"Clusterfuck"

This is where fights get placed and feelings get hurt...
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:15 pm

So don't read it. This is for my entertainment, not yours.
"I don't want to completely destroy you, I hope that through our arguments you become smarter and/or more like myself."--die
Repo Man
Location: Would you eat the moon if it was made of barbecue spareribs?

Post by Repo Man » Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:49 pm

Your entertainment takes up bandwidth that could used to display MY entertainment.

Now granted, you rapping and arguing with a fellow racially confused pigknuckler, does actually make me smile, but pages upon pages of it is just lame.

You are him. He is you. Eminem is the idol. Jethro is the father and both of you are attracted to your cousins.

Do not turn away from your destiny.
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:16 pm

You are him. He is you. Eminem is the idol. Jethro is the father and both of you are attracted to your cousins.
And Repo is left at redneck jokes to advertise he is funny.

There's something you haven't done, hence your custom title.

Do not turn away from your destiny.
In that case, I'll be joining die in a Tennessee backyard with Cousin Sticky, watching him get blasted in his apple bag with a bottle rocket.

Bring the pork rinds.
"I don't want to completely destroy you, I hope that through our arguments you become smarter and/or more like myself."--die
Repo Man

Post by Repo Man » Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:46 pm

The difference: Die was bullshitting.

You are the honest-to-goodnes-whitebread-middle-american-gangster-rapper-wanna-be. And so is the other guy.

You arguing with madskills is like a guy dressed as Han Solo arguing with a guy dressed like Count Dooku over who is the more hardcore Star Wars fan.

You are both equal parts ridiculous and sad. Like a mixed Starburst. Only the flavor is Strawberry-Pathetic.

Make sure you quote this one Ol' Dirty Barn Animal, YOU RAP SO BAD, YOU MAKE YOUNG MC LOOK LIKE RAKIM.
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:10 pm

Quote#1
You arguing with madskills is like a guy dressed as Han Solo arguing with a guy dressed like Count Dooku over who is the more hardcore Star Wars fan.
Depends on how you look at it. I think it's like a bystander at the theater beating down a Star Wars nerd for excessive seriousness.

But you're smart; you figure I'm trying to actually rap on the internet. Way to flex those verbal skills, yo. You kick ass at accusation!

Quote #2
You are both equal parts ridiculous and sad. Like a mixed Starburst. Only the flavor is Strawberry-Pathetic.
And it's amazingly fly to be a fake bastard via concocted stories, following with a one-sided, 5 page flame war in which you get trounced to the point of repetition. You're a motherfucker dripping in cool.

The difference: You aren't original, let alone nonchalant, especially when you advertise it under your name. Word to yo' motha, son.

Quote #3 (upon request)
Make sure you quote this one Ol' Dirty Barn Animal, YOU RAP SO BAD, YOU MAKE YOUNG MC LOOK LIKE RAKIM.
Quoted, and no rebuttle needed. This showcases your hilarious creativity in which you always inform us you have, at every chance you get.

Too bad you aren't Will Ferrell.
Repo Man

Post by Repo Man » Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:15 pm

n-MITY wrote:Quote#1
Depends on how you look at it. I think it's like a bystander at the theater beating down a Star Wars nerd for excessive seriousness.

But you're smart; you figure I'm trying to actually rap on the internet. Way to flex those verbal skills, yo. You kick ass at accusation!
How far can we take the quoting?
Quote #2
And it's amazingly fly to be a fake bastard via concocted stories, following with a one-sided, 5 page flame war in which you get trounced to the point of repetition. You're a motherfucker dripping in cool.

The difference: You aren't original, let alone nonchalant, especially when you advertise it under your name. Word to yo' motha, son.
Are you that incapable of putting together your thoughts in a coherent, readable paragraph?
Quote #3 (upon request)
Quoted, and no rebuttle needed. This showcases your hilarious creativity in which you always inform us you have, at every chance you get.

