Conspiracy Theories and Unsolved Mysteries

Post funny stuff plus also Sovi3t may threaten to murder you lmao
die

Conspiracy Theories and Unsolved Mysteries

Post by die » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:41 pm

So, I been talking with a friend of mine who is a big history buff and we’ve been having some interesting discussions and sharing some information on all of this retarded shit. Talking with other people I’ve noticed how quick people are to believe in Bigfoot, aliens and even Burt Lancaster in some instances. I personally like to believe that everything has to be grounded in reality and there is a reasonable explanation for it all (with the exception of Burt Lancaster of course) but I've come to learn that alot of people prefer to believe in the nonsensical explanations first.

Here are some misc. "mysteries" people have been running with lately...

Was Hitler’s death a hoax/cover-up?
A lot of discussion has been made over the last few years about the “skull fragment” from Hitler (that was initially used as proof to squelch the theory that he didn’t commit suicide). The skull piece was supposedly proven to be that of a female. There were also some reports of Hitler appearing in another country after his reported suicide.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/se ... l-fragment

Titanic: a cover-up?
Titanic rumors have been running wild over the years with supposed “new evidence” popping up all the time. There have been theories that the ship at the bottom of the ocean is actually The Olympic, the ship sank due to the Captain’s error as well as blaming it on the moon itself.
http://usahitman.com/titanic-conspiracy/

Was Kurt Cobain murdered?
This is nothing new, right after Cobain died there were people with theories like this. I remember years after his death there was an article in High Times that people freaked over that claimed a dude named El Duce was hired by the Skank to blast Kurt’s wig off:
http://www.justiceforkurt.com/investiga ... hoke.shtml
I also remember watching a documentary on this years later

Of course there have been lots of different takes on this theory and some flat out insane ideas…

I found this one in particular to be pretty fucking crazy:
http://usahitman.com/cobain-assass/

But this one actually has some interesting points:
http://www.cobaincase.com/

The funny thing here is that this used to be a big joke, everybody pretty much felt like Cobain killed himself but now it seems that the theories are actually taken pretty seriously by most people out there.

Who was “Jack The Ripper”?
This is another case that has slowly but surely taken a different spin over recent years. It seems that a lot of modern day CSI and profilers are really big into figuring this one out. There was the idea that JTR was some rich dude living a fantasy and was protected by the police and then there’s the theory of “Jill the Ripper” which claims that he was really a she.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/01/1 ... 58143.html

Also check this out for the Top 10 list of who it could've been:
http://listverse.com/2009/02/08/top-10- ... -suspects/

There are a lot of interesting cases out there that are widely debated…newer shit like 9/11, The OJ Simpson case, The Jon Benet Ramsey case, is Barack Obama a homo and then the classics like Roswell, Area 51, The Trip to the Moon, Black Dahlia, The Zodiac Killer…

Then of course, the ultimate…. The JFK Assasination. Which, the more you read on it, the more of a confusing clusterfuck it becomes as there are tons of theories. The best site I’ve found for legit info is:

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/index1.htm

Anybody have any insight into this type of shit? The most intriguing question I’ve been asked so far has been “If Tupac is dead, how’s he still making movies and music and shit?”

Well-played, sir.
There is another Skywalker....
Zytorg777

Re: Conspiracy Theories and Unsolved Mysteries

Post by Zytorg777 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:40 pm

I don't know much about Alot of that stuff...but I know a little bit about ballistics and that JFK shot was froggin impossible, real talk.

Something that has boggled my mind is the out of place artifacts....anyone have any info on this?

Those crystal skulls are pretty nuts too.

I think if it can be found on google, it is what "they" want you to know.
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
die

Post by die » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:27 pm

I don't even think that there's very many people left in the world these days who actually believe Oswald was the lone gunman. There's just too much information out there now that discredits the idea. Even the Zapruder film itself (which had a huge impact) is not without it's own controversy...
The Zapruder film has often been seen as a "complete record of the Kennedy assassination". This view is, however, challenged by Max Holland, author of The Kennedy Assassination Tapes, and the professional photographer Johann Rush in a joint editorial piece published by The New York Times on November 22, 2007.[16] Holland and Rush point out that Zapruder temporarily stopped filming at frame 132, when only police motorcycles were visible. When he resumed filming, frame 133 already shows the presidential motorcade in view. This pause could have great significance for the interpretation of the assassination, Holland and Rush suggest.

