lionheart is a fag

This is where fights get placed and feelings get hurt...
n-MITY

lionheart is a fag

Post by n-MITY » Wed May 26, 2004 7:38 pm

The fag who tries being cool with his name in all lowercase wrote:
$nave wrote:In case you're scoring at home... :P

It's Lionheart: 1, n-MITY : 1
:oops: :lol:
Fiction can be fun, but I find the facts to be far more... enlightening.

Exhibit A.
Teh N-Mity wrote: I guess you never saw that series. Bad officiating is right, and it was sitting all over Arco. The Lakers had to fight into OT to win that shit, and they earned every bit of it. The Kings, at the time, were nowhere deep enough or experienced enough to beat the Lakers of 2002. And if you followed a bit closer, you'd know (and see) how much the refs despise the Lakers, just like the majority of basketball fans. Jaffey is atop the refs who do so (especially with Shaq).

And how about that lovely Mother's Day in Staples? That was a statement game if I ever saw one.
Exhibit B
N-Mity; your chronic genius wrote: False

As good as Tim Duncan may seem, KG doesn't have the supporting cast Tim Duncan's got. If Garnett were a Spur, he'd probably fill in Tim's shoes even better
Which takes me to my next point...
Your favorite still-high guy wrote:That's a tough one, LH. Ricky Davis paired with Paul Pierce is already a strong duo, all they need is a force like Antonie Walker to come back to the roster, along with a powerful center. So, given that the Celtics will possibly get a strong forward or center, False. Otherwise, it's unfortunately true.
Are we seeing a pattern yet?
Teh game ruin0r wrote:
TRUE, BITCHES!

My god, I was so fucking right. Teh Fab Four pwn all yu0 bases.
I know, you probably think by now it's getting old. You should feel this way.
N-furiating wrote: True. The T-Wolves weak spot is at center, where Ervin and Olowokandi can't compete with teh Frankenstein. Brad Miller was one of the main reasons the Kings evened up the series with them, but the Kings just choked in that last game....again. So, I say Lakers in 5 or 6.
Really, no answers can explain this phenomena.

:P

True or False:
While I indeed fucked up, it is clear I was influenced by a higher power of diffusion to fuck up. Clearly, one can only sit around incompetence for so long before it rubs off on you, sort of like chicken pox.

True...I feel stupider for even having read that lame-ass post.

That whole ramble of yours further proves what I said about you in my last post:

n-MITY, the Stoner with the Most wrote:Douche.

First of all, the refs do hate the Lakers. The old, stingy, white refs, anyway...especially Steve Javy. And Game 3 against SA was a statement game.

Exhibit B:

I ownz your grill here, too. KG has a supporting cast (duh), but that's what we like to call a "team". If anything, the T-Wolves need at LEAST one strong center added to their lineup, or else they end up looking like morons posting KG up on Shaq, like they've tried. Shaq > KG.

Sprewell and Cassell are wonderful, but they are no Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili, and Nesterovic. Personally, I don't think the T-Wolves should've gotten rid of Nesterovic. And again, it proves my point that not only would KG do better under a team like the Spurs, but that the Spurs are simply better than the T-Wolves.

And onto "teh neckst point":

That's a tough one, LH. Ricky Davis paired with Paul Pierce is already a strong duo, all they need is a force like Antonie Walker to come back to the roster, along with a powerful center. So, given that the Celtics will possibly get a strong forward or center, False. Otherwise, it's unfortunately true.

Yes, I'm right here too. Davis + Pierce + shitty forwards and centers = Teh Lose. Davis + Pierce + a forward like Antoine Walker who hits the 3 + a good center = chances to make it past round 1 of the Playoffs.

Any questions?

The Brains of PaJO wrote:True. The T-Wolves weak spot is at center, where Ervin and Olowokandi can't compete with teh Frankenstein. Brad Miller was one of the main reasons the Kings evened up the series with them, but the Kings just choked in that last game....again. So, I say Lakers in 5 or 6.
Right again. God, I rule. And I'm supposed to be the stoned one. :P

lyin'hard wrote:Are we seeing a pattern yet?
Yes, I believe so....

Image>
"I don't want to completely destroy you, I hope that through our arguments you become smarter and/or more like myself."--die
lionheart

Post by lionheart » Wed May 26, 2004 8:06 pm

n-MITY

n-MITY completely outdoes himself here.

In a measure of unprecedented stupidity, he clearly illustrates NO UNDERSTANDING WHATSOEVER OF THE ARGUMENT.

