Onward Christian Soldier...

Post funny stuff plus also Sovi3t may threaten to murder you lmao
Quadriceps

Re: Onward Christian Soldier...

Post by Quadriceps » Fri May 29, 2015 6:57 pm

There is literally nobody in America except maybe a couple of kooks who think it is okay for you to be killed for drawing Muhammad.

Gay marriage has nothing to do with morality. Some people are attracted to their own sex. It does not hurt you one little bit if a couple of guys decide they want to put a ring on it. It does not affect you at all if a dude wants to suck another dude's dick or blow a load in his ass. Their sexual preference is not a matter of conscience for you at all - at all. You aren't hateful because you're Christian, you're hateful because you as a person believe it is your role as a totally uninvolved third party to declare that other people are evil because they do not adhere to your vision of what you consider to be appropriate behaviour.

Drawing Muhammad is not a capital-punishment offense.

Just like gay marriage is not something you have any business weighing in on, unless you intend to marry another dude.

Just like being gay is not a choice.

Just like black music is not the devil.

Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Fri May 29, 2015 8:46 pm

Your reasoning is flawed and you begin to waver. Focus:

Marriage is of God. Not of the state. If we are talking marriage then we are talking about what God says about it. That is man and woman. Up until about 50 years ago when people got married they would both sign the family bible. Real talk. It is a relationship that is meant to be healthy and serving God. With the idea of raising children in the admonition of the lord and the process would repeat. Just like the church is married to christ. Understand the symbolism behind that word choice. Christ said he was married to his church. So yes... Marriage is a moral issue. And God plainly states that honosexuality is an abomination . So if you disagree do not blame me or judge me or try and low rate my character. Take your beef to God......fair?

I could easily argue that the decline of marriage is the root cause of many of the ills we as a world are facing....can we agree on that?

And I would like to hear you prove to me how evolution is true also ok?
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
Quadriceps

Post by Quadriceps » Fri May 29, 2015 9:27 pm

How did we get from "black music is the devil" to gay marriage, anyway?

You're talking to someone from the first country outside of Europe to legalize gay marriage. Nobody's religious freedom has been impinged upon by it. The Charter still allows churches to refuse to perform gay weddings in recognition of their religious freedom. Most gay couples get married at city hall or at a friendly church like a Unitarian Universalist church. Nobody is going into Catholic churches and forcing priests to conduct gay marriages at gunpoint. The moral fabric of Canada has not declined and in many ways we're better off than the States. The only difference is that gay and cohabitating couples now get the same tax status and legal rights as hetero couples. How's that immoral?

ImageImageImage

Marriage is not a conscience issue or a moral issue for you unless you are one of the people who is being married. It is absolutely none of your business. Your morals are not being violated. The invisible bronze-age storm god does not care about you pouting over guys who like guys. You're just mad because, like most homophobes, you're so deep in the closet you've lost sight of the door. Bam. Issue over.

Black music > white music.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Fri May 29, 2015 10:16 pm

well to be perfectly honest, I never said black music was the devil. I said that mainstream rap music was evil. most of the songs you hear on the radio bruh. As for being in the closet, I can't help that my uncle molested me. Just joking, bro I just don't like it. I think it is gross and alien to me. I think it is against nature. I just love vagina. I am married and love it. I am practicing what I preach girl.

Marriage is a moral issue. Marriage is a conscious issue. It is arguably one of the top decisions a person needs to make in their life, fair? The homosexual community wants marriage. They want church marriage. They want God to be ok with it, and they think if they can get enough politicians, canadians, gay friendly churches, and others to co-sign them, that will somehow make it ok.

Bro, real talk.....I already told you, I do not care if they are together, and what they do inside of closed doors is none of my business. However, when abominable try to step on the level of the sacred, they profanely violate. IF you have issue with this, talk to God about it. I for one, am not swayed by the agenda of how now everything is ok and everything is fair. God is not a God of fairness. He is a God of grace and mercy because we ARE ALL BUSTED IN HIS SIGHT. So, I am going to try to adhere best as I can to his commandments, if I know he has said something is an abomination, i aint fitna co-sign it, I don't care how many canadians do.

I was just studying the book of Job again, it is a humbling reminder that God does not owe us an explanation, and I am ok with that. His reasons, his purposes, and his thoughts are infinitly above me. I am not foolish enough to think that I could contend with him. I fear for you. Not just because you believe that time and chance are your gods, but that you care more about man's feelings about things, than God's.

The more I see busted marriages, fatherless children, I know that they more often than not, produce debits on the world, rather than credits. So, like Die has said, I am just as much against busted heterosexual marriages, as I am Homosexual marriages. But do not kid yourself, God is not mocked, he is no-selling your El Torito springboard plahnga. He wants Godly men and woman to love each other and procreate and make good moral children.

And Christianity is the height of morality sir. And please prove evolution to me. I will wait.

oh and p.s. your country is a coward, it is a follower. IT will always toe the party line, and will fall for anything because it will only stand for agendas. facts.
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Fri May 29, 2015 10:43 pm

Quadriceps wrote:First one, I like that you're literally defending yourself by posting videos of white supremacists inciting teenagers at a Muslim festival. They are literally standing there with a megaphone and signs that say all non-Christians are robbers and thieves. They're even led by Ruben Israel, an actual racist street preacher. The cop sums it up in the middle: "Part of the reason they throw stuff is you tell them stuff that enrages them." You are literally taking the side of a group identified by the Southern Poverty Law Center as a hate group and you expect me to believe that you do not actually hate black people.
Oh, that's just the tip of the ice berg.

