Obama..WANT or DO NOT WANT?

Post funny stuff plus also Sovi3t may threaten to murder you lmao
Post Reply
User avatar
Quadriceps
Posts: 336
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:11 pm
Location: Nash's leg

Re: Obama..WANT or DO NOT WANT?

Post by Quadriceps » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:42 pm

Zytorg777 wrote:good post. I think I understand your reasoning, and it is compelling I must admit. Couldn't God have programmed morality into the Early Hominids>? And they just didn't realize it because they couldnt' conceptualize volcanos let alone God?
It's possible, if you're inclined that way. I personally don't believe the model requires divine intervention - even chimps have figured out that if they help another chimp, that chimp will remember it and help them back. And it runs into the problem of having to prove that a god exists, that the extant god is specifically the God of Abraham, and that this deity directly intervenes in human life. I personally don't believe there's any evidence. But if you're of a theistic mindset, it's certainly a reasonable thing to believe.

You can be a moral person and be very religious. You can be a moral person and not be religious at all. You can be a horrible person and be religious. You can be a horrible person and be an atheist. No philosophy has a monopoly on sinners or saints.
HEY YOU, PIKACHU
User avatar
die
Posts: 14845
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:38 pm
Location: Apartment Complex of Dicks

Re: Obama..WANT or DO NOT WANT?

Post by die » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:29 pm

Image
That's pretty accurate actually :lol:

Image
Well then I'd say this is making you look pretty fucking retarded since you've been pushing hard that white people can be on food stamps and join gangs lol


Innocent? No. Overly punished for petty crimes? Undoubtedly. The same holds true for whites, Hispanics and Muslims - over-punishment is usually about mandatory minimums. But blacks are over-represented in part because of, again, the issue of jobs, education and opportunity.

lol and where did you get these facts from? CANADIAN COP FRIENDS TO THREAD


Image
"DIE, I HOPE YOUR OPEN FOR SOME SHOCKING FACTS"


None. I also don't blame any of it on blacks, or Hispanics, or aliens from Ceti Alpha V. It's poverty, stupid.


Hey I just saw a car in the parking lot...is it yours?

Image


cause this one is mine :


Image

Your hysteria over gangs is actually kind of hilarious.
As opposed to your paranoia over Bubba The Boogeyman? :lol:

As least my arch nemesis is actually killing people every day (and not just solely in the hood)


Of course. I'd have sex with someone of any ethnicity.

you sound desperate.

Well, okay, fine, maybe not a Russian.
Sovi3t is actually from Canada, I don't know his fascination with the country of Russia.

No, because I'm not gay.
How about if it was Johnny Depp though? don't lie.
The same way I feel about white Christians, and Hispanic Christians, and Asian Christians, and all Christians. I don't agree with their beliefs but I'm happy to chill with them so long as they don't preach at me.
I don't believe you.
I should think it would be a sad state of affairs for you to say that you can only be moral because you fear punishment.
Well then WELCOME TO LIFE.
Morality predates Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, the Greek pantheon, tribal shamanism and all other forms of faith in this world. Our simian ancestors didn't have the Ten Commandments to tell them that thou shalt not kill. That's pretty self-evident if you want to survive as a family. Our species could not survive if we did not rely on each other for survival and innovation. We know without faith that we shouldn't kill each other or rape each other or steal each other's things or treat each other like garbage because we're a simian species, and simian species tend to be social. We're moreso because we are the most intelligent of the primates.

Morality exists independently of divine commandment, and it's a damned fine thing that it does.

Here's a Socratic question for you to mull over: Are morally good things commanded by God because they're morally good, or are they morally good because they're commanded by God?

These are different times though. As we are able to create more, and see ourselves as creators, we will continue to consider ourselves more as our own gods. I expect a religion to be born of cloning sometime down the line. Technology will no doubt continue to change the way we evolve all the way up until the time of whatever you believe happens to you, I guess? I mean, clearly the things that our country was founded on have changed, there's no arguing that. Back then, who could've predicted nukes, lasers, meth, selfies, sexting and hipsters?
The whole point of atheism is not having to codify something in a book of myth. Atheism is not an organized religion. It's the absence of organized religion.
Having an absence of organization would mean ANARCHY. We clearly agree that there needs to be rules in society. Think about it and get back to me, I reject your current response.

