Obama..WANT or DO NOT WANT?

Post funny stuff plus also Sovi3t may threaten to murder you lmao
Post Reply
User avatar
die
Posts: 14859
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:38 pm
Location: Apartment Complex of Dicks

Re: Obama..WANT or DO NOT WANT?

Post by die » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:15 pm

I am a firm believer that the closer you get to actual truth, the less contradictions will be made.

Like I said before, I hate these mass shootings, they make my stomach turn but the rational side of me knows that going after Bubba's gun collection is simply NOT going to decrease mass shootings. All it is going to do is increase the value of guns on the black market and increase illegal sales. The key to attacking this issue is to provide better security at institutions that have large numbers of people on site at a given time and to have stiffer penalties for gun violations across the board. But, again, it's about targeting the guilty and there's no reason not to.

Speaking of which, NO I will not accept that there are poor innocent black males in prison for having an ounce of marijuana. I will not accept ANY excuses for criminals, because THEY BROKE THE LAW. Besides that fact, the whole "ounce of marijuana" excuse is another (excuse the pun) smoke and mirror tactic by Apologists. As for the whole "they are poor and there's lack of opportunities" issue, this is another fail because once again, this is an issue of trying to throw money at a problem to fix it. There's been NAACP, food stamps, hud, United Negro College Fund, PBCs, OBAMAPHONES, stimulus checks, Crimestoppers, etc, etc, etc, and of course, we still have the problem because here we are both addressing it. What you failed to mention is that there is a lack of morally sound black male role models, that is the real issue. Black teens tend to idolize criminals, rap stars, gang members, etc. Again, if you look at statistics, you'll see that the majority of all of these criminals never had a dad in their life and most had uncles/dads in prison as well. It would take a major cultural shift more than anything to change this. like I said, drug dealers get rich... pro athletes get rich and so many of them blow the money and never really change their lifestyles for the better with the money in any way.

Back to the idiots who jump on the "make weed legal!" and all will be well trend, that may work in other countries, but if you think the brothas are smoking some natural blends, you are a mental ewok. The slang names for what they smoke will do little to help you understand the actual logic, but just trust me on this one.

So, in summary, YES there are clearly 2 parts to this issue.. CLEARLY, street crimes committed by thugs are the major issue with guns and then further down the list there's the mass shootings. If you can make a dent in the street crimes, you will see a huge decrease in crime statistics and Bubba will relax a little because he isn't hearing about home invasions every day on the news.
Image
There is another Skywalker....
User avatar
Zytorg777
Posts: 3098
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:19 am

Re: Obama..WANT or DO NOT WANT?

Post by Zytorg777 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:11 pm

die wrote:I am a firm believer that the closer you get to actual truth, the less contradictions will be made.

Like I said before, I hate these mass shootings, they make my stomach turn but the rational side of me knows that going after Bubba's gun collection is simply NOT going to decrease mass shootings. All it is going to do is increase the value of guns on the black market and increase illegal sales. The key to attacking this issue is to provide better security at institutions that have large numbers of people on site at a given time and to have stiffer penalties for gun violations across the board. But, again, it's about targeting the guilty and there's no reason not to.

Speaking of which, NO I will not accept that there are poor innocent black males in prison for having an ounce of marijuana. I will not accept ANY excuses for criminals, because THEY BROKE THE LAW. Besides that fact, the whole "ounce of marijuana" excuse is another (excuse the pun) smoke and mirror tactic by Apologists. As for the whole "they are poor and there's lack of opportunities" issue, this is another fail because once again, this is an issue of trying to throw money at a problem to fix it. There's been NAACP, food stamps, hud, United Negro College Fund, PBCs, OBAMAPHONES, stimulus checks, Crimestoppers, etc, etc, etc, and of course, we still have the problem because here we are both addressing it. What you failed to mention is that there is a lack of morally sound black male role models, that is the real issue. Black teens tend to idolize criminals, rap stars, gang members, etc. Again, if you look at statistics, you'll see that the majority of all of these criminals never had a dad in their life and most had uncles/dads in prison as well. It would take a major cultural shift more than anything to change this. like I said, drug dealers get rich... pro athletes get rich and so many of them blow the money and never really change their lifestyles for the better with the money in any way.

