Onward Christian Soldier...

Post funny stuff plus also Sovi3t may threaten to murder you lmao
Zytorg777

Re: Onward Christian Soldier...

Post by Zytorg777 » Sun May 31, 2015 2:01 pm

Die I appreciate the love. The only thing I plan on carrying is this entire thread while being judged to be a pinhead, by people who claim me to be judgmental and small minded...yet they have me on ignore? :lmao:

I am here asking simple questions. I want answers from Quad. He said that God is a myth. That he has proof that evolution happens.

1. where did the bacteria come from bro?

2. You said you had proof that evolution happened. Show me. Send me a link. I am being opened minded. You said you had proof. Please show me. I want to see it shown that at an exact moment in time, the GGGGRRRRRRRRAAAAADDDUUUUUAAAAALLLLLL changing of a fish into a bird FULLY HAPPENDED AND BOOF! GILLS GONE! WINGS GROWN! F THIS WATER BROS! LET US TAKE TO THE SKIES AND HUNT OUR OWN FAMILIES WHO ARE STILL WAITING FOR THEIR GGGGGGGRRRRRRRAAAADDDDUUUUAAAAALLLL CHANGES! :indabutt:

I am beginning to understand just how indoctrinated you are. I am also very concerned that you are in this thread claiming that something definitively happens, and that you have proof. The way you just say things are the way they are and tell someone they are stupid if they don't just bow down sounds more convenient than Trish's Stratuses outfit circa 1999 to my teenage memory banks Miz. I mean it is pokemon. you were wrong about that, fair? Just slowly raising their level up until psyduck changes to goldduck, but no one ever sees psyduck change to goldduck, and then gold duck is here.....only gold duck is now a Rhinocerous, and of the fire elemental. fair?

Your mind is botching more than Sabu wearing a Sin Cara Mask. shoot.

"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
Quadriceps

Post by Quadriceps » Sun May 31, 2015 5:01 pm

I actually already answered where the first organisms may have come from. You just didn't read it because you're an idiot.

Evolution doesn't work the way you think it does. A fish does not literally transform itself into a bird. An individual does not evolve into a fucking Pikachu in the course of a lifetime. What happens is that certain traits become predominant through breeding, and it takes generations to happen.

It happens like this. Say you have a bunch of fish. All of them are competing for the same food. If they don't get the food, they won't survive to breed. But some of the fish, because of a mutation, grow up to have stronger fins, just like how some humans are born taller and with longer arms. The fish with the stronger fins swim faster, they can catch more food and they out-compete the regular fish. The fish with the stronger fins then breed, and their offspring also tend to have stronger fins. Millennia go by and the fish with the longer fins continue to dominate competition. Meanwhile, some of the other fish are forced to seek other food, like shellfish. The fish born with the strongest jaws can crack and eat the shellfish better than the regular fish. Those fish survive and breed, and subsequent generations of fish have stronger jaws, because the strong-jawed fish survive and breed. Out of the first species of fish, you now have two new species: The long-finned fish and the strong-jawed fish.

Consider how whales came about - from a land-based animal not unlike a big rat. These little guys, for one reason or another - likely out-competed for a land-based food source - took to diving into the water to hide from predators. The Indohyuses with heavier limb bones and eyes higher up on their head survived to breed because they were best suited to their environment. Over time those traits resulted in next generations of creatures with higher eyes and thicker arms, which could out-compete the ones without the mutations. Among that population, the ones who could swim and wade the best got the most food. They survived to breed. The next generations thus became better and better adapted to swimming, which meant stronger back legs and being more streamlined, until about a million years later the successful ones mostly looked like weird dog crocodiles. From there the ones with their nostrils just a little higher were successful, and the ones with the shorter arms and the flatter tails, because they gave them advantages catching prey in the water. The next generations, over thousands of years, came to have those traits because the ones with the most useful variations in their physiology were the ones who survived long enough to fuck. Eventually after a few million years you get a lifeform that has become good at living in the water, like Rodhocetus. Because the most useful traits have survived through natural selection, the creature, after millions of years of breeding to get there, has webbed hands and nostrils partway up its snout. It is still capable of going back on land but it's almost useless there because hundreds of thousands of generations before it have been fucking successful water hunters. From there the transitional fossils are obvious if you look at how the protocetids work. Living in the water means the ones with the slightly stronger arms and tails survive. They breed and create new protocetids with stronger arms and slightly wider tails. Those ones survive and their kids have stronger arms. This repeats for millions and millions of years until all this natural selection gets you an arm that looks like a fin, and a tail that looks like a fluke, and so on and so forth.

