Onward Christian Soldier...

Post funny stuff plus also Sovi3t may threaten to murder you lmao
die

Onward Christian Soldier...

Post by die » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:18 am

Guess who's not cheering for the "Home Team"...

http://www.wwtdd.com/2012/07/westboro-b ... s-funeral/

- “So Westboro will picket Sage Stallone’s funeral so Syl’s other children will finally see some truth.”

- “Tell @TheSlyStallone to mourn for his sins, not pimp out son’s dead body to more proud sin!”

- “Whoring dad @TheSlyStallone selfishly drove him to mock God & to his death.”

- “Adulterous dad brought wrath of God on son.”

- “Thrice-married rebel taught his son to mock God.”

Dang, son. Rocky 5 did suck, but come on.... too soon!
There is another Skywalker....
Kos4Evr

Re: Onward Christian Soldier...

Post by Kos4Evr » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:58 pm

religious extremists aren't the smartest of people
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:44 am

These fuckers live near me, so I gotta hear about them all the time.

They protested Kevin Smith when he came to town last yearon his "Red State" tour, and he talks about how he invited them to the movie screening in the "Kevin Smith Burn in Hell" video (yes, its on Netflix).

I can't find the pictures I took but I'll try to remember to upload the camera-phone vid I took of them to youtube.
Shwiggie

Post by Shwiggie » Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:48 am

I'm just glad Phelps moved out of Meridian years back. It's bad enough he was born here...I don't think I could handle this douchebag living here.
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:34 pm

Bring on Rambo VI - Death To Westboro

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
cYnical

Post by cYnical » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:23 pm

Shwiggie wrote:I'm just glad Phelps moved out of Meridian years back. It's bad enough he was born here...I don't think I could handle this douchebag living here.
Can you blame him, though? Meridian is like a black hole.
Shwiggie

Post by Shwiggie » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:37 am

True. But how bad would it be if he stuck around and it became widely known as the asscunt capital of the nation?

His father was actually from my hometown and is buried a stone's throw from my own dad's grave. I cut his step-mom's grass when I was a kid. It's amazing how decent people can have kids that you just wish the earth would swallow like a Saarlac.
die

Post by die » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:09 pm

There's a Klan church somewhere in Jones county, I think?

This kid was talking about he goes there, it used to be a Baptist church that they took over. They burn crosses and smoke weed there.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:58 pm

These folks do more harm than good

Jesus Christ is God manifest in the flesh.
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
revolutionary

Post by revolutionary » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:37 pm

Mental illness is a general term for a wide range of mental problems. Bipolar, depression and schizophrenia are to name but a few. Even though all of these illnesses are uniquely different, there are signs and symptoms that can fit all three. This is where religion comes into play.

Religion. The one word, next to politics, that is sure to get a rise out of a group of people sharing in a heated conversation. Everyone's beliefs are different and yet everyone has a point to make when the word religion comes up. So what does this have to do with mental illness? Plenty.

Fanaticalness plays a key role with depression and bipolar disorder. This is a fact. I have had so many patients who were trying to convert me to their religion, to save me, that I have lost count. They become so obsessed with religion that to the outside world it looks very scary, but to them it seems as normal as brushing your teeth.

I quess I have become like teflon when others are ranting and raving about religion. It just slides right off my psyche. I think this is why I rarely discuss my religion. It's private and sacred to me. I find comfort in it and it's simply between me and my God. Period.

Bipolar patients are usually the worst when it comes to delusional ideas and beliefs. They will argue, fight and drive you insane to get a point across. They don't realize how fanatical they sound. They are also the easiest to be converted to a new religion. I can never figure out how various religions can sense a vulnerabilty in someone and use it to their advantage, to make them join their sect. I've seen this happen time and time again.

The problem is, that most people who are suffering from bipolar disorder have a very hard time focusing. Their mind is always going in a million directions. So what seems like a good idea today, may actually be discarded as time goes by. Their obsessions change from day to day.

The interesting factor is that once a patient is put on a treatment plan, all the delusions of religion and everything else, goes away. They can't believe they were actually acting out that way. That's when you know someone is on the road to recovery.

Now for the positive side of religion. Religion can also be a major comfort to those who are battling depression and other mental illnesses. Like glue, it helps keep them together. It's all about balance.

So if you have a family member who suffers from depression or is bipolar, and they start acting out about religion or any other obsession, take this as a warning sign that something is not right. They may have quit their treatment plan or reduced their medication intake. This is a warning sign. Don't treat it nonchalantly. Question the person. As always, err on the side of caution. You may be right.

For anyone in the West Palm Beach area who needs confidential treatment or has questions about bipolar disorder or depression, here are some links to help you out: http://www.bhpalmbeach.com/ and http://articles.directorym.com/Depressi ... orida.html

die

Post by die » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:35 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/pa ... 14258.html

^ Dick Move of the Year!

EDIT:

Dick Move Combo!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/ap ... 20748.html

So much for "turn the other cheek".

If only this would've happened at Christmas time, it could've been a Dick Move Triple Play.

NO CHRISTMAS FOR YOU.
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:49 am

got damn i said the exact same thing about turning the other cheek when i heard this earlier today. How do you go to his church knowing he's that much of an asshole preaching about God. Doesn't the pope come down and bitch slap you?

Also, fuck servers. Fuck your tip, all you did was bring me a drink. That I paid for.

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:19 am

All conversations about tipping can and should lead to quotes from Reservior Dogs.
die

Post by die » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:21 pm

Most places add an automatic 18% gratuity for extra services (not just bringing a drink). It's because your giant ass party is alot more work than a family of 3. I mean, it makes sense if you consider everything involved.

Sounds like the preacher behind this was probably just being a cheap ass and petty for getting the person fired. I mean, if they didn't like the 18% charge they could've asked to speak with the manager and explained why they felt they shouldn't pay. They just decided to be a douche.
Shwiggie

Post by Shwiggie » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:11 am

Tipping can get ridiculous. They say you're supposed to tip pizza delivery and desk managers at hotels now. Screw that. Why tip people for doing their job?

I understand why you tip servers because they make peanuts, but that's fuct up, anyway. No wonder service sucks ass most of the time.