One of the sources of controversy with the Warren Report has been its difficulty in satisfactorily accounting for the sequencing of the assassination. A specific mystery concerns what happened to the one of the alleged three shots that missed (and how Oswald came to miss at what was assumed to be close range). Holland and Rush argue that the break in the Zapruder film might conceal a first shot earlier than analysts have hitherto assumed, and point out that in this case a horizontal traffic mast would temporarily have obstructed Oswald's view of his target. In the authors' words, "The film, we realize, does not depict an assassination about to commence. It shows one that had already started."

The evidence offered by Holland and Rush to support their theory was challenged in a series of 2007–08 articles[17] by computer animator Dale K. Myers and assassination researcher Todd W. Vaughan, who defended the prevailing belief that Zapruder's film captured the entire shooting sequence.

Too many changes to documents being made, too many missing pieces of evidence (the slab of concrete containing a missed shot that the government extracted) too many people who were connected dying mysteriously...just too many things that point away from the magic bullet theory (which was already busted enough).

I think if it can be found on google, it is what "they" want you to know.
:lol:

Google leads you to information quoted from actual books as well as official news sources where we get all of out other information from, not saying we shouldn't question the source material...just sayin.

This would be a whole conspiracy theory by itself. Elab if you dare.

Out of Place artifacts is indeed interesting... Some of those items do make you wonder how accurate our historical records really are to say the least. The Shroud of Turin is another interesting "mystery". The whole carbon-dating controversy is interesting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiocarbo ... d_of_Turin

it seems like there was a more recent update on this as well, but I can't remember where i read it. This was from a few years back:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36027227/ns ... in-debate/
Shwiggie

Post by Shwiggie » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:16 am

I categorize all the above under the "don't give a crap" file.

The simplest answer is usually the best...Occam's razor, and all.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:44 am

^the BaalBek Block....found 2000 years ago....weighs 1000 TONS...TONS. how did it get there?

^ found 8 of them....there is a pretty awesome and mysterious mythology surrounding them...

I also remember one day in my studies a long time ago coming across mention of a mysterious door in a cave in the Gobi Desert...made of a metal no one can trace, nor replicate. also it has been impenetrable to all forms of entry. I cant find it on google...so I know it is legit.
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:53 am

For me, the JFK conspiracy documentary ABC News did a few years ago pretty much removed all doubt that Oswald was the JFK assassin. They analyzed every piece of related evidence and used computer re-enactments to show the bullet trajectories, as well as Oswald's ties to the Soviet government.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljTwq_B2d_Y
die

Post by die » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:05 pm

Those crystal skulls are badass.

Check this out...
http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/03/14/not ... z1p7zdpqJW

Pick up this DVD set if you get a chance, you can snag it for cheap (I think I paid 5 bucks for it at BAM)

It's surprisingly missing a few of the biggest cases, but still covers a ton of shit and does it well. Shit is entertaining.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:29 pm

"Without doubt the most famous and enigmatic ancient crystal is the skull, discovered in 1927 by F.A. Mitchell-Hedges atop a ruined temple at the ancient Mayan city of Lubaantum, in British Honduras, now Belize.

The skull was made from a single block of clear quartz, 5 inches high, 7 inches long and 5 inches wide. It is about the size of a small human cranium, with near perfect detail. In 1970, art restorer Frank Dorland was given permission to submit the skull to tests at the Hewlitt-Packard Laboratories. Revealed were many anomalies.

The skull had been carved with total disregard to the natural crystal axis, a process unheard-of in modern crystallography. No metal tools were used. Dorland was unable to find any tell-tale scratch marks. Indeed, most metals would have been ineffectual. A modern penknife cannot mark it. From tiny patterns near the carved surfaces, Dorland determined it was first chiseled into rough form, probably using diamonds. The finer shaping, grinding and polishing, Dorland believes, was done with innumerable applications of water and silicon-crystal sand. If true, it would have taken 300 years of continuous labor. We must accept this almost unimaginable feat, or admit to the use of some form of lost technology.