The transitional fossils tell the tale on this one. We have those now. Scientists can trace common traits through fossils found over the millennia. All whales, for ex, have a bone growth pattern called the involcrum. Scientists can look at fossils and see, yes, this little 50 million-year-old rat has this trait only whales have. And so does Pakicetus, which came later and swam better. And so does this fossil, and this fossil which swims better, and this fossil which is more finny, and this one, and so on and so forth. The species names we put on these creatures are just indexing terms because there is no point of insta-transmission. A ground rat didn't just magically give birth to a whale. It gave birth to a slightly more swimmy ground rat, which gave birth to a slightly more swimmy ground rat, which gave birth to a more swimmy ground rat, which gave birth to a swimmy ground rat, and so on and so forth for millions of years until the ground rat was such a good swimmer it just stayed in the water.

You not understanding how evolution works doesn't mean evolution is Pookymans. It just means you're dumb.

ImageImageImage
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Sun May 31, 2015 6:38 pm

This thread is like Einstein arguing with a rake.

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Sun May 31, 2015 10:04 pm

This Dude Quad citing the encyclopedia brittanica is putting the 80s over more than a hogan/mr. T tag team jeeeez.

"Nice B.A.!"

Now then,

before we proceed would you please confirm or deny my following assumptions about your stance based upon me reading your lengthy posts sir?

1. God is myth, Evolution explains how we got here.

2. you have proof of evolution.

3. you said you stated where the bacteria came from. I did not see it, so please humor me: fill in the blank "The bacteria came from__________"

4. you stated that evolution is not like pokemon. a land creature would never just appear to be fish, it would happen gradually, over time.

5. Mutations which are driven by the survival of the fittest/ the changing envrinomental demands, produce these evolutions

I am asking that you just say confirm or deny to each, fill in the blank, and if you deny, please elaborate. I just want to be very deadly sure I know what you believe before I poke more holes in it than Dusty Rhodes costume. :marvin:
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
Quadriceps

Post by Quadriceps » Sun May 31, 2015 10:28 pm

I like how you think you're going to catch me in a fallacy when all you have to play with is Bronze Age dogma.

Mainstream rap is not Satanic.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Sun May 31, 2015 10:54 pm

I just need to verify that you 1. Actually know what you are talking about. And 2. Have clearly stated your stances.

Please confirm or deny and we will continue. You watching ppv tonight? Canada? Kill Steen kill?
Quadriceps

Post by Quadriceps » Sun May 31, 2015 11:39 pm

I think I've amply demonstrated that I know what I'm talking about, while you've amply demonstrated that you don't know shit.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:41 am

I know that what you described is the current evolutionist gospel. I know that you are putting way too much stock in fossils, which are always without proper context, and create only circular reasoning, which is the same route you would say I take with proving that God exists.

I know that you have proved nothing.

see, evolutionists usually talk about small differences in creatures, but the claim of evolution theory is enormous – the invention of every form of life that exists or ever existed on Earth without using any intelligent guidance, which you totally espouse, saying that God is a myth. The small differences are called “micro-evolution” but that is not evolution; it is variation. Every creature has limits to how much it can change or adapt - limits to its variation. Disease bacteria have mutations constantly and become resistant to drugs, but they always remain bacteria. “Macro-evolution”, big change, is what the theory of evolution is about. I don't doubt that a dog might change his spots, or his height. He is still a dog.