It's a typical theist misunderstanding of atheism.
see above.
Atheists derive their morality from humanism, genetic imperatives and a sense that if we're going to live together, we can't be jerks. That's not to say all atheists are perfectly moral. Some atheists are dicks. But so are some theists. We both arrive at standards which allow us to live a moral life. The difference is that my belief system doesn't require me to believe in something on bad evidence.
Yet almost all atheists are automatically jerks and dicks to Christians :mcclure:
Last I checked, you're the one who brought race into it.
Actually that is wrong, I said that it wouldn't be PC to discuss it due to the fact that so many of the actual gun crimes are being committed by young black males.

This is why I asked if you were targeting Black Bubba from Crenshaw or Cletus T. Jefferson from the Vicelords with your liberal antigun rhetoric :mcclure: I mean :mrt:
You seem to want everything to have a very simple, very pat answer. You seem to want all gun crime to be caused by blacks and all whites to be innocent doves. The reality is that gun crime is not simple in any way. Black crime is driven by poverty and lack of opportunity and exascerbated by easy access to weapons, which in the United States includes high-powered assault rifles which may be purchased with comparatively little oversight and no real enforcement by amateurs like Cletus who may not know how to secure them. It is not just the fault of "the blacks." What is actually happening here is that America's gun system has too many points of failure. Too many military-grade weapons. Too few background checks. Too little safety training. Not enough law enforcement. Too many people able to get ahold of guns who are poor and desperate.

^ this section should come with it's own vagina, that's just how soft and apologetic it is. Just look at how it, like everything else you write, blames the law abiding citizen and makes excuses for criminals. That's the very definition of backwards logic.
In Canada I'm centre-left. I vote Liberal. There is another party to the left of the Liberals.

Of course by US standards that makes me a communist. Время выстрела утки бомбы через испанский объявить таблице !
Well, if that ain't some hipster shit.
What happens in America matters to the entire world. America is my country's largest trading partner. We have the world's largest open border. Most of what I get on my television-bunkum-box-machine is American content. And as much as we hate to admit it, America is also supposed to be the strongest force for democracy in the western world.
Do we only export liberal views and backwards logic to Canada? I would say those may be our chief exports judging by this thread.

Those of us up here just kind of hope Americans can stop shooting each other and join the rest of us in the 21st century when it comes to social policy.
Well, like you said earlier, it is those gangs who keep killing each other, so see what you can do, brother.
My first thought was "Oh man, I can't believe Die had to triple-post to try and save face."
It's just that there aren't any more RJ posts in this thread since Zytorg himself flat out destroyed RJ's "fact" finding :lol:


I guess you could say RJ couldn't...

Image

My second thought was a mental sigh.

Both pictures are crap. It's easy enough to criticize Obama and Bush based on their policies.
Yeah I know, but can they both look like monkeys? Just answer.

And somehow my show would still kill yours in the ratings.
Yet, you guys watch OUR shows over there 8)


you just caught a DWI, brocephus.
Image
There is another Skywalker....
User avatar
Zytorg777
Posts: 3098
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:19 am

Re: Obama..WANT or DO NOT WANT?

Post by Zytorg777 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:41 pm

I applaud you being honest about the fact that it is Possible.

If it is possible does that mean you are really more of an agnostic? I know you may say but only if you believe that way. In light of that I think my question is still valid. Please elab on your possible agnostic stance, sir.

I also have another question if you don't mind. But we can get back to it. If you are civil I will be. I think this is best. I eagerly await yout response.
Image
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
User avatar
die
Posts: 14845
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:38 pm
Location: Apartment Complex of Dicks

Re: Obama..WANT or DO NOT WANT?