Modern science is stumped to explain the skill and knowledge incorporated. As Garvin summarized: It is virtually impossible today, in the time when men have climbed mountains on the moon, to duplicate this achievement...It would not be a question of skill, patience and time. It would simply be impossible.

As one crystallographer from Hewlitt-Packard said, The damned thing shouldn't be. "

or another one of my faves..the "caveman" skull with a bullet hole in it!

The Museum of Natural History in London displays an early Paleolithic skull, dated at 38,000 years old, and excavated in 1921 in modern Zambia. On the left side of the skull is a perfectly round hole nearly a third of an inch in diameter. Curiously, there are no radial split-lines around the hole or other marks that should have been left by a cold weapon, such as an arrow or spear. Opposite the hole, the cranium is shattered, and reconstruction of the fragments show the skull was blown from the inside out, as from a rifle shot. In fact, any slower a projectile would have produced neither the neat hole nor the shattering effect.

Forensic experts who have examined the skull agree the cranial damage could not have been caused by anything but a high-speed projectile, purposely fired at the prehistoric victim, with intent to kill.

If such a weapon was indeed fired at the man, then one of two conclusions can be made: Either the specimen is not as old as it is claimed to be, and was shot by a European in recent centuries, or the remains are as old as claimed, and the marksman was ancient too. In view of the fact that the Paleolithic skull was excavated from a depth of 60 feet, mostly of lead rock, the second conclusion is more plausible.

But who possessed gunpowder 38,000 years ago? Certainly not Stone Age man himself. Another race must have existed, one far more advanced and civilized, yet contemporary.

The question is, where did that rifle-toting marksman call home?
die

Post by die » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:50 pm

Good shit. That crystal skull is just madness.

You ever look into remote viewing and out-of-body experiences?

It's crazy that the past decades of research has been spent trying to do shit Nazis were fucking with so many years ago.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:57 pm

I got a book called "inside the enemies mind"....pretty in-depth. I have also studied Alot of the ancient far east mind "powers" the crap is deep duke.
die

Post by die » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:53 pm

Check this dude out:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claude_Vorilhon

The more you get into that story the more "out there" it gets.... Aliens, Jesus and cloning all tied together.

The company is named "Clonaid"
http://www.clonaid.com/page.php?18
CLONAID™ ,the first human cloning company in the world, was founded in February 1997, by RAEL and a group of investors who created the Valiant Venture Ltd Corporation based in the Bahamas. In the first couple of years CLONAID™ has already received enormous media coverage. However, due to the pressure mounted on the Bahamas government by French journalists, Valiant Venture Ltd was cancelled as government representatives were thinking the laboratories would be established on the Bahamas Island. Meanwhile, the list of serious potential customers had grown to more than 250 people! Therefore, during the year 2000, Rael decided to hand over the CLONAID™ project to Dr. Brigitte Boisselier, a Raelian Bishop, in order for her to start working on actually cloning the first human being with a team of well-trained scientists. Dr. Boisselier has PhD degrees in physical and biomolecular chemistry. In her last job she was a marketing director for a large chemical company in France.

In the summer of 2000, an American couple that wanted to help develop this technology in order for them to have a baby contacted Dr. Boisselier. They were the first major investors funding the equipment and the laboratory needed and CLONAID™s first human cloning laboratory was set up in early 2001.

In the summer of 2001, following several visits from U.S. government representatives in our facilities, CLONAID™ decided to pursue its human cloning project in another country where human cloning is legal.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:46 pm

that first link seems legit.
die

Post by die » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:35 pm

LOL, explain that.
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:21 pm

"The book states that advanced human scientists from another planet with 25,000 years of scientific advances created all life on Earth through DNA manipulation"

I mean...does that not make alot of sense or what?>
die

Post by die » Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:59 pm

They also go on to explain that Jesus was cloned, thus the "ressurection".

http://www.thelabrat.com/review/ClonAid.shtml