I wasn't arguing your individual points, fuckwit. I was just showing, time and time again, that you have no idea how to play True or False. While this is a truly simple game, your own incredible stupidity flowed forth unto me and actually caused my fuck-up. Incredible. My post came as a response to your accusation that I was a douche because I fucked up the game.

IN EVERY LINK I POSTED, YOU FAILED TO CREATE A NEW QUESTION, YOU STUPID CUNT.

Nigga over here is trying to start a fire with fucking breadsticks.

So your entire argument is with yourself.
n-MITY wrote:And I'm supposed to be the stoned one.
The truth at last.

Fuck with the bull, you get the horns.
"Your revolution is over, Mr. Lebowski! Condolences! The bums lost!"
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Wed May 26, 2004 8:30 pm

If the argument was with myself, why am I having to deal with hearing another person's uneducated input?

Oh, I remember...

Because that person is an incompitant fucktard who smokes more weed than I do.

Granted, I never replied with a "T or F" statement in those "selected" posts, but tell me how it involves you fucking up the same way. Oh I remember...

Because Lionheart gets the drug hook-ups from yours truely.

LH, in this case scenario, you should've been more obvious about your overall pathetic argument, because it indeed seemed as if you were contesting my actual words as opposed to the lack of a T or F. And in LH's favor, at least he's smart enough to be getting hooked up with weed from the best source possible. It does explain his hypocritical actions that I believe we'll see much more of...just give him a few pages worth of T or F and he'll rip at least a few key bowls that'll spark that unexpected notion of forgetfulness.

"OMG NEO PWNZ MY GRILL!!!!1!! I FEEL SO ENPOWERED BY THIS!! AND FOR ONCE, I FINALLY GET TO TRY IT AT THE WONDERFULLY YOUTHFUL AGE OF 38!!!!"

C'mon, pops. You know you got served before you opened your decaying jaw to try and insult me. The whole attempt is negated by my awesome power looming above you (yeah, that whole drug dealer thing).

Me -------->Image

LH -------->Image
"I don't want to completely destroy you, I hope that through our arguments you become smarter and/or more like myself."--die
lionheart

Post by lionheart » Wed May 26, 2004 11:31 pm

Translation of n-MITY's post:

Oh shit. I completely missed the entire fucking point. I am such a fucking idiot!

How can I come back and try to save face?

I know! I'll call him old and make fun of him for making sense, and not being a high, nonsensical, paranoid dickweed!

Face it, you started a feud and your entire argument was null and void before you left the gate. You didn't read enough to understand that your own incompetence (spell checks are wonderful) fucked you over.

Here is a lesson for you, Junior.

How to Answer a True/False thread
for teh crackhead

1. Answer True/False question you have been asked. No such thing as a wrong answer, they are all opinion based.
2. Ask a new question, you stupid asshole.

Sound difficult? Of course not. But when you have a brainpan that is soaked in bong residue, sometimes two steps is a bit much to register. As a result, n-MITY posted not one but a minimum of FIVE fucked up responses.

In closing for today's lesson, n-MITY tries to call for a truce, claiming I get weed from him. A few funny pictures later, and he attempts to send me off as old and confused, a victim of the same unholy cannabis that has wreaked havoc on his fragile little cranium.

Unfortunately, the only thing I've smoked in the last few days is a nice thick piece of his momma's ass as I show him why he is, indeed, teh fucktard.

I may not be bright, but the youngster is making me look like a fucking genius.

Keep your chronic to yourself, son! I'm too busy schoolin' your sorry ass!
Attachments
smokencrack.gif
Teh N-Mities.
smokencrack.gif (93.38 KiB) Viewed 6149 times
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Thu May 27, 2004 1:21 am

The Inner Child wrote:I was just showing, time and time again, that you have no idea how to play True or False. While this is a truly simple game, your own incredible stupidity flowed forth unto me and actually caused my fuck-up. Incredible. My post came as a response to your accusation that I was a douche because I fucked up the game.
Mr Giggles wrote:I know! I'll call him old and make fun of him for making sense, and not being a high, nonsensical, paranoid dickweed!

Incredible is right. I created this thread out of the fun of it (P-Mex gave a good inclination) and now it's turned into System Wars v2.0 (minus the talk of shitty games). You've managed to twist humor into 60 Minutes on two occasions over the past week or so. There must be a beer can up your ass or something...
Face it, you started a feud and your entire argument was null and void before you left the gate. You didn't read enough to understand that your own incompetence (spell checks are wonderful) fucked you over.
How was I Pwn3d? I was fucking right, you silly shit.
:roll:

No, but I read enough (the whole post) to see that your incompetence fucked up enough at the gate to forget to include an argument in the first place. You sure you never smoked weed, or did you forget that too?