Post by die » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:49 pm

Living in poverty...

Image

Image

Image
Image
There is another Skywalker....
User avatar
cYnical
Posts: 2381
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2004 5:47 pm
Location: Pearl/Hattiesburg, MS
Contact:

Re: Obama..WANT or DO NOT WANT?

Post by cYnical » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:08 pm

It's weird how I alternate between agreeing with Quad and agreeing with Die depending on which point is being debated. It's entertaining, though, in spite of the memes. They're kinda muddying the waters a bit much for my taste.

That said, Robo has the Post of the Day, so far. He was spot fucking on about Obama's speech/rhetoric party.
Image
User avatar
Quadriceps
Posts: 336
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:11 pm
Location: Nash's leg

Re: Obama..WANT or DO NOT WANT?

Post by Quadriceps » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:09 pm

die wrote:white people can be on food stamps and join gangs
What if I told you that white people are less likely to be on food stamps and join gangs because of white privilege?
die wrote:you sound desperate.
What, are you going to the Zytorg playbook now? You can't win a debate on the facts, so you have to resort to taking swings at my sex life?

What's next? Are you going to post two more threads full of Glenn Beck chain emails before I can reply, too?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Call Belle Tire, son, 'cause the wheels are comin' off your ride.
die wrote:I don't believe you.
Image
die wrote:Well then WELCOME TO LIFE.
:roll:

Do you believe in unicorns? Or fairies? Or Zeus? Or Mithras? Or Thor? Or Apollo? Or Krishna? How about Tengri?

All of us are atheists for almost every god that has ever been conceived. Some of us just take it one god further.
die wrote:Having an absence of organization would mean ANARCHY.
Actually that's not true. Morality and organization predate religion and can exist without religion. Organization without religion is called secular law.
die wrote:Yet almost all atheists are automatically jerks and dicks to Christians
I wouldn't be a jerk to Christians if Christians would stop calling me morally inferior for not believing in their superstitious nonsense. I would not have to be a jerk if Christians would stop trying to force their superstitions into secular law. I would not have to be a jerk if Christians would just leave me the fuck alone and stop trying to convert me.
die wrote:Just look at how it, like everything else you write, blames the law abiding citizen and makes excuses for criminals.
:roll:

Image

What I am saying is that the system is broken, not any one individual. I mean, look, if you don't get it, you don't get it. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Okay, I lied, maybe it is something to be ashamed of.
die wrote:Living in poverty...
Yes, because all black people are rappers. Right.

On another note, CALLED IT: Another die double-post. I've never seen someone so eager to put up post after post about how blacks are the cause of all of America's problems. But, of course, you don't have a problem with blacks, oh no. Not you.

Image


Zytorg777 wrote:I applaud you being honest about the fact that it is Possible.

If it is possible does that mean you are really more of an agnostic? I know you may say but only if you believe that way. In light of that I think my question is still valid. Please elab on your possible agnostic stance, sir.

I also have another question if you don't mind. But we can get back to it. If you are civil I will be. I think this is best. I eagerly await yout response.
It's a tough proposition to say absolutely that something doesn't exist. But I give you this example. Say there is an old story that there is a teapot orbiting above the Earth, but our telescopes could not see something the size of a teapot. There is no way to prove the existence of the teapot. It's not then logical to say that "I believe the teapot exists because I can't prove that it doesn't exist."

I'm an antitheist. I also went to religious schools. My view is that even if there were concrete evidence that the God of Abraham exists, it would not prove that his dictates are moral. I consider a lot of what's in the Bible to be immoral. For ex, I don't think it's moral for God to kill Onan for not cumming in his brother's wife.
HEY YOU, PIKACHU
User avatar
Zytorg777
Posts: 3098
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:19 am

Re: Obama..WANT or DO NOT WANT?

Post by Zytorg777 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:33 pm

I think I am feeling you more than ever, quad. No homo. All bromo.