Back to the idiots who jump on the "make weed legal!" and all will be well trend, that may work in other countries, but if you think the brothas are smoking some natural blends, you are a mental ewok. The slang names for what they smoke will do little to help you understand the actual logic, but just trust me on this one.

So, in summary, YES there are clearly 2 parts to this issue.. CLEARLY, street crimes committed by thugs are the major issue with guns and then further down the list there's the mass shootings. If you can make a dent in the street crimes, you will see a huge decrease in crime statistics and Bubba will relax a little because he isn't hearing about home invasions every day on the news.

This is what I am trying to get Quad to see...unfortunately he thinks I am a white supremacist now, lolz. Good post. the only issue is that their policitically correct apologist agenda might make it impossible for them to admit that this is a problem to begin with. Which is a contradiction. Kind of like how they are both for the muslims and for the homosexual agendas...even though the muslims want to kill every gay on sight. But I digress....
Image
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
User avatar
Quadriceps
Posts: 336
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:11 pm
Location: Nash's leg

Re: Obama..WANT or DO NOT WANT?

Post by Quadriceps » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:37 pm

I don't think you and I are going to see eye-to-eye on this one. I really, really don't want to dignify that "blacks are all immoral criminal welfare queens with no daddies" rant with a counter-argument, though. There's such a thing as being completely, stunningly, embarrassingly wrong, and you're pretty much it.

Food stamps and the stimulus are not just for black people. They're for poor people.

P.S.: The Obamaphone program was actually started by Ronald Reagan. I figured that out in about six seconds by checking Snopes.
HEY YOU, PIKACHU
User avatar
die
Posts: 14859
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:38 pm
Location: Apartment Complex of Dicks

Re: Obama..WANT or DO NOT WANT?

Post by die » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:41 pm

There's many more examples of contradictions in this current society. It is being perpetuated that Christians are the enemy, I mean just look at the comments made by our resident ANTI-JEEBUS COMMITTEE. There's a lot of hate in general for Christians despite that whole THOU SHALT NOT KILL clause that the majority of them do actually abide by. But, yeah, they are generally the enemy of most liberals due to their overwhelming popularity in the past and current media-boogeymanning.

Meanwhile, common thugs with no morals who act like savages get bleeding heart paragraphs in their defense.

I think they are at the point where they've been brainwashed to believe that all Christians are a member of Westboro Baptist.


Image
CIVIL WAR: I'M WIF THUGZ

It reminds me of Die Hard when Ellis is trying to schmooze with Gruber. We got some armchair rights activists spreading logic from a control tower in a panic room.


My brother-in-law is Muslim, he's one of the nicest dudes that I know. He is very understanding of the majority of Christians but he HATES homosexuals. My wife's uncle is married to a dude, which should make things awkward but somehow everybody doesn't kill each other.
Image
There is another Skywalker....
User avatar
Quadriceps
Posts: 336
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:11 pm
Location: Nash's leg

Re: Obama..WANT or DO NOT WANT?

Post by Quadriceps » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:53 pm

die wrote:There's a lot of hate in general for Christians despite that whole THOU SHALT NOT KILL clause that the majority of them do actually abide by. But, yeah, they are generally the enemy of most liberals due to their overwhelming popularity in the past and current media-boogeymanning.
Insecure much?

Atheists don't go around killing people willy-nilly either. Jerks exist in all systems of belief. There are Christian assholes and Muslim assholes and atheist assholes. No religion - or lack of religion - has a monopoly on jerks.

Individual Christians aren't my enemy. My enemy is the theocratic fascists who want to force their beliefs on any country.
die wrote:Meanwhile, common thugs with no morals who act like savages get bleeding heart paragraphs in their defense.
Talking about why there is crime is not the same thing as saying crime is okay.

Talking about why there is crime is not the same thing as saying crime is okay.

