checkers will eventually give in to the agenda. Hell, Zimmerman probably just beat himself up Tyler Durden style.
There is another Skywalker....
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:17 am

I realize that Trayvon Martin hit George Zimmerman. I also realize that if Trayvon Martin had behaved differently that night and gotten away from Zimmerman instead of engaging him and possibly attacking him, he'd still be alive. But Zimmerman wasn't an innocent victim here, either. He was following Martin with a loaded gun for no reason other than how Martin was dressed. Yes, Martin hit Zimmerman, but based on the scenario leading up to the confrontation, it could have very probably been in self defense. Either person could have walked away from the other before the fight started. If Martin did throw the first punch, we don't know what Zimmerman might have said that provoked him. Zimmerman could have also pulled his gun out and threatened to shoot Martin before shooting him, or told him "I've got a gun pointed at you and I'm going to shoot if you don't get off of me" before Martin kept hitting him and then shot him. It's hard to know exactly what happened. But we do know for certain is that an armed adult person was following an unarmed minor, and was told to let the police handle it by the 911 dispatcher, but decided he could handle it himself. That makes him at least criminally negligent, or depending on the circumstance of the events between the 911 call and the gun being discharged, possibly guilty of 2nd degree murder in any other state but Florida.
die wrote: I bet you just said "Who the fuck is Marley Lion?"
Actually, I said: "Goddamn it, do really gotta explain to somebody why Marley Lion's different again?"

*sigh*

The reason the Trayvon Martin thing got so much attention and notoriety initially was because the cops didn't arrested Zimmerman until after there was national outrage about it. MSNBC ran with the story for almost a whole month before Zimmerman was arrested, and so did several other media outlets. I already knew about Trayvon Martin because the fact his killer wasn't even arrested was the story when the story originally broke in the days after the killing. By contrast, Lion's killers were arrested as soon as they were identified.

This article explains it better than I have:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/marleylion.asp
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:02 pm

Zimmerman was trying to play hero....dumb...but not illegal.

It was self defense. End of thread.
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
die

Post by die » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:43 pm

First off RJ, I do agree with alot of what you're saying. As for the Lion case, of course I know the difference and you're looking at it in just the same way as any other Democrat out there would. I only used it as a scenario for it being a crime against a white kid with a white president in office, the same type of comments wouldn't have been made. Bringing race into the equation like it was, suggests racial profiling.

And since you bring up Trayvon really doing nothing and Zimmerman going after him, listen to the whole call....

http://m.wftv.com/videos/news/raw-911-c ... ice/vGZq9/

Zimmerman could just be making it up, but at the start he says Trayvon is acting suspicious, staring at him and got his hand in his waist band. Also take into consideration Trayvon did not live in that neighborhood. I don't know what Zimmerman's intent was, but it could have been that he was motivated to catch the people who had been doing those break ins.

The Marley Lion case would've gained more attention if the case would've involved an innocent black kid murdered by white criminals and The Trayvon case would have gotten less attention if it were a black neighborhood watchman killing a white or Mexican kid.

The media purposely presented the Trayvon case in a way that misrepresented the facts, that's why we are talking about it now. People still think Trayvon was an innocent like black kid in a Hollister shirt and Zimmerman is a racist white guy.
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:01 pm

http://newsone.com/2715972/dr-shiping-bao-lawsuit/
In a bombshell allegation, Florida medical examiner Dr. Shiping Bao claims that Florida state prosecutors were biased against Trayvon Martin and purposely threw the case, and he is suing the state for $100 million, reports WFTV.com.

According to Bao, the medical examiner, state attorney’s office, and Sanford Police Department all felt that Martin “got what he deserved.” Bao also claims that he received the strong, though subtle, message not to speak on certain things:
“He was in essence told to zip his lips. ‘Shut up. Don’t say those things,’” said Bao’s legal counsel, legendary Attorney Willie Gary.