Before we continue please tell me the diff between an antitheist and an athiest? So I can know how to proceed?
Image
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
User avatar
Quadriceps
Posts: 336
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:11 pm
Location: Nash's leg

Re: Obama..WANT or DO NOT WANT?

Post by Quadriceps » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:45 pm

Zytorg777 wrote:Before we continue please tell me the diff between an antitheist and an athiest? So I can know how to proceed?
An atheist doesn't believe in a deity, but if they found one did exist, they may be pleased about it, or they may not be.

An antitheist doesn't believe in a deity, but also believes religion is harmful to society, and would consider it unfortunate if a deity were proven to exist. The most prominent example of this would be the late Christopher Hitchens.
HEY YOU, PIKACHU
User avatar
Zytorg777
Posts: 3098
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:19 am

Re: Obama..WANT or DO NOT WANT?

Post by Zytorg777 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:03 am

Recommend me a video of him and I will analyze your position
Image
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
User avatar
Quadriceps
Posts: 336
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:11 pm
Location: Nash's leg

Re: Obama..WANT or DO NOT WANT?

Post by Quadriceps » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:35 am

P.S.: Nice to see one of my posts got deleted.
HEY YOU, PIKACHU
User avatar
Zytorg777
Posts: 3098
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:19 am

Re: Obama..WANT or DO NOT WANT?

Post by Zytorg777 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:46 am

I don't think you won anything, Quad. I thought you and i were just finally starting to make civil headway? Yes?

Please post a link to a vid of him that I can analyze also.
Image
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
User avatar
Zytorg777
Posts: 3098
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:19 am

Re: Obama..WANT or DO NOT WANT?

Post by Zytorg777 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:51 am

:wink: i see you edited yiur post, nvrmind.
Image
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
User avatar
RobotJerk
Posts: 7037
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:24 am
Location: I'm just here so I won't get fined.

Re: Obama..WANT or DO NOT WANT?

Post by RobotJerk » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:15 am

cYnical wrote:That said, Robo has the Post of the Day, so far. He was spot fucking on about Obama's speech/rhetoric party.
Image
Image
User avatar
die
Posts: 14845
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:38 pm
Location: Apartment Complex of Dicks

Re: Obama..WANT or DO NOT WANT?

Post by die » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:49 pm

There is a pretty strong case, which I find compelling, that morality came about through evolution. The early hominids who learned how to work together to hunt big wildlife and huddle for warmth survived and bred. The hominids who went it alone and stole and killed died because they didn't have anyone to help them when things went wrong. Our ancestors probably lived in groups of 50 to 100 hominids, sort of like chimps do today.

Even chimps remember other chimps who have hurt them or helped them. They respond favourably to chimps who have helped them. Elephants, meanwhile, go out of their way to help the injured, and they mourn over their dead. Neither chimps nor elephants worship the Canaanite storm god Christians have come to identify as God. Neither chimps nor elephants are religious. Even the Neanderthals - the other species of human which once lived on this world - lived in co-operative groups and buried their dead. None of them worshipped the Canaanite storm god.

Morality predates religion. Running in supporting packs has benefits for the survival and propagation of the species.

You don't need to invoke God for that.

The origin of religion is pretty easy to explain. As humans developed real intelligence, they still understood little of the world. You and I look at a volcano and we know why it erupts because we understand science. A primitive man thousands of years ago sees the volcano erupt and sees a mountain on fire and doesn't know why. Primitive men with just sticks and rocks to their name didn't have the tools to understand why the seasons change, or why people got sick, or why their crops didn't turn out that one year. On top of that, social groups grew beyond the couple of hundred people most humans feel comfortable around. Religion evolved both to try and explain a world primitive humans did not understand and to try and maintain order over larger numbers of people. If you are an uneducated stone age barbarian, you have no way to know the elder is full of shit when he gets up on a rock and says you have to slaughter a dove once a week to please the storm god, but hey, it sounds good, right?