But to get past the limits of variation, mutations are supposed to provide information to build new organs. But all known mutations result in the loss of information. There are cases where such loss has a selective advantage in certain situations, and disadvantages in other situations. Certainly, no new structure is invented. A short-circuit in a computer is like a mutation in DNA, and no-one would expect to upgrade their computer that way. Once you look at what it takes to make just one living cell, let alone an entire new organ....well......

Question: where did the bacteria come from?

Question: how does mutation produce a more complicated creature, when it is the literal destruction of genetic information?
:?:
Quadriceps

Post by Quadriceps » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:35 pm

In before someone who doesn't understand what macroevolution is starts throwing the word around without knowing what the word actually means.

Oh, wait. Oh shit.

Speciation is generally the result of hundreds of thousands of years of little changes. Evolution is all the same process. The little minor mutations get mixed into the gene pool. An individual rat may have a shorter tail. Then that rat fucks the other rats and the short tail allele gets mixed into the population. Ta-da, new genes floating around the gene pool, because evolution takes place on a population basis. Population.

You keep expecting this to be Pokemon where a rat will literally evolve into Pikachu, individually, on the spot.

Zytorg trying to use sciencey words he doesn't understand to argue creationism = Nathan Jones using the spinkick to try and prove he can work.
HEY YOU, PIKACHU
die

Post by die » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:09 pm

Just read thru all of this and....WOW.

The wrestling references... I'm not sure if they are meant to be super abstract or just amazing disses but woahhhhhhhhhh (with the exception of the Ric Flair Evolution one, which was breathtaking)

But yeah, this thread is like if Repo Man from TSG traveled in time and started wrestling on WWF Superstars and Repo Man from WWF started posting on TSG. Am I doing it right/wrong?

First off, there is no "win" to be had in this thread as far as the discussion at hand goes, I mean, most of the time the discussion doesn't even make sense to be honest. I don't think anybody is gonna walk into this thread and say that a chipmunk takes off running and then transforms into a buzzard and flies away, I don't know why that is such a revisited theme in here. This is like trying to trace all of the steps to why Pat Patterson molested Roddy Piper, it's not so much about how it happened but that it did happen and how much Pat Patterson wants it to happen again.

Let's look at the definition....

http://s1060.photobucket.com/user/jdmna ... 14yv4k.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

biology : a theory that the differences between modern plants and animals are because of changes that happened by a natural process over a very long time

: the process by which changes in plants and animals happen over time

: a process of slow change and development
^I'm just saying, we gotta get this part nailed down before moving things forward. This is like trying to make Roman Reigns WWE champion before teaching him how to wrestle and use a mic

We do know from facts that there are tons of different variations of animals that have died out, become extinct and are no longer with us. There is photographic evidence as well as preserved DNA as evidence. So we all at least know that animals do evolve according to the definition of evolution that I posted above.

About 40 years ago, people still considered dinosaurs to be giant lizards. Guys like John Ostrom and Robert Bakker were laughed at for theories that proposed dinosaurs to be warm blooded and that they had traits in common with modern birds. Through years of research and breakthrough findings, these days any scientists that stick to dinosaurs as being giant lizards get laughed at. But I mean damn, there were flying dinosaurs back then too, right?

But yeah, even educational films about dinosaurs now have them with feathers, kinda looking like bad ass ostriches so that we don't keep our heads in the sand I guess?

Question: where did the bacteria come from?
The answer you will probably get from asking this to a non-Christian will be: The Big Bang... not the tv show though or that Jasmine St. Claire joint. (just brought it all back to vintage ECW). That an explosion set everything in motion and over millions of years everything on earth evolved into what it is now.

Now keep in mind, these are all called THEORIES. People can say why they support them but are not going to be able to offer a smoking gun. Same goes for God. If somebody asks for definitive proof of God, you can not present a smoking gun... that's why it is called FAITH because you believe without having to be shown proof in order to believe.