TALKING ABOUT WHY THERE IS CRIME IS NOT THE SAME THING AS SAYING CRIME IS OKAY.
die wrote:I think they are at the point where they've been brainwashed to believe that all Christians are a member of Westboro Baptist.
I see you've never heard of the word nuance. It must be sad to view the world in nothing but black and white.
HEY YOU, PIKACHU
User avatar
die
Posts: 14859
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:38 pm
Location: Apartment Complex of Dicks

Re: Obama..WANT or DO NOT WANT?

Post by die » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:57 pm

Quadriceps wrote:I don't think you and I are going to see eye-to-eye on this one. I really, really don't want to dignify that "blacks are all immoral criminal welfare queens with no daddies" rant with a counter-argument, though. There's such a thing as being completely, stunningly, embarrassingly wrong, and you're pretty much it.

Food stamps and the stimulus are not just for black people. They're for poor people.

P.S.: The Obamaphone program was actually started by Ronald Reagan. I figured that out in about six seconds by checking Snopes.

And this would be SEMANTICS again.

It doesn't matter WHO started the program, it doesn't matter that there are whites on foodstamps... NONE of this matters. this reeks of desperation of a beaten man. All I am saying is that there is assistance that provides the things that YOU say they need. you with me, yet?

Here, let's try this: Bubba doesn't trust THE MAN... Jamal doesn't trust THE MAN. Bubba stockpiles guns because he doesn't trust THE MAN. Jamal stockpiles guns and robs and kills people with said guns because he doesn't think THE MAN is being fair. You, of course, being so liberal minded thinks Jamal should get a free pass. Some of the PBCs make the school work so easy, that you have some black people walking around with phd's that can't even read and write on a highschool level.

As for "blacks are all immoral criminal welfare queens with no daddies", I never said THAT. If you look at the ones in prison, however, you will find that to be TRUE. There is no counter argument to that, there simply isn't.

Now, I'm not saying that there aren't OTHER RACES who have the same exact issues, all I'm saying is that it happens the most in the black population.

AGAIN... If I go to a Hockey game, I expect to see mostly white people. This isn't because I'm racist, it's just because it is more popular amongst honkies.

Why do you feel such a need to lawyer up for minorities, even when there is no racism happening? Do you feel that you need to create racism where there clearly is no racism in an effort to Captain Save-a-Hoe? are you trying to get knighted?


Like I said in my very first post on this, you can't bring this up and have a decent conversation about it because we live in such a PC world now. You prove my point better than I do with your comments.


Watch how hard it is for you to think of what you should say when responding to these 5 questions...


1- Do you think the majority of African Americans in prison are either innocent or overly-punished for petty crimes?

2- How much of the gang problem do you blame on Caucasians?

3- Have you ever had sex with a black chick and would you? Do you prefer really dark skin or Hilary Banks style?

4- Would you blow a black dude? But what if it was Denzel and it was his first time ever? (not sure if your first time, so elaborate)

5- How do you feel about African American Christians in general



I'm just trolling, those are all super easy to answer!
Image
There is another Skywalker....
User avatar
die
Posts: 14859
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:38 pm
Location: Apartment Complex of Dicks

Re: Obama..WANT or DO NOT WANT?

Post by die » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:10 pm

TALKING ABOUT RACE IS NOT THE SAME THING AS BEING RACIST.

Wow, that was fun.



Insecure much?

Atheists don't go around killing people willy-nilly either. Jerks exist in all systems of belief. There are Christian assholes and Muslim assholes and atheist assholes. No religion - or lack of religion - has a monopoly on jerks.

Individual Christians aren't my enemy. My enemy is the theocratic fascists who want to force their beliefs on any country.

:lol:

How could that possibly make me feel insecure? I mean, I'd love to hear you psychoanalyze me with this type of logic. I wish I was a sound spiritual person, I wish I could say that I'm 100% sure of whether an afterlife and all that existed. I'm no biblethumper, I'm no sage by any means, I will openly admit that without an ego. You won't ever hear me say God is going to strike somebody down or the streets shall flow with the blood of the nonbelievers, I'm trying to figure all this out for myself.