Image

So, humanoid monkey people were working together in your story, then developed some intelligence and started questioning their existence and their creator. So they quit flinging their own shit, eating each other and drinking their own piss... stuff happened... and now they have reverted back to the subhuman hominid humanzee hybrid known as LIBERALS.

I mean, it sounds like you're just like everybody else and taking a guess at what actually happened, right? The only real question is: why YOU MAD at a sky wizard that doesn't exist?

P.S.: Nice to see one of my posts got deleted.
Which one? You sure it wasn't another post you went back and edited like the one Zytorg just pointed out?

I'm not saying that there isn't a conspiracy though, it could be. I mean, your words are super strong. It's like the type of stuff that could CHANGE MINDS AND CHANGE LIVES.

I'm just saying, I could see why "the other side" would want to silence you.


An atheist doesn't believe in a deity, but if they found one did exist, they may be pleased about it, or they may not be.

An antitheist doesn't believe in a deity, but also believes religion is harmful to society, and would consider it unfortunate if a deity were proven to exist. The most prominent example of this would be the late Christopher Hitchens.

File it all under H for Hipsters.

I mean, who really cares?

If there is a SKY WIZARD, who's gonna want to start beef with him :lol:

this shit is DUMB, SON.

This is like Shane disagreeing with Rick but if Rick could throw tsunamis and skullfuck universes.

Christopher Hitchens died in vain.


What, are you going to the Zytorg playbook now? You can't win a debate on the facts, so you have to resort to taking swings at my sex life?

What's next? Are you going to post two more threads full of Glenn Beck chain emails before I can reply, too?
Who is Glenn Beck?

Also, who is Belle Tire?

Are these CANADIAN THINGS?

What if I told you that white people are less likely to be on food stamps and join gangs because of white privilege?
What if I countered with what if I told you white people were less likely to get assistance from NAACP, Al Sharpton, PBCs, Affirmative Action, any diversity centered establishment, The Black Panthers or FUBU due to black privilege?

What if I told you that referencing The Matrix in general is white privilege?

What if I told that the Matrix is a really old movie and pretty much overrated due to poor casting choices and wooden performances and that the trilogy in general was a huge letdown so please reference Blade Runner or Alien or something better in general?

Do you believe in unicorns? Or fairies? Or Zeus? Or Mithras? Or Thor? Or Apollo? Or Krishna? How about Tengri?

All of us are atheists for almost every god that has ever been conceived. Some of us just take it one god further.
If they were real, would you be as angry at them as you are THE CHRISTIAN SKY WIZARD? He seems to be the true inspiration for your butthurtedness. I mean, you'd probably be able to concede, even if you didn't believe in Nostradamus, that several of his "prophecies" are eerie (even though quite vague at times). I think that even a nonbeliever could find the same to be true within the bible.

It does say that in the end days people will be lovers of themselves and consider themselves to be their own god.
Actually that's not true. Morality and organization predate religion and can exist without religion. Organization without religion is called secular law.


I refer you back to your caveman speech from earlier and how humans began to become more intelligent.
I wouldn't be a jerk to Christians if Christians would stop calling me morally inferior for not believing in their superstitious nonsense. I would not have to be a jerk if Christians would stop trying to force their superstitions into secular law. I would not have to be a jerk if Christians would just leave me the fuck alone and stop trying to convert me.
Why though? I tell Mormons the same thing all the time when they come up to my door, I'm not HULK SMASH ANGRY at them like you are at the Sky Wizard :lol:

You could just give it a try, I mean, you let the liberals do it to you.
What I am saying is that the system is broken, not any one individual. I mean, look, if you don't get it, you don't get it. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Okay, I lied, maybe it is something to be ashamed of.