Oh no, I just realized you said I lost a bust fight. Damn.
Maybe you can write me a rap to get back on my feet again?

Please include a hand gesture so I can signal which cornfield I represent.
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:33 pm

Repo Man wrote:
n-MITY wrote:Quote#1

Quote #2

Are you that incapable of putting together your thoughts in a coherent, readable paragraph?
Quote #3 (upon request)

I do it because I know you love it so much, Repo.

And are you that incapable of following communication without it coming from Storybook Land?

Upon further request, for this real buddy of mine...

A man named Repo really enjoys his entertainment
So much to the point that his will can't even stave it
Forced to bitch and whine like a kid on the pavement
Too bad it's about his bandwidth and how he wants to save it
"Original" is what he sings, but his posts are far from example
Cracks worse hick jokes than his boy Foxworthy's sample
So serious about posting, you make your ego ample
Got served by me like the rider in 8 Seconds got trampled

Here's to your originalty, Repo! :bubb:
Repo Man

Post by Repo Man » Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:51 pm

n-MITY wrote:
Repo Man wrote:
n-MITY wrote:Quote#1 Depends on how you look at it. I think it's like a bystander at the theater beating down a Star Wars nerd for excessive seriousness.

Quote #2 And it's amazingly fly to be a fake bastard via concocted stories, following with a one-sided, 5 page flame war in which you get trounced to the point of repetition. You're a motherfucker dripping in cool.

Quote #3 (upon request) Quoted, and no rebuttle needed. This showcases your hilarious creativity in which you always inform us you have, at every chance you get.

And are you that incapable of following communication without it coming from Storybook Land?

"can't even stave it" and "ego ample" had me rolling.

You are a clown.
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:19 pm

Repo Man wrote:
n-MITY wrote:
Repo Man wrote: How far can we take the quoting?

You are a clown.
Thanks, sometimes I try. But at least clowns are funny. You aren't. "Big difference."
Repo Man

Post by Repo Man » Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:59 pm

n-MITY wrote:
Repo Man wrote:
n-MITY wrote: I do it because I know you love it so much, Repo.

You are a clown.
Thanks, sometimes I try. But at least clowns are funny. You aren't. "Big difference."

I am charcoal. What a hellatious burn.
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:36 pm

Repo Man wrote:
n-MITY wrote:
Repo Man wrote:

You are a clown.

I am charcoal. What a hellatious burn.
This thread is obsolete.

I think it should've been splintered into two forums back when Robot called me m-SHITTY.
madskills

Post by madskills » Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:36 am

i think it's more like a guy with 600 posts on an internet message board trying to diss people who post on internet message boards with different styles than him . . . and has the lame-ass nerve to call them "Bust Fights" instead of the regular-ass debates they are
You are the honest-to-goodnes-whitebread-middle-american-gangster-rapper-wanna-be. And so is the other guy.

and your a man with no talents . . . no dreams because he has no talents, with rage filled up from having no friends in school, who can't be a bastard in real Life because he'd get his teeth knocked out, so he goes on a message board to try to be one, worse yet, because no matter how hard he tries noone will acknowledge him as being the "ultimate bastard" he wants to be, he has to give himself the title

just thought I'd throw that out there while we're all name-calling
baxojayz

Post by baxojayz » Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:45 am

When is this getting split to t3h pwn3d section? I'm getting the popcorn ready. :D
~Bob
All a man can do is act with a spirit of rightness
and then he need fear no one,
not even himself.
-Chiun, Master of Sinanju
That''s the biz sweetheart! -Remo Williams

http://www.baxojayz.com/
$nave

Post by $nave » Tue Jun 07, 2005 4:52 am

This is worthy of the PWN3D section... Wonder if Madskills will participate?

:twisted:
die

Post by die » Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:52 am

$nave wrote:This is worthy of the PWN3D section... Wonder if Madskills will participate?

:twisted:

He's already done his part in getting it here.

Anything else would just be pure butter.
There is another Skywalker....