Kelly Clarkson

This is where fights get placed and feelings get hurt...
Repo Man
Location: Would you eat the moon if it was made of barbecue spareribs?

Post by Repo Man » Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:13 pm

Wow.
You gave me links and everything. What's with all the projection?

Oh wait, I am falling all over your quality work as of late.
I know it hurts when I rip you, but come on, THIS is what you have left?

So I called you a fat kid. Get over it. Stop acting like a punk and step up like a man.

Where in the world are Die's balls?
die

Post by die » Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:05 pm

Repo Man wrote:I know it hurts when I rip you, but come on, THIS is what you have left?

You've ripped on me? Seriously, where? I swear I'll give you credit if you show me. If you think posting some fat fuck with a wandering eye is ripping on me, well let me just say "Welcome to 1999, the place where posting photos and claiming it is the person you are trying to rip is actually sort of funny".

Here you go:

Ha! This is so funny + cool because this is Repo Man with a wrestling title belt that Repo Mom made out of siding off of their trailer house!!!1111!!! Repo Man looks like ECW Sandman had gay male sexual intercourse with a stunned orange catfish and this was the results of their manlove!!!11111 Repo Man is from Deep Alabama and he does Tractor Raps!!!!1111

omfg, you got ripped by me!!! It's true, because I have both claimed you are a redneck/hillbilly + also I've posted a very unflattering picture and claimed it is YOU!!!!

Q: Where in the world are Die's balls?
A: they're on your mind.
There is another Skywalker....
Repo Man

Post by Repo Man » Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:51 am

die wrote: Ha! This is so funny + cool because this is Repo Man with a wrestling title belt that Repo Mom made out of siding off of their trailer house!!!1111!!! Repo Man looks like ECW Sandman had gay male sexual intercourse with a stunned orange catfish and this was the results of their manlove!!!11111 Repo Man is from Deep Alabama and he does Tractor Raps!!!!1111

omfg, you got ripped by me!!! It's true, because I have both claimed you are a redneck/hillbilly + also I've posted a very unflattering picture and claimed it is YOU!!!!

That was hilarious how you went all internet geek on me with your "1111" and your "omfg's." Like you were blowing into your own personal conch, asking others for help.

If I knew starting with you and calling you a blimp was going to freak you out this much, I would've stuck to the generic crap like "you suck" and "you're not funny" and......wait a minute.............

Anyway, bring on the WTF's and the pwned's!
die

Post by die » Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:20 pm

That was hilarious how you went all internet geek on me with your "1111" and your "omfg's." Like you were blowing into your own personal conch, asking others for help.

Sarcasm is surely wasted on you, isn't it?
If I knew starting with you and calling you a blimp was going to freak you out this much, I would've stuck to the generic crap like "you suck" and "you're not funny" and......wait a minute.............
Yes, you have totally freaked me out, my cankles are even shaking.

I tell you that you are not funny because, get this, You are not funny. That's the only reason. It's like you just discovered the internet last Monday or something. Check the expiration dates on your snaps, I'll bet good money they say 12-04-1998 on them.
Anyway, bring on the WTF's and the pwned's!
The pwned's have already been broughted.
There is another Skywalker....
Repo Man

Post by Repo Man » Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:43 pm

Wait, did you just bold me?

Because if you bolded me, it's over.