Self-Advocator wrote:I wasn't arguing your individual points, fuckwit.

Well, judging by the post I quoted you on, you never really specified. You seemed to pussyfoot across the idea of that and me being wrong on those ideas which you quoted me on. You can double-check your equation and get back to me on that, Al.

[quote=""he who is genius""]Fiction can be fun, but I find the facts to be far more... enlightening.[/quote]

Do tell Einstein, where do the facts lie?

I guess you never saw that series. Bad officiating is right, and it was sitting all over Arco. The Lakers had to fight into OT to win that shit, and they earned every bit of it. The Kings, at the time, were nowhere deep enough or experienced enough to beat the Lakers of 2002. And if you followed a bit closer, you'd know (and see) how much the refs despise the Lakers, just like the majority of basketball fans. Jaffey is atop the refs who do so (especially with Shaq).

And how about that lovely Mother's Day in Staples? That was a statement game if I ever saw one.
False

As good as Tim Duncan may seem, KG doesn't have the supporting cast Tim Duncan's got. If Garnett were a Spur, he'd probably fill in Tim's shoes even better
That's a tough one, LH. Ricky Davis paired with Paul Pierce is already a strong duo, all they need is a force like Antonie Walker to come back to the roster, along with a powerful center. So, given that the Celtics will possibly get a strong forward or center, False. Otherwise, it's unfortunately true.

Yes, any moron can see that those were my previous posts, but the moron behind the accusation never once indicated in his "one-hit knock out" where I didn't respond with a T or F question.

He also never indicated where I said this a couple hours later at night, when nobody would've seen my previous post anyway:
TRUE, BITCHES!

My god, I was so fucking right. Teh Fab Four pwn all yu0 bases.

*a couple hours later*
True or False

NJ will win on the road in Detroit to close the series in Game 7.

I'll forgive that though, considering I know you, like DB, are "Drinker of teh Smirnoff".

While I indeed was fucked up, it is clear I was influenced by a higher power of diffusion to fuck up.

There is truth in that statement, professor.

And while you sit and claim to be straighter than a razor's edge, your sense of humor (or lack thereof) is the only thing which can stand as testimony to that.

Oh shit. I completely missed the entire fucking point. I am such a fucking idiot!

Clearly, one can only sit around incompetence for so long before it rubs off on you, sort of like chicken pox.

I suppose there is truth to that.
lionheart

Post by lionheart » Thu May 27, 2004 2:56 am

n-Mity wrote: Incredible is right. I created this thread out of the fun of it (P-Mex gave a good inclination) and now it's turned into System Wars v2.0 (minus the talk of shitty games). You've managed to twist humor into 60 Minutes on two occasions over the past week or so. There must be a beer can up your ass or something...
Want a tissue? :lol:

Funny, I thought this was the Pwn3d forum? I thought this was where feelings were supposed to get hurt? You got caught missing the point right away. I told you before we even came to this thread what the argument was; you being a fucking dolt and not being able to follow the rules to the stupid game.

And Trust Me, I certainly won't claim to be "straight edge". In the wonders of weed, perhaps I am innocent. And I needed to play an angle here, since you took the role of Captain Chronic.

At the same time, this might need to stop. I can smell this getting ugly, and I've seen it happen in your threads before. You can dish with the best; certainly you can find some funny shit and play some good angles. When it comes back to you, however, you think it is a personal attack.

By this stage of the game, you have to know better.

Shit talking that doesn't sound serious just sounds like shit. You know that much. If I come across as too serious, its because I want it to seem like a legit fight, and arguing with what appears to be sincere conviction and perhaps resentment comes across as more of a "battle". I didn't expect you to get all sensitive on me, but it certainly seems like you're headed down that road. I hope you don't honestly take the things that I put down here to heart. Again, you're expected to NOT take this type of stuff seriously, but when you play it out like I'M being serious (when I know I'm pulling shit out of my ass just like you are), it worries me that you are taking it too serious.

P.S. You Are Gay.
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Thu May 27, 2004 7:44 am

:D

No dude, and I'm glad you responded that way. I was playing this all for fun (the start of the thread, the responses). I just felt as if in the last post of yours (not your very last one, but the one I'd responded to) that you'd gotten pissed by me "insulting" your age.

