Anyone been to my Youtube videos yet?

This is where fights get placed and feelings get hurt...
fesworks

Post by fesworks » Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:20 am

oh, I thought that was obvious?
$nave

Post by $nave » Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:34 am

Now say that your cartoons, videos, etc is just crap for crap's sake
fesworks

Post by fesworks » Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:18 am

$nave wrote:Now say that your cartoons, videos, etc is just crap for crap's sake
You guys are certainly a deck of cards here.
Last edited by fesworks on Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
die

Post by die » Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:06 pm

fesworks wrote:
You guys are certainly a decks of cards here.
Can that be the new quote at the top of the page?
There is another Skywalker....
mattiepeeznuttz

Post by mattiepeeznuttz » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:02 am

Die, can I interest you in perhaps a brick or some sort of cement object to hurl at Fes?

I started a company a few years back. Brick Ho. We now have several hundred location across North America for all your bricking needs. There are several packages to consider based on your specific needs or budget. Come down to our showroom and one of our salespeople can take care of you.

Call 1-800-BRICKHO for the nearest location.

Want to get the attention of that special girl but you don't know how. say it with a brick! 1-800-BRICKHO
fesworks

Post by fesworks » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:11 pm

See the thing is, someone here, probably Die, would have found these videos anyway and would have posted them for making fun of me, etc... So I figured I'd be the one to do it instead, yadda yadda.
Repo Man
Location: Would you eat the moon if it was made of barbecue spareribs?

Post by Repo Man » Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:40 pm

Yadda, yadda?

Okay Seinfeld.

Yadda dadda doo.
MainCoon

Post by MainCoon » Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:00 pm

See the thing is, someone here, probably Die, would have found these videos anyway and would have posted them for making fun of me, etc... So I figured I'd be the one to do it instead, yadda yadda.
Nah, dude....

When I am on YouTube, I am there to watch interesting videos of crazy ass shit. Not look at a bunch of nerds gathering outside some Walmart to pick up a shitty console I don't give a rats sphincter about...

And I never had a thought in my mind to do a search on "Fez" on YouTube. Ever. Why? I'd rather watch somebody get a compound fracture over and over again in slow motion with sound than to watch either of those videos ever again.

Is everyone else here at teh Style Guide really infatuated with this guy as much as he thinks we are? I know I am not....

Post by Repo Man » Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:42 pm

Is everyone else here at teh Style Guide really infatuated with this guy as much as he thinks we are?
Right here.

Until I make him cry - then I move on.
fesworks

Post by fesworks » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:31 pm

:cry:
MainCoon

Post by MainCoon » Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:12 pm

Aaaaannnnnndddd another 'Fes' thread bites the dust...

:roll:

Moving on...

Post by die » Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:42 am

Die, can I interest you in perhaps a brick or some sort of cement object to hurl at Fes?
how about a GBA-sized computer monitor? :lol:
fesworks wrote:See the thing is, someone here, probably Die, would have found these videos anyway and would have posted them for making fun of me, etc... So I figured I'd be the one to do it instead, yadda yadda.
See, there's where my problem lies... Why did you make those videos?

Were they meant to be pure comedy or did you make them to be considered as something serious? Check which response you were looking for:

A. This guy deserves a job on Attack of the Show on G4!
B. Comb your beard

I mean, I'm 100% with Coon on this one. When it comes to internet videos, I want to laugh my ass off or see some hot chicks. Watching a poor man's Seanbaby is not my cup of tea when it comes to netertainment. If I made those videos myself, not only would I hope you would clown on me, I would also stand on one leg & kick myself in the balls with the other leg at the same time. You try to make it seem like I'm just some miserable bastard that just makes fun of people when they do lame stuff.

oh wait...that pretty much is me. :lol:

Excuse me while I comb my beard.
fesworks

Post by fesworks » Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:30 am

die wrote: See, there's where my problem lies... Why did you make those videos?

Were they meant to be pure comedy or did you make them to be considered as something serious?
1) The Infendo one was for fun AND to see if I could get in up on Infendo.com's blog, but that was my first time doing that in a long time and I had trouble outputting the sound and didn't get it done until a week after.

2) The Contest one was out of obligation... probably the most natural one of them all.

3) The Vidcast #1 was supposed to be out of what the guys at tGR said I should do... just some random video where I talk about stuff.... so I did... I ended up doing a ton of shit in Post that was fun to do, and perhaps went overboard a bit.

4) The Camping one was supposed to be shorter than it turned out to be, I decided to put in more of the other highlights of the trip.. but I only had 10 minutes... The camping was is an abridged story of the camping trip, and the video was meant to have humor and crap.

All but #2 was MEANT to be entertaining (in SOME way) before I even created them. They were meant to have some sort of silliness to them, but the internet being the internet, someone is going to find something of them to make fun of (like my beard for some odd reason... an only at this site)

I made all the videos because I thought it'd be fun to do. I'm not trying to make any viral crap. I'm doing it just because.

also:

A: Fuck that.
B: No.
die

Post by die » Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:59 pm

All but #2 was MEANT to be entertaining (in SOME way) before I even created them. They were meant to have some sort of silliness to them, but the internet being the internet, someone is going to find something of them to make fun of (like my beard for some odd reason... an only at this site)
Well, we are striving to be more like those other great websites that you always compare us to. I'm changing my posting style soon, turning my personal sig & avatar into something more along the lines of sponsors on a NASCAR vehicle & most important, I'm having my balls surgically removed.

You ever stop to think that maybe these other sites treat you differently because you are a lacky for them? Like doing contests and/or advertisements for them? Basically like being junior staff.

nah, they just totally respect your work.

Anyways man, do what makes you happy & let me do what makes me happy.

comb your beard.
Repo Man

Post by Repo Man » Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:28 am

I am still laughing because you called his camping videos and toolbag commentaries "work."

That's like calling Ryan Sequest a Mixed Martial Artist.

I am still mulling over fesworks's label.

Choices so far:

Emo Douche
Bearded Chicken
Doonesbury's Retarded Cousin
The Legend of Zero
Super Hairio
Double Faggon