Onward Christian Soldier...

Post funny stuff plus also Sovi3t may threaten to murder you lmao
RobotJerk

Re: Onward Christian Soldier...

Post by RobotJerk » Sat May 30, 2015 7:04 pm

Quadriceps

Post by Quadriceps » Sat May 30, 2015 7:16 pm

From a long list of species, from Homo erectus down to Homo ergaster down to Homo habilis down to Australopithecus garhi down to Australopithecus africanus down to Australopithecus afarensis down to Ardipithecus down to Orrorin down to Sahelanthropus, which is likely our last common ancestor with chimps. Along the way we also lived with other species of humans, like Homo neanderthalensis and Homo sapiens idaltu. And we got to Sahelanthropus via a chain of species down to Pierolapithecus, the last common ancestor between us and orangutans, which branched off from the gibbons, which branched off from a 25 million-year-old monkey called Proconsul, which split off over millions of years from the lemurs, which split off from little tree shrew-looking motherfuckers like Plesiadapis, which came tens of millions of years after our last common ancestor with mice, which came after early mammals like Repenomamus, which came out of the therapsids, a group of cynodonts with mammal-like characteristics. Those evolved from the mammal-like reptiles, like Dimetrodon, which evolved from the early reptiles like Hylonomus, which evolved from amphibians like Ichthyostega, one of the first critters with limbs capable of coming up on land, which evolved from tetrapod-ish fishes like Tiktaalik, which branched off from fish like Panderichthys which developed hind legs, which branched off from the placoderms, which branched off from the hagfish, which branched off from the conodonts, which came out of the flatworms, from the cnidarians, down to the sponges, down to the choanoflagellates, down to the ultra-primitive forms of bacteria, which either arrived here on meteors or cooked up naturally under the hellish extremophile conditions that existed on four billion-year-old Earth, a planet created when stellar dust orbiting a young star accreted to form a lava ball hurtling through space and slamming into countless space rocks.

The best part is that there is actual evidence for that.

Evidence other than a storybook written by some Bronze Age mystics, that is.

Protip: A big chunk of the Old Testament was basically issued by King Josiah to consolidate his power over the region by suppressing the rest of the Canaanite pantheon, including YHWH's wife Asherah, and the New Testament was written decades after the time of Christ and has been heavily edited. The Bible is fiction.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Sat May 30, 2015 9:40 pm

I will say that was the best presented answer I have yet to hear. I appreciate that girl. Now let it stand to reasoning yes?

as I read through your response, I see how committed you are that God is a myth, imaginary, and that human evolution from what I can could decipher from your post is eventually, enough years back, bacteria. did I read that right? Sometimes my eyes start looking like Rybacks from staring at a scream laughing too much, at any rate...I digress. I was also intrigued wtih you saying that the best part is you said that there is actual evidence for that? so great! here goes:

1. Where did the bacteria come from

2. since there is actually evidence show me who witnessed, not even replicated, just witnessed homo ergaster turn into homo erectus please? I would just like one person. If you can do this, then please show me someone who documented any of our "links" turn from a fish to a bird. or from a bird to a mammal. I will wait.

3. if you cannot fulfill question 2, then show me some actual evidence of it happening now. Like yesterday, or maybe the day before?

Thanks guy. I will wait. so far so good though.
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
Quadriceps

Post by Quadriceps » Sat May 30, 2015 9:58 pm

Call me back when you don't fundamentally misunderstand how evolution works.

Evolution takes place over generations, not instantaneously. The changes we actually observe in our day-to-day lives are very small. Ever walk into an old house and marvel at how low the ceilings and doors are? Ever comment on how people are taller these days? That is a very small example of evolution. There is actually a great deal of evidence for evolution. The fact that you don't understand it does not mean that evidence does not exist.

Shit ain't Pokemon.

Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Sat May 30, 2015 10:05 pm

no no no come on man. and to think that I had such high hopes for you, I really thought you would stick with me. But now you do the trademark "Bro i don't have to answer that because it happens so slowly/or you dont know how it works" brick wall.

I think the questions I asked, albeit stated simply, indicate that I understand it very well. I just have questions. Which also happen to be simple.

so then, let us try again:

1. where did the bacteria come from?

