"Clusterfuck"

This is where fights get placed and feelings get hurt...
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:02 am

I'm amazed at the lengths m-SHITTY will go to in order to justify his irrational hatred of Star Wars discussion.

Next he'll be claiming sports fans never dress up in stupid outfits and wait outside buildings waiting in line for days to buy tickets.

(I'm not knocking sports fans, just his hypocrisy about it.)
die

Post by die » Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:04 am

Bah, I think N-mity is just fucking with you since RH bailed months ago. :lol:
There is another Skywalker....
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:31 am

RobotJerk wrote:I'm amazed at the lengths m-SHITTY will go to in order to justify his irrational hatred of Star Wars discussion.
I'm amazed that you're still around trying to justify that your sig is funnier to teh 0thurs. That, including how you're still using sports as a petty-ass reference to my supposed being "as big a nerd as the rest of us".

And also having to resort to defacing my beautiful profile name. Malicious brute.

RobotJerk wrote:Next he'll be claiming sports fans never dress up in stupid outfits and wait outside buildings waiting in line for days to buy tickets.
RobotJerk wrote:but you're argument was that people are laughing at me
RobotJerk wrote:my sig has a pciture of the last fucking Pope
RobotJerk wrote:but child abuse it illegal where I live
Edited for ridiculousness.

Next I'll be claiming that you need an English lesson. Here's food for thought:

Fuck the retards who line up for days for anything besides money or food.

(I'm not knocking sports fans, just his hypocrisy about it.)
What hypocrisy? You're the only moron trying to make being a closeted nerd sound like a plus.

The only thing I've denied is you.
"I don't want to completely destroy you, I hope that through our arguments you become smarter and/or more like myself."--die
Ghas_man

Post by Ghas_man » Thu Jun 02, 2005 5:27 am

What hypocrisy? You're the only moron trying to make being a closeted nerd sound like a plus.
Robot Jerk seems to be perfectly at peace with his nerdness, which is cool. You're coming off as a douche that's trying to impress people. "Hey look at this guy, he talks about Star Wars! What a fag!"

this is tehstyleguide for chrissakes, pretty much everyone here is a nerd in one way or another.
RobotJerk

Post by RobotJerk » Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:18 pm

n-MITY wrote: And also having to resort to defacing my beautiful profile name. Malicious brute.
Does your pussy hurt, too?
n-MITY wrote:
RobotJerk wrote:Next he'll be claiming sports fans never dress up in stupid outfits and wait outside buildings waiting in line for days to buy tickets.
RobotJerk wrote:but you're argument was that people are laughing at me
RobotJerk wrote:my sig has a pciture of the last fucking Pope
RobotJerk wrote:but child abuse it illegal where I live
Edited for ridiculousness.
Making fun of someone's typos is the internet equivalent of making fun of someone's clothes. Yeah, it was clever in 4th grade, but most of us are over such things at this point.

Also, my usage of "to" was 100% correct. Fag.

N-MITY wrote:Fuck the retards who line up for days for anything besides money or food.
You line up for days for money and food?
Where the fuck do you live?
The USSR?

You're the only moron trying to make being a closeted nerd sound like a plus.
Calling me a closeted nerd is a little like calling Jim J. Bullock a closeted gay.
I'm here, I'm General Veers...get used to it!
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:04 pm

RobotJerk wrote:Does your pussy hurt, too?
Ouch, you really scorched me on that one.

But just when you were starting to jab me with that collasal one-liner, you followed with this:
Making fun of someone's typos is the internet equivalent of making fun of someone's clothes. Yeah, it was clever in 4th grade, but most of us are over such things at this point.
This coming from the guy whose greatest comebacks are fag and pussy.

You take hypocrisy and make it look like a living. Take your entire girly argument and shove it straight up your cervix.

RobotJerk wrote:You line up for days for money and food?
Where the fuck do you live? The USSR?

I never said that I do, but that's actually exactly what I was referring to. See, the USA is the only place where you'll find cockbags with no lives who can sit in a tent outside of a movie theater and call it a "hobby". Meanwhile, people in other countries have to do the same thing just for food and other necessities.

And if those above questions were intended to be another "comeback", you're right on par with the Backstreet Boys.

Calling me a closeted nerd is a little like calling Jim J. Bullock a closeted gay.
You made less sense here than ever. You need to come up with some real shit if you're gonna make me crumble.