This is why you can only get semi-close to my level but never be on it with me. We both agree the system is broken, we both agree that it would be great if we needed ZERO GUNS but I'm the only one in this debate who actually uses some common sense basic intelligence type of problem solving skill. It's just like nukes, nobody is going to disarm because they are scared the other countries won't and they will be vulnerable. People aren't wanting to give up their guns because they are scared they will be vulnerable (outgunned/outmatched/at a disadvantage). You with your infinite hipster hominid logic thinks that GOVERNMENT GUN BUYBACKS is ftw :lmao:

Also, if your whole theory on white privilege and poverty was true, there'd be no problems now because there are clearly things set up to help people who need help. Drug dealers would be investing, buying stock and retiring instead of buying Escalades and Air Jordans. What you're saying makes ZERO SENSE. It's like you watched a few Michael Bay movies, drank a Coca-Cola and was like EH BUDDY I GOT THIS AMERICA SHIT FIGURED OUT DERRRRRR
Yes, because all black people are rappers. Right.

On another note, CALLED IT: Another die double-post. I've never seen someone so eager to put up post after post about how blacks are the cause of all of America's problems. But, of course, you don't have a problem with blacks, oh no. Not you.
I really do hate to break this to you, because it seems like this is all you have to go on now but THERE IS NO PENALTY FOR BEING RACIST, IT ISN'T AGAINST THE LAW. I know plenty of people that are racist and it's not like I gotta call Crimestoppers on them or something :lol:

If I was racist, I wouldn't be scared to be racist. It's just another freedom that some would like to take away. If I had a racist thought, I'd feel free to express it, I mean sky wizard knows I'm not one of those PC apologist types. I love black people just as much as I do white people, I just hate the gang culture, it's societal cancer and I can't make excuses for it at this point. You're just grasping at straws anyway though.

Also, there's no rules against double-posting or editing your posts, right?

I mean, you made that rule up didn't you?

Besides, you and Zytorg had such long chats in here that most of the time you guys were posting 2 or 3 times before I could hit respond so I'd just go back and make a new post rather than editing my posts since it makes you look so stupid when you do it lol.

It's a tough proposition to say absolutely that something doesn't exist. But I give you this example. Say there is an old story that there is a teapot orbiting above the Earth, but our telescopes could not see something the size of a teapot. There is no way to prove the existence of the teapot. It's not then logical to say that "I believe the teapot exists because I can't prove that it doesn't exist."

I'm an antitheist. I also went to religious schools. My view is that even if there were concrete evidence that the God of Abraham exists, it would not prove that his dictates are moral. I consider a lot of what's in the Bible to be immoral. For ex, I don't think it's moral for God to kill Onan for not cumming in his brother's wife.
Image

It's interesting to me that every time an anti-sky wizard liberal begins to share some of his life story, it is like 100% of the time revealed that they went to religious schools/church etc. and was either repressed or had their Vienna sausages touched/sucked by dirty old men in the church. I think its the ptsd and/or bitterness that drives their hatred for all things sky wizard from that moment forward and clouds their judgment in many instances. I mean, I'm not fond of the Mormons that show up plus I think they're kinda weird but also really nice but they are more of a slight annoyance then somebody I have raw hatred in my soul for or something.

But yeah...I would also agree that there are a lot things like that for me as well, but even worse than that is the fact that so many preachers/bible scholars/etc take something vague from the bible and try to warp it into what they want it to be. A good example would be the homosexual thing and people deciding to make FAGS BURN IN HELL signs.

It's funny that I get called a Republican on here and in the real world, Republicans call me Liberal. I love that I equally anger both sides and stay chapping asses.
Image
There is another Skywalker....
User avatar
Zytorg777
Posts: 3098
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:19 am

Re: Obama..WANT or DO NOT WANT?

Post by Zytorg777 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:15 pm

It's interesting to me that every time an anti-sky wizard liberal begins to share some of his life story, it is like 100% of the time revealed that they went to religious schools/church etc. and was either repressed or had their Vienna sausages touched/sucked by dirty old men in the church. I think its the ptsd and/or bitterness that drives their hatred for all things sky wizard from that moment forward and clouds their judgment in many instances. I mean, I'm not fond of the Mormons that show up plus I think they're kinda weird but also really nice but they are more of a slight annoyance then somebody I have raw hatred in my soul for or something.
@Robotjerk
Image
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
Post Reply