How much of a bastard are you?

This is where fights get placed and feelings get hurt...
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:57 am

gimme a break man. you rhymed nothing but one-sylable words. ho's/toes/go/blow/ho? again, gimme a fucking break

EDIT: and i'm not flowing back with anything. internet "battles" are lame enough, and only the lamest of the lame go more than one round, no second chances, sorry
Homie, you re-di-ck-o-lous.

Syllable my ass, I owned you so bad you actually won't respond. Or, is it can't? I don't know for sure, but let me quote you once again in saying "I go for witty lines and clever wordplay, that's what it's all about." Meanwhile, you bitch at me about flexing on you with single syllables. So what? My "clever wordplay" was enough to make you tap like Tito from a Liddell beating.

Therefore, it didn't take multi-syllabled words to prove you're not a rapper. I made you shut the fuck up, and with a two-minute type-up none the less. If you think that's my best, your performances must be a real joke.

But why don't you join DB and RH in the loser's column at GR and choke on the hurt I inflicted to your ego?
"I don't want to completely destroy you, I hope that through our arguments you become smarter and/or more like myself."--die
madskills

Post by madskills » Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:08 am

I made you shut the fuck up, and with a two-minute type-up none the less.
first sign of weakness is throwing out the fact "i just threw this together in a few minutes, so ya know"

but yea man, that was such an amazing display of wordplay that I'm gonna tap out on this one. And so you know, it's not just that I won't do it, it's that I physically can't. that verse was too amazing. especially when you said

"that's why he thinks that he's got hoes
that's why he thinks he's got me on my toes"

you sure that only took you two minutes??? that shit's off the hook man.

but really, if this has even become a rap "battle", you should know that rap battles are 1 round only, cuz if you ever decide to rap for real and get in a battle, and try to get the other guy to do multiple rounds, you'll look like a fool, none of this best two out of three . . wait, wait, best three out of five shit. the only reason i could see you wanting a second round is if you think I beat you and you want a second chance
Repo Man
Location: Would you eat the moon if it was made of barbecue spareribs?

Post by Repo Man » Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:39 pm

SoVi3t wrote:
4) At my friends roommates bday party, his gf was actually quite hot, and she had just gotten a tattoo on the small of her back. So I walk in, she comments on how she likes my tat's, and then shows me hers. I kiss her back tattoo, and then I tell her how sexy it is.

Long story short, she spent the night sitting next to me, telling me she was going home with me, while her bf kept telling me not to do anything. I ended up going home with her, called my buddy, had him put us on speaker phone (she didn't know I did it), and then proceeded to fuck her in the ass, shock her, and worse, and she kept yelling out stuff like "yeah, I love your cock in my ass." This girl was just filthy, and amazing in bed. And she never let her bf fuck her in the ass. And the dude started to cry at his own bday party, listening to me bang his girl on the phone.

And the only reason I did it is cuz he hadn't returned my Tool t-shirt yet, and cuz he cock blocked me a few weeks earlier with some other girl.

believe 'em or not, Die knows I've had many a fucked up thing happen to me.

Why not just change the name of this thread to HOW MUCH OF A BULLSHITTER ARE YOU?

Please. Who knew SoVi3T meant "CASSANOVA" in Russian?
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:08 pm

the only reason i could see you wanting a second round is if you think I beat you and you want a second chance
:lol:

That's stellar.

but yea man, that was such an amazing display of wordplay that I'm gonna tap out on this one. And so you know, it's not just that I won't do it, it's that I physically can't. that verse was too amazing. especially when you said

"that's why he thinks that he's got hoes
that's why he thinks he's got me on my toes"

you sure that only took you two minutes??? that shit's off the hook man.
After reading your trainwreck, I'm not sure if you're actually serious here or not, which would actually tell me why you'd say...
first sign of weakness is throwing out the fact "i just threw this together in a few minutes, so ya know"
Weakness? Remember who buckled before you start throwing out bullshit inclinations as if you're Eminem. "The first sign of [blank] in the rap game is when..." Don't even get me started there, because you're going to look like MC Gusto trying to book his first show. And was that rap not supposed to take a couple minutes? Was I supposed to dissect every possible way I could write a line, all day at my computer, as if I was getting paid? What, did yours take you hours on end to come up with? Pathetic, son.

You even posted your flow FIRST, as if you were all ready for this "heat". Claiming that if it got sent to the Pwned area, that you'd [also] tap. I don't see it over in that forum yet, so why the early exit? Are you actually fearing what I can write? I thought it took a mic to be a pro! Well, if that's the case, none is needed here, as I just shut down a "pro" who supposedly raps up and down the coast. Hell, I've never even been to the studio for myself. I bet I could be making bank right now off my mad clever witty flows! :lol:

First sign of weakness is when you quit after round one, especially when you're the only one touting that you won. :)
"I don't want to completely destroy you, I hope that through our arguments you become smarter and/or more like myself."--die
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:09 pm

I'm such a bastard that I make white rappers cry. At their keyboard. Their computer keyboard.
Repo Man