First of all, I haven't a clue as to how old you are. Twenty-something? I'm sure. I had hoped you were fucking around the whole time, but between the whole age thing and you seemingly taking me serious on the whole weed dealing thing, I honestly wasn't sure. I suppose that can stand as honest proof to how I missed your original argument. :P

I have no "beef" at all with you, LH; you're cool as fuck and you've seemed to contain yourself when I have something stupid to say. But, out of all honesty, in my last post I was responding to what I thought was you getting insulted by what I intended to be jokes. I'm glad you did take it all cool, because when you said:

I know! I'll call him old and make fun of him for making sense, and not being a high, nonsensical, paranoid dickweed!
I seriously had thought you were being stern with that, because I was ALWAYS called a "dickweed" back at GR when people were getting serious. Sorry for the misinterpretation.
I didn't expect you to get all sensitive on me, but it certainly seems like you're headed down that road. I hope you don't honestly take the things that I put down here to heart.

I wasn't being sensitive at all. I was just questioning whether or not I'd hit a nerve with you, because I've seen it all too many times with others in the past. I was hoping that I hadn't honestly insulted you wtih something I'd said about age or the joke about the weed dealing, and I figured it was time to bring the questions to the table. When you came out and started saying about how my joke pertaining to the whole drug dealing thing wasn't viable, you have to understand the lines in which I was thinking. I didn't know if you were actually frustrated with what I'd said, or just playing it really well. It was the latter, luckily.

And for missing your initial argument, I am therefore

This thread is done. :)
$nave

Post by $nave » Thu May 27, 2004 8:15 am

Once againe Pre-crime has worked... PWNED forum > mod "intervention"

If you were wondering, Die's the creepy guy who takes care of the precogs... and he hits himself with Sick Sticks for fun
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Thu May 27, 2004 9:00 pm

But the shitty thing is how when I get involved in funny pwned battles like that, I often get the feeling that the other person gets pissed. It's all that text-only bullshit that gets to me...hard to imply sarcasm, hard to differentiate between serious and laughable (except for the very obvious).

Damnit, maybe some other time. :(
lionheart

Post by lionheart » Fri May 28, 2004 3:55 am

n-MITY wrote:But the shitty thing is how when I get involved in funny pwned battles like that, I often get the feeling that the other person gets pissed. It's all that text-only bullshit that gets to me...hard to imply sarcasm, hard to differentiate between serious and laughable (except for the very obvious).

I think that is just kind of the nature of the beast. The assault has to be mean to be really, really funny, and there is no way to really tell if the other person is pissed.

As for me, I can't ever really get pissed at anything online all that much. Frustrated or a little upset perhaps, but in the end we all come here for entertainment.

My skin is pretty thick; part of being an asshole is getting a lot of shit in return. Such is life.

That was fun, n-MITY. I'm sure we'll do it again sometime.
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Fri May 28, 2004 7:55 am

lionheart wrote:
n-MITY wrote:But the shitty thing is how when I get involved in funny pwned battles like that, I often get the feeling that the other person gets pissed. It's all that text-only bullshit that gets to me...hard to imply sarcasm, hard to differentiate between serious and laughable (except for the very obvious).

I think that is just kind of the nature of the beast. The assault has to be mean to be really, really funny, and there is no way to really tell if the other person is pissed.

As for me, I can't ever really get pissed at anything online all that much. Frustrated or a little upset perhaps, but in the end we all come here for entertainment.

My skin is pretty thick; part of being an asshole is getting a lot of shit in return. Such is life.

That was fun, n-MITY. I'm sure we'll do it again sometime.
That's cool. :D :D

My skin is thick (to a degree) as well, but that's come from time's wear. I enjoy a shit-talking whenever, and it takes quite a bit to piss me off.

And I had fun, too. I look forward to the next bout. ;)
die

Post by die » Fri May 28, 2004 8:44 pm

All I can do is look over this thread and smile with pride. :D

Maybe later I'll convey my emotions through some type of poem.
There is another Skywalker....
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:58 pm

die wrote:All I can do is look over this thread and smile with pride. :D

Maybe later I'll convey my emotions through some type of poem.
Poetry is for goths and fags...or gay goths...

You don't want me making a Die Is Teh Gay thread, do you?

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
die

Post by die » Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:30 pm

I'd have to help you write the thread in order for it to be entertaining :twisted:

m3 pwns j00
There is another Skywalker....
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Sun Jun 06, 2004 7:26 pm

die wrote:I'd have to help you write the thread in order for it to be entertaining :twisted:

m3 pwns j00
or you could no sell the thread, and come back a week or two later claiming there was "internet problems at work."

damnit, that's the best I can do right now :(

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home