Logic dictates that I should question the atheist/anti-jeebus hipster more because there are ZERO rules to how they should live. I mean, there's no incentive for them to follow some type of 10 commandments or anything. Mostly all they say is THERE'S NOTHING. I'm against facists and racists, etc but at least with them they can present some type of guidelines for me to agree or disagree with lol. I mean, you tell me, did you guys create some rule book or something to go by that you all generally agree on? I mean, even Scientologists eventually revealed their logic so that I could say WELL FUCK THAT SHIT. Atheism is probably most closely related to punk rock, it's like NO RULES/ ANYTHING GOES/ NOTHING MATTERS. But, there's really good punk rock and then there's absolutely shit punk rock. I'm looking to download an atheism mp3 before I pay admission to a show that's gonna suck dick.


is that not fair logic?
Talking about why there is crime is not the same thing as saying crime is okay.

Talking about why there is crime is not the same thing as saying crime is okay.

TALKING ABOUT WHY THERE IS CRIME IS NOT THE SAME THING AS SAYING CRIME IS OKAY.

semantics again.

You made excuses for why minorities would commit crimes yet you say it makes no sense for Cletus to hunt with an assault rifle. This is Apologists 101 logic.


I see you've never heard of the word nuance. It must be sad to view the world in nothing but black and white.

You tell me. I'm an undecided voter, I've never voted republican or democrat, my mind is open for changing. You've clearly chosen the left and you're armchairing for a country you don't even live in. If I was in Canada, I'd be pouring weird shit on my French fries and wearing pink & black tights... happy as fuck that I didn't have to choose between the choices given in the next election.
Image
There is another Skywalker....
User avatar
die
Posts: 14859
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:38 pm
Location: Apartment Complex of Dicks

Re: Obama..WANT or DO NOT WANT?

Post by die » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:49 pm

TEH TRUE APOLOGIST TEST

Image




I'm wondering what you immediately thought as soon as you saw it, like the very first thought.




Now, be honest....


Was your first instinct to speedily type: WOW, THAT'S RACIST or say I'm in the KKK or something???




or was your first instinct: WOW, HE DOES LOOK LIKE THAT DAMN MONKEY BUT I CAN'T SAY THAT BECAUSE PEOPLE WILL SAY I'M RACIST SO I WILL JUST SAY "THAT'S RACIST! OR POST A MEME FROM 2007 TO CONVEY THAT I THOUGHT IT WAS RACIST"




Still with me?



ok... more choices in the hopes that there are some deep-thinkers here or something...








or perhaps you are just such a witty, quick-thinking type person and it's the perfect opportunity again to point out that Bush started the problem and not Obama?



Image





or is it just the perfect time to remind everybody that there is no sky wizard and we all come from monkeys so it's ok to point out that EVERYBODY can look like a monkey so don't make it into a black thing, ok.
Image
There is another Skywalker....
User avatar
RobotJerk
Posts: 7037
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:24 am
Location: I'm just here so I won't get fined.

Re: Obama..WANT or DO NOT WANT?

Post by RobotJerk » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:13 pm

The State of the Union last night was less a presidential address and more of a Festivus airing of grievances. President Pick My Battles decided to go on about the battles he doesn't have time to pick instead of the ones he can do something about. Obama's always talked a good game on cleaning up Washington but doesn't act on it.
Image
User avatar
Zytorg777
Posts: 3098
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:19 am

Re: Obama..WANT or DO NOT WANT?

Post by Zytorg777 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:23 pm

RobotJerk wrote:The State of the Union last night was less a presidential address and more of a Festivus airing of grievances. President Pick My Battles decided to go on about the battles he doesn't have time to pick instead of the ones he can do something about. Obama's always talked a good game on cleaning up Washington but doesn't act on it.

Die, quit being funny and stop hacking Robro's account please, thanks.
Image
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
User avatar
Quadriceps
Posts: 336
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:11 pm
Location: Nash's leg

Re: Obama..WANT or DO NOT WANT?

Post by Quadriceps » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:46 pm

RobotJerk wrote:The State of the Union last night was less a presidential address and more of a Festivus airing of grievances. President Pick My Battles decided to go on about the battles he doesn't have time to pick instead of the ones he can do something about. Obama's always talked a good game on cleaning up Washington but doesn't act on it.
I bet President Trump would have done way more than talk.