There are nutjobs on both sides of the fence. Any Christian that says there aren't crazy Christians out there are either blind or don't have a leg to stand on...

Unlike Zach Gowen, who always has a leg to stand on.

But yeah, this thread was meant to discuss those Christians who make the legit Christians look bad.

dancing with snakes and drinking poison....

Joel Osteen and his Ministry of Darkness (super evil Undertaker shout-out)

Westboro Baptist Church....who think all homosexuals should be kept in cages...

Sometimes, they all just need one of those King of The Ring moments...
There is another Skywalker....
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:18 pm

Dodge owens dodge!

bro.....you said
The little minor mutations get mixed into the gene pool. An individual rat may have a shorter tail. Then that rat fucks the other rats and the short tail allele gets mixed into the population. Ta-da, new genes floating around the gene pool, because evolution takes place on a population basis. Population.
as if this negates the fact that your claim is that POPULATIONS increase in complexity, through mutation. My stance is simple. That nothing will ever replicate, evolve, mutate, change, appear, poof, etc. into an entirely new creature.

a rats tail getting shorter or longer has nothing to do with a fish becoming a rat. Slowly....and invisibly...because no one has ever seen it happen, but it has.

You will soon be wallowing in the muck of your avarice.

Die: my point, and you and I have spoke on this numerous times, is that I am fully aware that animals change over time. What I will contend is that the evolutionists not only have blind faith, same as Christians, not only have no "Proof", same as Christians (right?) , and that nothing exists from nothing. oh and nothing produces after anything but its kind. What I mean is that a fish's tail could grow or shrink over time, that fish could even change into another fish, but never, ever, will that fish become a man. and if you start investigating how these
"evolutions" are supposed to happen, all sorts of cracks appear. I have no problem with the definition you posit. I have problem with thinking that in time and with enough chance a creature will turn into another creature. your boy Quad is one of those nut jobs who says that all this came from nothing, and God could not have done it. fair?

I can get deeper, but do not need to. Evolution is a religion, plain and simple. and a busted one.

ButI will contend this and keep contending it as long as it is challenged.
Quadriceps

Post by Quadriceps » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:33 pm

You can take that stance if you want. You do have the right to be stupid.

Evolution is a religion the same way Megan Fox is a stoplight.

The difference between the two is one has supporting evidence and the other one has the Westboro Baptist Church.
die wrote:But yeah, this thread was meant to discuss those Christians who make the legit Christians look bad.
I give you Zytorg.
HEY YOU, PIKACHU
die

Post by die » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:44 pm

Zytorg, I understand a lot of what you're saying here but I think that in a lot of cases, you try to make your argument stronger by making your own definition for words.

This is why alot of people here automatically write you off rather than try to listen to the parts where you start making sense.

Case in point:

Question: how does mutation produce a more complicated creature, when it is the literal destruction of genetic information?

Medical Definition of MUTATION

1: a relatively permanent change in hereditary material involving either a physical change in chromosome relations or a biochemical change in the codons that make up genes; also : the process of producing a mutation

2: an individual, strain, or trait resulting from mutation [/b]

A Mutation occurs when a DNA gene is damaged or changed in such a way as to alter the genetic message carried by that gene.

"alter" simply means "change", mutation does not literally mean "genetic destruction", it can increase or decrease... limit or allow...

http://www.icr.org/article/gene-mutatio ... -stronger/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I can get deeper, but do not need to. Evolution is a religion, plain and simple. and a busted one.
Well, technically any thing can be considered a religion by definition. I don't know if that is going to help your argument though because it is basically like you saying that it is a level playing field. I prefer to look at it as theory VS faith unless you think Evolutionists have a God capable of Old Testament styled wrath?

Well played on the Jake the Snake quote though.
Quadriceps

Post by Quadriceps » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:56 pm

Is this where Vince and Shane book me in a match with evolution as my tag team partner?

HEY YOU, PIKACHU
die

Post by die » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:00 pm