2. who has evidence of it happening? does it not still happen today? has it just turned off? because no one in our recorded history has ever captured it? but you said there was evidence? where? post me a link yo? your evidence of a house is fine, but not what we are talking about. humans change, we evolve in a way...from baby to toddler to adolescent to teenager...etc. but we are still humans. I want to see a something change instantly from a fish to a bird. THIS IS POKEMON....YOU JUST SAY THAT THE PSYDUCK BECOMES GOLD DUCK SLOWLY AND NO ONE SEES IT, AND IT DOESNT HAPPEN ANYMORE, BUT DID AT SOME POINT. :atch:

legendtip: when you finally consign to the fact that I am not just some idiot and take me seriously perhaps we can make progress, know that I am deathly serious in my inquiries. I want to know where the bacteria came from? I want to know who has witnessed it, I want to know who has been able to replicate it. Science right? evidence right? you said that. you said there is actually evidence. link me. please don't get a headache gilburg.

"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
Quadriceps

Post by Quadriceps » Sat May 30, 2015 10:18 pm

Shwiggie

Post by Shwiggie » Sat May 30, 2015 10:29 pm

I just looked at the thread for the first time in a few days, and, whoa, there are two new pages. One of which I found unusually short until I realized over half of page 8 was a pile of hidden posts. But that postscript deserved my attention.

But as for this:
Quadriceps wrote:Protip: A big chunk of the Old Testament was basically issued by King Josiah to consolidate his power over the region by suppressing the rest of the Canaanite pantheon, including YHWH's wife Asherah...
This is baloney that has its roots in the debunked opinion that Hebrews didn't know how to write before that time (well-developed instances being found on pottery dating back to the 10th century BCE) and a relatively recent book by Israel Finkelstein. Just ask the Samaritans, who accepted the Torah well prior to Josiah. And why would he have virtually created a religion and barely write himself into it? L. Ron Hubbard he was not.
Quadriceps wrote:...and the New Testament was written decades after the time of Christ and has been heavily edited.
This is common sense, though there is evidence that points to significant portions of Matthew, the sermons in particular, having been compiled within a very few years of Christ.

Anyway, you may continue the browbeating.
Quadriceps

Post by Quadriceps » Sat May 30, 2015 10:40 pm

Shwiggie wrote:This is baloney that has its roots in the debunked opinion that Hebrews didn't know how to write before that time (well-developed instances being found on pottery dating back to the 10th century BCE) and a relatively recent book by Israel Finkelstein. Just ask the Samaritans, who accepted the Torah well prior to Josiah. And why would he have virtually created a religion and barely write himself into it? L. Ron Hubbard he was not.
He didn't write the entire Old Testament and there was plenty of it floating around before Josiah decided to exalt Yahweh alone. But around then is when you saw monolatry become a thing, which became monotheism. A lot of the Old Book comes out of Yahweh-alone Israelites writing during the Babylonian Captivity.

I'm glossing over a lot of the details because I'm debating a pinhead.
Last edited by Quadriceps on Sun May 31, 2015 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Sat May 30, 2015 11:34 pm

Quadriceps wrote:Image

Bro you stay dodging my question like Christ Masters was dodging drug tests back in the day girl. shall i restate them? or will you answer them without me having to?
Quadriceps

Post by Quadriceps » Sat May 30, 2015 11:55 pm

Ask less stupid questions.
Shwiggie

Post by Shwiggie » Sun May 31, 2015 3:22 am

Quadriceps wrote:I'm glossing over a lot of the details because I'm debating a pinhead.
I totally understand.

BTW, the new notification thing on the board is pretty nifty. I knew immediately upon opening the board that you'd replied with a quote. Cool stuff. I'll bet if I checked that there's an RSS feed that would alert my phone the same way. I may look seriously at upgrading my own board to phpBB....
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Sun May 31, 2015 6:02 am

I am enjoying this thread more than a little too much.
Quadriceps

Post by Quadriceps » Sun May 31, 2015 7:34 am

RobotJerk wrote:I am enjoying this thread more than a little too much.
I kind of feel like I'm burying Scotty 2 Hotty here.

SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Sun May 31, 2015 7:41 am

RobotJerk wrote:I am enjoying this thread more than a little too much.

agreed

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
die

Post by die » Sun May 31, 2015 10:33 am

Zytorg777 wrote:
Bro you stay dodging my question like Christ Masters was dodging drug tests back in the day girl. shall i restate them? or will you answer them without me having to?

Christ Masters just put me in the NIV Teacherlock and I tapped out with my foot.

Carry on, guys
There is another Skywalker....