Better find an alternative to Ghas Man. Speaking of which, you're next, bitch.
Ghas_man wrote:Robot Jerk seems to be perfectly at peace with his nerdness, which is cool. You're coming off as a douche that's trying to impress people. "Hey look at this guy, he talks about Star Wars! What a fag!"
Yep, that's exactly how it happened. I saw the thread that said "Star Wars Episode 3" and targeted that shit like the Sand Creek Massacre.

Considering how I even discussed the film in there myself, that would make me a...*gasp*...NERD!! Me and 500 million others who "saw" the movie and discussed it at some point or another.

But I've yet to re-format the script to fit my liking during my own spare time. Lumping me in as a nerd with RobotJerk is like putting Tony Danza in a group with Corey Haim. Sure, they're both washed-up, but only one of them tried selling his pubes on eBay as a financial comeback.

I win.

Also, my usage of "to" was 100% correct. Fag.
My bad.

Then I guess you can spell "too much n-MITY", which is the only thing destroying your spirit right now.

I'm like Nightwolf, motherfucker.

"I don't want to completely destroy you, I hope that through our arguments you become smarter and/or more like myself."--die
Ghas_man

Post by Ghas_man » Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:24 pm

But I've yet to re-format the script to fit my liking during my own spare time. Lumping me in as a nerd with RobotJerk is like putting Tony Danza in a group with Corey Haim. Sure, they're both washed-up, but only one of them tried selling his pubes on eBay as a financial comeback.
So you're a nerd, but not as big a nerd as Robot Jerk. Honestly, does it even matter? Do you get the cool award now?
die

Post by die » Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:37 pm

That just fucking broke me. :lol:
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:03 pm

Ghas_man wrote:
So you're a nerd, but not as big a nerd as Robot Jerk. Honestly, does it even matter? Do you get the cool award now?
Ghas, stop talking before you lose any more of my respect today. I know there's hope for you to recognize that this has all been fun for me while Robot is trying his hardest to merely justify himself in a hail of tears.

Let's get this straight so we're on the same page and I can go back to uninterrupted Robot ass-whooping: If you post at tSG, you're a nerd.

Looking cool was done by me long ago. I'm onto bigger things, like leaving a red handprint on the side of Robot's face.
die

Post by die » Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:13 pm

Let's get this straight so we're on the same page and I can go back to uninterrupted Robot ass-whooping: If you post at tSG, you're a nerd.

Gottdamn, I hate to even begin to imagine what the motherfuckers are who post at message boards like goatse.com, superfags.com, shittydicks.org, gayfags.com or thegamingrevolution.com.

DO NOT OPEN PANDORA'S BOX!
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:15 pm

die wrote:

Gottdamn, I hate to even begin to imagine what the motherfuckers are who post at message boards like goatse.com, superfags.com, shittydicks.org, gayfags.com or thegamingrevolution.com.
Queers and tools post in those regions.

Some regions attract both.
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:34 pm

I do believe he's taking a dig at all of us with this snide comment... so I must retort...

So you are basically cementing the fact that you are a nerd as well no? Or am I mistaken.. because you ARE posting here.. albeit in a flamewar... :?

Anyway... I find this entertaining... proceed with your inane comments which make zero sense...
Looking cool was done by me long ago. I'm onto bigger things, like leaving a red handprint on the side of Robot's face.
ghey violence... a man slapping another man... is that what this board has come to? :lol:
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:38 pm

I do believe he's taking a dig at all of us with this snide comment... so I must retort...
If one more person gets hurt in result of my presence, I could be considered a demi-god to some.

Now quit over-analyzing shit before you strain any further.
So you are basically cementing the fact that you are a nerd as well no?
You're quick.
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Fri Jun 03, 2005 12:19 am

n-MITY wrote:
If one more person gets hurt in result of my presence, I could be considered a demi-god to some.

Now quit over-analyzing shit before you strain any further.
So you are basically cementing the fact that you are a nerd as well no?
You're quick.
Incredible... you cant even recognize sarcasm.... how sad for you... I could give a rats ass about what you say... you dont feed me, you dont clothe me, you dont put a roof over my head, thankfully I have the means to do that myself. Imagine if I had to rely on someone with as little brains as you.
Repo Man
Location: Would you eat the moon if it was made of barbecue spareribs?

Post by Repo Man » Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:34 pm

BUST FIGHTS WHERE YOU QUOTE EVERY PARAGRAPH TO ANSWER BACK - Holy Lord in Heaven. I cannot scroll through this noise fast enough. Put together something that answers a few points and move on. It's like reading a term paper, except not as interesting.