Obama..WANT or DO NOT WANT?

Post funny stuff plus also Sovi3t may threaten to murder you lmao
die

Obama..WANT or DO NOT WANT?

Post by die » Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:46 pm

What are the pros and cons, what pisses you off about him?
There is another Skywalker....
Zytorg777

Re: Obama..WANT or DO NOT WANT?

Post by Zytorg777 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:53 pm

I was born in one country, raised in another.

My father was born in another country.

I was not his only child.

He fathered several children with numerous women.

I became very close to my mother, as my father showed no interest in me.

My mother died at an early age from cancer.

Although my father deserted me and my mother raised me, I later wrote a book idolizing my father not my mother.

Later in life, questions arose over my real name..

My birth records were sketchy.

No one was able to produce a legitimate, reliable birth certificate.

I grew up practicing one faith but converted to Christianity, as it was widely accepted in my new country, but I practiced non-traditional beliefs and didn't follow Christianity, except in the public eye under scrutiny.

I worked and lived among lower-class people as a young adult, disguising myself as someone who really cared about them.

That was before I decided it was time to get serious about my life and embarked on a new career.

I wrote a book about my struggles growing up.

It was clear to those who read my memoirs, that I had difficulties accepting that my father abandoned me as a child.

I became active in local politics in my 30's then, with help behind the scenes, I literally burst onto the scene as a candidate for national office in my 40s.

They said I had a golden tongue and could talk anyone into anything.

I had a virtually non-existent resume, little work history, and no experience in leading a single organization.

Yet I was a powerful speaker and citizens were drawn to me, as though I were a magnet and they were small roofing tacks.

I drew incredibly large crowds during my public appearances.

This bolstered my ego.

At first, my political campaign focused on my country's foreign policy...

I was very critical of my country in the last war, and seized every opportunity to bash my country.

But what launched my rise to national prominence were my views on the country's economy.

I pretended to have a really good plan on how we could do better, and every poor person would be fed and housed for free.

I knew which group was responsible for getting us into this mess.

It was the free market, banks and corporations.

I decided to start making citizens hate them and, if they became envious of others who did well, the plan was clinched tight.

I called mine "A People's Campaign". That sounded good to all people.

I was the surprise candidate because I emerged from outside the traditional path of politics and was able to gain widespread popular support.

I knew that, if I merely offered the people 'hope', together we could change our country and the world.

So, I started to make my speeches sound like they were on behalf of the downtrodden, poor, ignorant and included "persecuted minorities".

My true views were not widely known and I kept them unknown, until after I became my nation's leader.

I had to carefully guard reality, as anybody could have easily found out what I really believed, if they had simply read my writings and examined those people I associated with. I'm glad they didn't.

Then I became the most powerful man in the world.

And then the world learned the truth. At a great price.

Who am I?*

***ADOLPH HITLER **

**If you were thinking of SOMEONE ELSE, you should be scared...very, very scared!*

I do not like how if I say anything negative about him I am a racist
He does speak well with a teleprompter and likes basketball though.
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:32 pm

I think if you look at the actual guy and not the hype/mythology surrounding him, people would realize he's not any different than any other president.

Every president uses teleprompters, every president has some sketchy associations in their past, every president fights with Congress, every president at some point gets criticized by the left for not being liberal enough and called too liberal by the right, every president (since FDR) has a few wacky conspiracy theories thrown at them.

I've never heard him accuse anyone of being a racist for just opposing him (that can't be said for some of his overzealous supporters), though I think the birth-certificate "controversy" is possibly racist, or at the least xenophobic, in nature. I've heard him speak plenty of time without a teleprompter and he sounded fine.

I realize the price of gas is set by speculation on the world oil market and not how many oil wells we have and marginal increases in immediate supply, and that the more oil we drill now the faster we'll run out later. Democrats were wrong for criticizing Bush for $4/gallon gas, just like Republicans are wrong for blaming Obama for $4/gallon gas.

I realize that the government always runs deficits during wars and recessions and their size grow over time because the population and size of the economy grow while the value of the dollar shrinks. I realize that there's an inherent contradiction when critics claim the government should stay out of the economy, but also blame the president for not fixing the economy. I also realize that government spending creates jobs, if his opponent had been elected in 2008 we'd still be in Iraq and also moving into Iran.

I realize that the cap-and-trade policy he's attacked for favoring hasn't actually been implemented and was originally embraced by his opponents. I think healthcare reform was a good idea, because all it did was make sure everyone had an incentive to buy health insurance and make sure everyone had access to buying it, and was not a government take-over of the entire industry. I realize that access to contraception has a long term benefit to society because it leads to less unwanted children who would likely be a drain on future resources.

Basically, I agree with most of what he's done, and am glad I voted for him, and plan to vote for him again.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:55 pm

why?
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
die

Post by die » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:01 pm

Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:06 pm

"if his opponent had been elected in 2008 we'd still be in Iraq and also moving into Iran. "

^this dude forgot to remember the future.

I like how nancy pelosi told us to pass obama care so we could see what was in it.
I like how obama told us, that if congress balked on his bill, he would go around them
I like how rep. allcye hastings said: "rules? we make em up as we goes!"