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:31 am

die wrote:First off RJ, I do agree with alot of what you're saying. As for the Lion case, of course I know the difference and you're looking at it in just the same way as any other Democrat out there would. I only used it as a scenario for it being a crime against a white kid with a white president in office, the same type of comments wouldn't have been made. Bringing race into the equation like it was, suggests racial profiling.
If say, President McCain or President Romney had said "Marley Lion could have been me," I see how any racial component could have been implied by reasonable people. I'm sure some people would find a way, of course, but I don't see how reasonable people would.

http://m.wftv.com/videos/news/raw-911-c ... ice/vGZq9/

Zimmerman could just be making it up, but at the start he says Trayvon is acting suspicious, staring at him and got his hand in his waist band. Also take into consideration Trayvon did not live in that neighborhood. I don't know what Zimmerman's intent was, but it could have been that he was motivated to catch the people who had been doing those break ins.
I'm not saying he made it up, but he was also relaying subjective judgments about Martin's behavior.
The Marley Lion case would've gained more attention if the case would've involved an innocent black kid murdered by white criminals and The Trayvon case would have gotten less attention if it were a black neighborhood watchman killing a white or Mexican kid.
I would also like to have a machine that lets me watch events from parallel universes. Where did you get yours?
The media purposely presented the Trayvon case in a way that misrepresented the facts, that's why we are talking about it now. People still think Trayvon was an innocent like black kid in a Hollister shirt and Zimmerman is a racist white guy.
NBC edited the 911 call to make Zimmerman sound racist, and tried to present Trayvon as if he was younger than he actually was. However, that doesn't make what Zimmerman did any less wrong.
Shwiggie

Post by Shwiggie » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:57 am

I've seen people I don't know walking and driving around where I live before that set off warning flags in my gut. Guess what? I try to find out who they are and what they're up to, and that has necessitated my approaching and speaking to them on occasion. And I carry a gun with me when I do it in case they indeed are up to no good and don't take kindly to my checking up on them. Between my friendly disposition and winning smile, joined by a rich baritone, I don't honestly think anyone would want to do so. But I won't be taking any "whoopass" for my trouble, either.

So I can see Zimmerman's POV. Not saying it was right or the same situation, but I can see it.

I've seen people looking at me funny for reasons that are unknown, but I've never known them to follow me around. But I did work in a bookstore where one of my junior coworkers had attracted the eye of a known weirdo. Dude would come in the store, ask where the kid was and eyeball him all over the place when he did see him. We finally called the police on the guy, and they told us he was thrown out of another bookstore for inappropriate behavior. The guy was later convicting of computer luring (thereafter considered a sex offender), and afterward charged with kidnapping after trying to drag that same kid he was luring, a 14 year old, into his car at Walmart. I remember telling the manager I was willing to personally throw him out and introduce him to my .45 if he came back, but he said he'd have to fire me if I did. I still kind of wish I had, but he wasn't a sexual predator yet, and he would have been the hurt party and I would have been chilling it in the clink over it.

So I can see Martin's POV. Not saying it was right or the same situation, but I can see it.

But based on what we believe happened, thanks to one Rachel Jeantel, I think the verdict was the only one that could be logically arrived upon.
die

Post by die » Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:56 pm

If say, President McCain or President Romney had said "Marley Lion could have been me," I see how any racial component could have been implied by reasonable people. I'm sure some people would find a way, of course, but I don't see how reasonable people would.
A white president could not say the same things that Obama did. You see, Obama's statements imply "racial profiling" was what lead to the killing (even though in the 9-11 call, Zimmerman says he couldn't tell the race). We live in a country where there is basically no racism towards white people. It happens every day but it's not compelling tv, it's not news worthy. People just don't think that it's possible for a majority to be treated unfairly no matter what, The Oppressors can not be the opressed, right?? Find a black owned business that only hires black people then try to file a complaint or get somebody to speak out about it.

Be sure to let me know how that works out for you, please.

There is no NAACP for white people, there is no Al Sharpton or Jessie Jackson for white people and there is no BET for white people to raise awareness about any of it.

The current wave of white Democrats consists of alot of sheltered white people who think they are "fighting for the little guy" or taking up some cause to make right injustices done in the past. They live in nice areas, they have educations... they would never live in the ghetto let alone visit it at night but pretend to know what happens there. They think welfare just helps poor people and that nobody abuses it because they've never lived in a place where drug addict mothers trade $300 worth of foodstamps for $100 worth of drugs. If they do have black friends at all, they are like Carlton from the Fresh Prince or Blair Underwood. They fight for gay rights but they aren't gay themselves. They may even claim to "feel the pain" because an uncle jacked them off at age 9 or they looked at a dudes dick while showering after P.E.