Image
HEY YOU, PIKACHU
User avatar
die
Posts: 14859
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:38 pm
Location: Apartment Complex of Dicks

Re: Obama..WANT or DO NOT WANT?

Post by die » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:52 pm

Quadriceps wrote: Spend a couple months sending out resumes with the name "Lebron" at the top and come back and see me, then we'll talk.
wow...look, somebody just watched PURSUIT OF HAPPYNESS.

this is too precious.



It's like you don't know how to read.
If logic was booking, I'd be letting Steve Austin drink beer and 'cuss.

You'd be throwing baby powder on Kevin Nash and saying he's the Wizard of Oz.

If I'm "seeing the world in black and white", you're spray painter Stormtrooper helmets glittery silver.
Image
There is another Skywalker....
User avatar
Zytorg777
Posts: 3098
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:19 am

Re: Obama..WANT or DO NOT WANT?

Post by Zytorg777 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:55 pm

Quadriceps wrote:
Morality predates Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, the Greek pantheon, tribal shamanism and all other forms of faith in this world. Our simian ancestors didn't have the Ten Commandments to tell them that thou shalt not kill. That's pretty self-evident if you want to survive as a family. Our species could not survive if we did not rely on each other for survival and innovation. We know without faith that we shouldn't kill each other or rape each other or steal each other's things or treat each other like garbage because we're a simian species, and simian species tend to be social. We're moreso because we are the most intelligent of the primates.

Morality exists independently of divine commandment, and it's a damned fine thing that it does.
Where did they learn how to be moral?
Image
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
User avatar
Quadriceps
Posts: 336
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:11 pm
Location: Nash's leg

Re: Obama..WANT or DO NOT WANT?

Post by Quadriceps » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:16 pm

Zytorg777 wrote:Where did they learn how to be moral?
There is a pretty strong case, which I find compelling, that morality came about through evolution. The early hominids who learned how to work together to hunt big wildlife and huddle for warmth survived and bred. The hominids who went it alone and stole and killed died because they didn't have anyone to help them when things went wrong. Our ancestors probably lived in groups of 50 to 100 hominids, sort of like chimps do today.

Even chimps remember other chimps who have hurt them or helped them. They respond favourably to chimps who have helped them. Elephants, meanwhile, go out of their way to help the injured, and they mourn over their dead. Neither chimps nor elephants worship the Canaanite storm god Christians have come to identify as God. Neither chimps nor elephants are religious. Even the Neanderthals - the other species of human which once lived on this world - lived in co-operative groups and buried their dead. None of them worshipped the Canaanite storm god.

Morality predates religion. Running in supporting packs has benefits for the survival and propagation of the species.

You don't need to invoke God for that.

The origin of religion is pretty easy to explain. As humans developed real intelligence, they still understood little of the world. You and I look at a volcano and we know why it erupts because we understand science. A primitive man thousands of years ago sees the volcano erupt and sees a mountain on fire and doesn't know why. Primitive men with just sticks and rocks to their name didn't have the tools to understand why the seasons change, or why people got sick, or why their crops didn't turn out that one year. On top of that, social groups grew beyond the couple of hundred people most humans feel comfortable around. Religion evolved both to try and explain a world primitive humans did not understand and to try and maintain order over larger numbers of people. If you are an uneducated stone age barbarian, you have no way to know the elder is full of shit when he gets up on a rock and says you have to slaughter a dove once a week to please the storm god, but hey, it sounds good, right?
die wrote:If logic was booking, I'd be letting Steve Austin drink beer and 'cuss.

You'd be throwing baby powder on Kevin Nash and saying he's the Wizard of Oz.
And somehow my show would still kill yours in the ratings.
HEY YOU, PIKACHU
User avatar
Zytorg777
Posts: 3098
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:19 am

Re: Obama..WANT or DO NOT WANT?

Post by Zytorg777 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:26 pm

good post. I think I understand your reasoning, and it is compelling I must admit. Couldn't God have programmed morality into the Early Hominids>? And they just didn't realize it because they couldnt' conceptualize volcanos let alone God?
Image
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
Post Reply