I like how obamas dad was not a natural born citizen, so neither is barry. I like how the constitution no longer matters. I like how barry tells us to go against the big banks and corporations, but he is the most heavily privately bank/corp funded president ever. I could go on....

tell me why you are going to vote for him.
die

Post by die » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:13 pm

Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:18 pm

the gravitational pull is compeletly opposite on each their heads...fascinating.

anwyay...yo jerk,

you seem to be a smart guy...

what has changed? and are you better of now becuase of it?
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:28 pm

Zytorg777 wrote:I like how obamas dad was not a natural born citizen, so neither is barry. I like how the constitution no longer matters.
Apparently not.
Amendment XIV
Section 1.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside.
Hawaii has been a state since 1959.

Rick Santorum's father was born in Italy.
Mitt Romney's father was born in Mexico.
John McCain was born in Panama to American citizens.
Yet, for some reason, no one questions their citizenship.

"if his opponent had been elected in 2008 we'd still be in Iraq and also moving into Iran. "

^this dude forgot to remember the future.
Because John McCain isn't still around saying that stuff?
Zytorg777 wrote:I like how barry tells us to go against the big banks and corporations, but he is the most heavily privately bank/corp funded president ever. I could go on....
Obama isn't against big banks or corporations, and never said he was. He is against some of their business practices and favors stricter regulations. Obama's not the first president to have ties to Wall Street and corporate America.

The man on the left is the former CEO of Halliburton, who George W. Bush appointed Vice President of the United States. The man on the right is former Goldman Sachs CEO Henry Paulson, who Bush appointed Sec. of the Treasury.

Ronald Reagan's Treasury Secretary, Donald Regan, was the head of Merill Lynch. Mitt Romney was the founder of Bain Capital. I could go on.
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:06 pm

die wrote:Image
Associating with religious nutjobs is nothing new in politics.

Here's bigot nutjob Jerry Falwell with close friend Ronald Reagan.

Here's bigot nutjob Jim Hagee endorsing John McCain.

Here's bigot nutjob Richard Nixon with popular anti-semite Billy Graham. Their close association would last well into the 1970s.
Last edited by RobotJerk on Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:07 pm

the dudes dad was here on a student visa...which was later revoked and he was deported btw. so he was NEITHER BORN HERE, NOR NATURALIZED...and this only matters IF obama was actually born in hawaii....which is doubtful.

he aint never said anything about the banks and shit?

http://skinnyreporter.com/occupywallstreet.html

here is a snippet:
We shall overcome!" the president shouted into a bullhorn as he stood outside his limousine this morning during an unannounced visit to Wall Street. "In my heart I'm one of the ninety nine, and we will overcome the other 1 percent. I demand that Congress raise the taxes on the rich so that they pay their fair share."

The protesters gave the president a standing ovation. As Obama ducked into his car, the crowd began chanting in unison, "Down with banks! Down with big business! Down with Wall Street! Down with capitalism!"

Obama rolled down his window, stood, raised his arms and gave two victory signs in a scene reminiscent of President Richard Nixon's farewell as he left the White House in 1974. Next Obama gave a double thumbs up gesture and flashed a toothy grin.

"That's right!" he shouted. "We're mad as hell, and we're not going to take it anymore!"

sit down.
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:14 pm

Zytorg777 wrote:the dudes dad was here on a student visa...which was later revoked and he was deported btw.
So what?

The birther argument also ignores the fact that Obama's mother was a U.S. citizen, and so his father's immigration status is irrelevant.

this only matters IF obama was actually born in hawaii....which is doubtful.

Not doubtful at all.

Let's assume for a second Obama's parents, living in Hawaii, got on a plane, flew all the way to Kenya, had the baby...then flew all the way back to Hawaii, forged birth announcements saying he was born in Hawaii to put in the local paper just so 40+ years later he could run for president? And then Obama somehow got the state government of Hawaii to produce 2 birth certificates on his behalf (one while he was running for president and one after he was elected)?

I call bullshit. Complete fiction.
Last edited by RobotJerk on Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:37 pm

Both have to be citizens...or on your planet are seeds spawned from only women?

That is a "certificate of live birth" not a "birth certificate". Also if you look at it on any viewer which does layers it has more than 10 layers. The serial number is wrong also...but who cares about facts. two words: Nordyke twins google that shit then sit down again faggot.

I mean why wait for three years to show it and spend millions on lawyers to block it? Just show it. That is shady duke.

I call bullshit! equals evidence which contradicts what I was so adamant in believing.

And I ask you: what has changed? He brought change! You voted for it! What has changed!?
And are you better for it?
Last edited by Zytorg777 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:47 pm

Zytorg777 wrote:Both have to be citizens...or on your planet are seeds spawned from only women?
That law only exists in your imagination.
That is a "certificate of live birth" not a "birth certificate".
That's retarded. It was released by the state of Hawaii. It's official. Please stop.

And I ask you: what has changed? He brought change! You voted for it! What has changed!?
And are you better for it?
I don't wait around for the government to personally improve my life, but here's why the country is better off:
Unemployment is back on its way down.
Health insurance is being expanded to include 30 million more Americans.
We're out of Iraq.
Osama bin Laden is dead, because he wasn't afraid to send troops into Pakistan to get him, even after Obama was criticized in 2008 by the person he was running against for promising to do so.
Interest rates remain low.
Gaddafi is dead with the U.S.'s help.
GM and Chrysler didn't go bankrupt, saving tens of thousands of U.S. jobs.
Last edited by RobotJerk on Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:49 pm

everything you just said is retarded. like how bailing out the company with our tax money to give jobs to tax payers who will now pay for themselves to work? idiot.

nordyke twins.

you are a sheeple. you dont wait around for the government to improve your life, but support an administration that mandates its dick into societies face?