America is for homo gays

This is where fights get placed and feelings get hurt...
Post Reply
User avatar
SoVi3t
Posts: 5657
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 2:30 am
Location: Behind The Iron Curtain

America is for homo gays

Post by SoVi3t » Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:51 am

They lose virtually every world competition now, they're trillion's of dollars in debt probably, and they're the butt of every joke, and hated round the world.

What the hell is on the gameplan next?
Image

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
User avatar
n-MITY
Posts: 1321
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 7:12 am
Location: Fresno, CA

Re: America is for homo gays

Post by n-MITY » Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:00 am

SoVi3t wrote:What the hell is on the gameplan next?
Probably to try and figure out a way to re-elect George W. Bush again because he's simply "the better of the two".


I hate the redneck becoming of this mishap, conglomerate country. Fucking morons. :x
"I don't want to completely destroy you, I hope that through our arguments you become smarter and/or more like myself."--die
User avatar
madskills
Posts: 229
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004 5:26 am
Location: New York, NY

Post by madskills » Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:19 am

Luckily for us, when you have the strongest military in the world, losing in sports competitions, being in debt, being the butt of jokes and hated around the world doesn't matter.


A thought - Don't pretty much all but a handful of countries lose every world competition? no?
User avatar
die
Posts: 14849
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:38 pm
Location: Apartment Complex of Dicks

Post by die » Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:59 pm

2 words motherfucker:


"Dream Team"


We look like complete assburgers when we dominate everybody else's asses. That's why we purposely lose now. Eventually, Arnold will be allowed to be Pres and Ventura will be VP, then we'll own the entire world's ass.

See, the entire world will rejoice when W is out of the white house, we'll catch everybody off guard.
Image
There is another Skywalker....
User avatar
cYnical
Posts: 2381
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2004 5:47 pm
Location: Pearl/Hattiesburg, MS
Contact:

Post by cYnical » Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:49 am

die wrote:Eventually, Arnold will be allowed to be Pres and Ventura will be VP, then we'll own the entire world's ass.
Ya gottdamn right.
Image
User avatar
SoVi3t
Posts: 5657
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 2:30 am
Location: Behind The Iron Curtain

Post by SoVi3t » Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:05 am

I have nightmares that the remaining cast members will become members of congress too. Carl Weathers would be a badass Secretary of Defence.
Image

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
User avatar
Repo Man
Posts: 2240
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2004 6:09 pm
Location: Would you eat the moon if it was made of barbecue spareribs?

Post by Repo Man » Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:54 am

That annoys me right there.

Stop with the fucked up spelling. It's DEFENSE.
Image
User avatar
Shwiggie
Posts: 1688
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 6:32 am

Post by Shwiggie » Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:03 pm

I, like 99% of all people, don't give a crap about the Olympics. I couldn't start to tell you who won medals. But considering the law of averages, you'd think India and China's have them based on the available potential base of participants.

As for the deficit, I say we factor in all the debts that were repudiated after WWI and WWII, compute the interest, and see what that deficit looks like at that point. Then we quit giving foreign aid and pay it off. Sure, the third world will get a blast from the stone age past because of it, but fuck them. I don't pay taxes because I want to support the Saudi government, for example. They won't be making jokes when they can't afford to. And I don't honestly give a crap about Iraq or Iraqis, or the majority of the people in my own country, for that matter. And say what you will, most of you don't, either.

Then we could elect Chuck Norris as President for life and dissolve the current constitutional government and follow as he heralds the new universal order.
User avatar
The Crippler Rules
Posts: 224
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: Philly Burbs

Post by The Crippler Rules » Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:07 pm

Shwiggie wrote:I, like 99% of all people, don't give a crap about the Olympics. I couldn't start to tell you who won medals. But considering the law of averages, you'd think India and China's have them based on the available potential base of participants.

As for the deficit, I say we factor in all the debts that were repudiated after WWI and WWII, compute the interest, and see what that deficit looks like at that point. Then we quit giving foreign aid and pay it off. Sure, the third world will get a blast from the stone age past because of it, but fuck them. I don't pay taxes because I want to support the Saudi government, for example. They won't be making jokes when they can't afford to. And I don't honestly give a crap about Iraq or Iraqis, or the majority of the people in my own country, for that matter. And say what you will, most of you don't, either.
I agree with this 100%. The US needs to stop giving hand outs to third world countries and pay off it's own debt. If the third world implodes... darn.

If the Iraqis want to have a civil war LET THEM. They need to resolve their own differences. We have spent enough of our resources in this area.
User avatar
RobotJerk
Posts: 7037
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:24 am
Location: I'm just here so I won't get fined.

Post by RobotJerk » Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:23 am

Foreign aid = bribing third world citizens to stay in their own damn country.
Image
User avatar
Robert Paulson
Posts: 1790
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:13 am
Location: San Diego

Post by Robert Paulson » Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:56 am

RobotJerk wrote:Foreign aid = bribing third world citizens to stay in their own damn country.
naaa it = keeping them tied to a former imperialistic power so they can't break free of the debt bondage system and compete in our markets.
Image

"I don't make promises, I make threats" - Some yelling black lady
cYnical wrote:The philosophical suggestion that pain don't hurt caused a paradigm shift in my life that I'm still not sure I've fully recovered from.
Post Reply