Post by Repo Man » Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:17 pm

I never saw someone so upset they were white.
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:35 pm

Me neither. It's why I had to serve him. :D :P
madskills

Post by madskills » Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:44 pm

And was that rap not supposed to take a couple minutes? Was I supposed to dissect every possible way I could write a line, all day at my computer, as if I was getting paid? What, did yours take you hours on end to come up with? Pathetic, son.
gimme a fucking break. Don't go talking about how talented you are, challenge me to post up a flow, then decide your gonna throw together some bullshit. Was it supposed to take you hours on end? I dunno, it was just supposed to be good. For some people that takes a few minutes, for some a few hours, your obviously not someone who can put together something good in a few minutes as those rhymes were about as simple as the poems we used to write in third grade

You even posted your flow FIRST, as if you were all ready for this "heat".
umm, you told me to post up a flow, so I did. If I was supposed to wait for you to go first you should have told me

dumbass
Claiming that if it got sent to the Pwned area, that you'd [also] tap. I don't see it over in that forum yet, so why the early exit? Are you actually fearing what I can write?
the second I saw your rhymes I became completely bored with this whole argument. Your rhymes are pathetic, rhyming 'toes' and 'hoes' man? cmon. Now I'm not one to "tap out" on an argument, but I'm certainly not going to become so involved that I go to that silly "pwn3d" forum and post up funny pictures with subtitles making fun of you
First sign of weakness is when you quit after round one, especially when you're the only one touting that you won
seriously dude, if your so convinced that you crushed me, why the hell do you need a second round?

i get my rap kicks doing shows, I just can't get excited enough over an "internet text battle" to go round after round
Are you actually fearing what I can write?
you had a line that said "you can't even get my ho", which actually came 3 lines after you just used the word "ho" as a rhyme

that's so pathetic I just. can't. fear. it. sorry, man
I never saw someone so upset they were white.
I've never seen someone try so hard to be funny in every post they make. go back to thinking of clever disses on the titles of my songs, those were so good not even your "styleguide cronies" could fake an "lol"
Repo Man

Post by Repo Man » Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:57 pm

madskills wrote:i get my rap kicks doing shows, I just can't get excited enough over an "internet text battle" to go round after round

madskills

Post by madskills » Tue Jun 07, 2005 2:28 am

honestly, what is it with the whole hillbilly thing you seem to be stuck on?

i mean, i could understand if you were trying to make jokes about being a "wigger" or someone trying to be too gangsta or something, but at least from what Ive seen, rednecks hate rap music. since when has it been a stereotype for a bunch of rednecks to get around in a circle and bust out raps?
H8
Digital Pimp Hard At Work
Digital Pimp Hard At Work

Post by H8 » Tue Jun 07, 2005 3:58 am

madskills wrote: the "pwned" forum seems to be all about arguing for the sake of arguing, and I'm really just not into that
And what you and n-Mity are doing now would be what exactly?
"Yo Nelly, what the hell kinda name is that? That's about as gangster as an Easter Bonnet hat."
die

Post by die » Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:29 am

You dudes wonder how this dumb kid raps-so-tight
could be cuz I'm higher than a satellite
my black lungs balance out having a ass-so-white
plus I'm more fucked up than Michael Jackson's Life
n-mity thinks he's hot but he don't got-a-clue
freak dancing with a tramp till his cock-is-blue
too high to hear ya teacher say pots-not-cool
can't find Jesus so ya askin' What Would Tupac Do?
that's right I'm a full-blown Maniac
Mom cried when the doctor wouldn't take-me-back
but that's cool cuz I'm bout to blow up like an AFGHAN
then I'm gon' eat like I'm Pac-Man
I can't help it that the women so into me
that's what happens when your hung like a chim-a-ny
and if they tell you that I'm not, then their sour
that they couldn't fit a dick in 'em that's bigger than the Trump Tower
that's right n-mity I'm hard-as-hell
you're sweeter than a bag fulla car-a-mels
couldn't tell a bar-code from a bar-bell
so pussy you can't even get a fart-to-smell
a heart colder than a chick who fucked Jack Frost
ain't the reason I countinually hack-and-cough
this weed smoke'll have me chokin' till I'm old and got a voice raspier than Darth Vader when his mask was off
and I won't ever get sick-of-this
hip-hop's too damn re-di-ck-o-lous
flow sweeter than a stick of black lic-o-rious
and with that, I think I'm about done-this shit

madskills, all jokes aside, that rap was dick-in-the-booty gay. I can almost picture you with chrome goggles & a wifebeater doing the running man while I read it.

please stop. now.
There is another Skywalker....
Repo Man

Post by Repo Man » Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:48 pm

PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Tue Jun 07, 2005 2:17 pm

This is entertainment at its finest...
madskills

Post by madskills » Tue Jun 07, 2005 2:46 pm

oh shit, did I just get burned??? by the guy with the office job who brags about beating black people in basketball??

fuck man, I might as well quit right now, can't believe I got burned

EDIT: damnnn i didn't even realize repoman posted a funny jpeg after die burned me, I just got double-burned