It's easy to be an arm chair quarterback.
I would also like to have a machine that lets me watch events from parallel universes. Where did you get yours?
I used the same one that you used to go back in time and see that Zimmerman stalked and murdered an innocent little black kid in a Hollister shirt. I just set it to "future" is the only difference.
NBC edited the 911 call to make Zimmerman sound racist, and tried to present Trayvon as if he was younger than he actually was. However, that doesn't make what Zimmerman did any less wrong.
Really? I mean, based on the evidence, the ruling stated otherwise...but yeah, you have evidence that proves Zimmerman should be in jail, right? There's no doubt in my mind that Trayvon is dead and Zimmerman got the shit beat of him, the question really is was it self defense? Just because a neighborhood watch guy follows you or asks you questions does not give you the right to try to beat him to death, I mean people run from the cops all the time. I mean, it's really close-minded to look at all the facts given and just say it's all Zimmerman's fault, how can you know that?
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:21 pm

Spare me the white victim-hood.

The reason there's no NAACP for white people is because white people (which makes up Irish-Americans, Anglo-Americans, Jews, Italian-Americans, etc., etc.) don't need to be lumped into one big group or be protected from systematic discrimination. Also, because (besides one guy at the top aside) white people have almost all the power in this country.

Anti-white racism makes up like 1% of the discrimination in this country, meanwhile discrimination against black people is still pretty staggering.

And I haven't ignored Trayvon Martin's role in his own death (even if we don't know why Martin hit him), so I think your characterization of my positions is incorrect.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:43 pm

The irish had it pretty good back when they first came here huh robo?

Every race has made other races slaves. Fact.
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
die

Post by die » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:03 pm

RobotJerk wrote: The reason there's no NAACP for white people is because white people (which makes up Irish-Americans, Anglo-Americans, Jews, Italian-Americans, etc., etc.) don't need to be lumped into one big group or be protected from systematic discrimination. Also, because (besides one guy at the top aside) white people have almost all the power in this country.

Anti-white racism makes up like 1% of the discrimination in this country, meanwhile discrimination against black people is still pretty staggering.

Surely you don't really believe all of that?

This isn't the 1960's anymore. The difference now is that any time a white person kills a black person, it's automatically questioned if it was a hate crime, but when it's a black person killing a white person people want to avoid "causing a stir". So, you end up getting inaccurate or skewed statistics. Case in point, poverty is always an out...claiming that's an excuse for crimes. It's easier to say a person robbed and killed because they are a "product of their environment" or of a "system that neglected them" always sounds better than saying they were just ruthless selfish scumbags with no conscience.

When was the last time there were giant mobs of white people threating to kill or riot if verdicts didn't go their way? A trend btw, that is most commonly just simply referred to as "cries for justice" by the media outlets, giving the notion that it is justified and innocent people just deserve it.

http://americanfreepress.net/?p=4313

http://www.whyzzat.com/threads/hate-cri ... usa.15993/

http://blog.al.com/live/2012/05/mobile_ ... re_ar.html

http://swordattheready.wordpress.com/20 ... ll-player/

You'll find that most major news outlets won't find black-on-white crimes to be enough of a ratings booster. It's getting to the point where it's offensive to even commit on race during news stories, I just went over to the Miami Herald's website and look at the most recent story:

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/09/16/3 ... miami.html

and from the comments section:

Thomas Chamberlin · Top Commenter · U-M

"This report will be updated as more information becomes available."

Um, not necessarily. Because police already have provided detailed descriptions of the suspects, which the Herald won't release.

Thanks for keeping us uninformed, guys. When you wonder why your newspaper is no longer relevant, look in the mirror.

Reply · 2 · Like· 2 hours ago

I mean, why no description of these guys? They are still out there, so you should be on the lookout with no idea of who you're on the lookout for????
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:39 pm

Black or white instead of wrong vs right will never advance us as humanity.
die

Post by die » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:44 pm

Just curious...if white people have almost all the power in this country why do so many black teenagers do exactly whatever Gucci Mane, Lil Boosie, Jay Z or Lil Wane talk about? The older generation will listen to Oprah, Obama and Sharpton.

When is the last time you saw a black teenager say "Hey, I want to look fly just like Dick Gephardt"?

or

"Damn, that nigga Scott Bakula got game!"

^ he covered the whole story fairly well.

People only stole shoes & tvs because George Bush doesn't care about them. They are clearly justified in whatever actions they do, it is their unanswered cries for justice, what is right and fair, that spurs their actions.....

Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:40 pm

for folks who think I am racist, I was there^......It aint racism, it is reality. When ALL people of ANY color get hungry enough, the animal comes out. It tempered my perceptions for real...

anywho: youtube conspiracydudes video on how george zimmerman did not even exist.

pretty dope.