He once justified something in the Obama thread by quoting either "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" or "The Turner Diaries" (I don't remember which), and then later called me a racist for saying I wouldn't vote for Ben Carson. Shit like this has been going on for several years, so he's either a deep-cover troll or mentally ill. Or both. I used to want him to get banned, but the comedy value of this level of lack of self-awareness is almost a work of art. It'd be like drawing eyebrows on the Mona Lisa or putting pants on the statue of David.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Fri May 29, 2015 11:06 pm

Sup robo with honors.

I think you are the troll tbh boasting about a Bachelor's degree. Keep it real. I have taken my bumps here but I have persisted. So what if I quoted the protocols of the learned elders of zion. You quote politifact. I am not a troll. I just think differently than everyone else here. You are the troll...of your self. Maybe in time you will evolve though.
Quadriceps

Post by Quadriceps » Sat May 30, 2015 1:40 am

RobotJerk wrote:
Quadriceps wrote:First one, I like that you're literally defending yourself by posting videos of white supremacists inciting teenagers at a Muslim festival. They are literally standing there with a megaphone and signs that say all non-Christians are robbers and thieves. They're even led by Ruben Israel, an actual racist street preacher. The cop sums it up in the middle: "Part of the reason they throw stuff is you tell them stuff that enrages them." You are literally taking the side of a group identified by the Southern Poverty Law Center as a hate group and you expect me to believe that you do not actually hate black people.
Oh, that's just the tip of the ice berg.

He once justified something in the Obama thread by quoting either "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" or "The Turner Diaries" (I don't remember which), and then later called me a racist for saying I wouldn't vote for Ben Carson. Shit like this has been going on for several years, so he's either a deep-cover troll or mentally ill. Or both. I used to want him to get banned, but the comedy value of this level of lack of self-awareness is almost a work of art. It'd be like drawing eyebrows on the Mona Lisa or putting pants on the statue of David.
I remember dealing with this bed-shitter in the Obama Do Not Want thread and getting the same moronic white nationalist fucketry.

Guy needs a gimmick change so bad, even Cena thinks it's ridonk.
Zytorg777 wrote:Bro, real talk.....I already told you, I do not care if they are together, and what they do inside of closed doors is none of my business. However, when abominable try to step on the level of the sacred, they profanely violate. IF you have issue with this, talk to God about it. I for one, am not swayed by the agenda of how now everything is ok and everything is fair. God is not a God of fairness. He is a God of grace and mercy because we ARE ALL BUSTED IN HIS SIGHT. So, I am going to try to adhere best as I can to his commandments, if I know he has said something is an abomination, i aint fitna co-sign it, I don't care how many canadians do.
God is a literary figure. You might as well ask for moral guidance from Bucky O'Hare. We should not write the rules of society based on whether our conduct will offend Sonic the Hedgehog and we shouldn't do it for the ancient Canaanite storm god, either.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Sat May 30, 2015 11:54 am

Hey mega reps for Qaudriceps!

So first of all I noticed that your snarkiness tuned down slighlty in your last post....this is good.

Now then, Since we have only been given two options to explain how everything we know exists, God or evolution....and as you put it, God is a literary figure, Then please 1. prove your claim and 2. prove that evolution explains how existence was created.

choose how you want this to go.

or

:marvin:
Quadriceps

Post by Quadriceps » Sat May 30, 2015 3:34 pm

Evolution and the origin of the universe are not in any way the same thing.

Scientists are studying the origin of the universe. The fact that we have mostly hypotheses right now does not mean it is logical to shrug and blame it on the magic sky man. That's just the God of the Gaps argument. Because if you accept that something can exist without a first cause, why is that limited to your choice of magic sky wizard? If God can exist without a first cause, so can Mithras, or Zeus, or the Higgs boson. Even if you consider a first cause likely, all your work is still ahead of you to prove it is specifically the Canaanite storm god.

There's only one higher power I follow, and that's MISTERRRRRR MCMAHON.

Funny how every time science does start to look into something, it turns out that the things we do know about the universe all function just fine without having to invoke a magic sky wizard.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Sat May 30, 2015 4:55 pm

lol ok, so let me ask you then,

what is your favorite hypothesis of the origin of the universe? what is your personal one? etc?

Chris Benoit evolved into a killer. too soon?
Quadriceps

Post by Quadriceps » Sat May 30, 2015 5:19 pm

That's not what evolution is, either.

I'm pretty open-minded about the origin of the universe and I'm paying attention to what science tells us about it. So far I haven't seen any proof that a wizard did it.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Sat May 30, 2015 6:15 pm

So...explain it to me then?

is it this?

Quadriceps

Post by Quadriceps » Sat May 30, 2015 6:25 pm

Do you really need me to explain how natural selection works? You really don't understand that the organisms most suited to an environment are the ones who survive to breed? That favourable traits are passed down over time?

Read a book. Go to a museum and read about Australopithecus and Sahelanthropus. Or are you one of those tards who thinks the world is 6,000 years old? :lmao:
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Sat May 30, 2015 6:37 pm

I don't believe the earth is 6000 years old.

Where did man come from?
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Sat May 30, 2015 6:42 pm

I don't believe the earth is 6000 years old.

Where did man come from?