How much of a bastard are you?

This is where fights get placed and feelings get hurt...
madskills

Post by madskills » Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:46 pm

and when you try to declare a "double burn" on someone . . . it's just plain gay
Repo Man
Location: Would you eat the moon if it was made of barbecue spareribs?

Post by Repo Man » Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:09 pm

Gayer than you and your buddy doing drive-by raps?
madskills

Post by madskills » Sat Jul 16, 2005 1:18 am

Gayer than you and your buddies backstage at the Kelly Clarskon concert.
Repo Man

Post by Repo Man » Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:00 am

Okay - that was good.
die

Post by die » Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:17 pm

That one got me too. :lol:
There is another Skywalker....
Repo Man

Post by Repo Man » Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:22 am

I was just reading over this thread and found it ironic with me/Die going at, Mitty/Madskills rapping at each other and finally me and Die castrating Madskills, that Madskills got the last laugh.

That is all.
Coke Mule

Post by Coke Mule » Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:24 am

if its any consolation to you , after reading through the entire thread a while back , the joke you made with the pic of drive by rappers made me laugh out loud , and i found the kelly clarkson joke pretty weak .
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:15 pm

Coke Mule wrote:if its any consolation to you , after reading through the entire thread a while back , the joke you made with the pic of drive by rappers made me laugh out loud , and i found the kelly clarkson joke pretty weak .
Honestly, me as well. That pic you laid down was like churning gold off of the Offspring, while he simply uncovered one of many WTF pics.

Gayer than you and your buddy doing drive-by raps?
Destroyed me. The angle of the pic does it all.
"I don't want to completely destroy you, I hope that through our arguments you become smarter and/or more like myself."--die
die

Post by die » Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:44 am

I just thought we gave maddy the last lol because he has surely led a life of torture for those rap songs.

I started to feel bad for catching him white & nerdy.
madskills

Post by madskills » Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:57 am

well of course the Kelly Clarkson joke’s not gonna be as funny when taken out of context. It wasn’t just “digging up a WTF pic”, it was in reference to another thread going on at the time which I’d link to if I really cared about this.

Personally, I find it funny that I don’t visit this board for months, and we STILL have repoman talking about him and Die “castrating” me, and leaving out n-mity, and then n-mity coming in and smothering the praise over him- “yea, we really got him good boss, right? You heard what I said? I said WE really got him good, right?”

He even compliments the angle of the pic as if repoman fuckin took it himself.

Ah, tehstyleguide.com . . .
Coke Mule

Post by Coke Mule » Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:17 am

madskills wrote:well of course the Kelly Clarkson joke’s not gonna be as funny when taken out of context. It wasn’t just “digging up a WTF pic”, it was in reference to another thread going on at the time which I’d link to if I really cared about this.
I think everyone knows what it was a refrence too , it just still wasnt that funny. and obviously you care about it enough to post. Repo was just simply stating how strangly the thread came together.
Personally, I find it funny that I don’t visit this board for months, and we STILL have repoman talking about him and Die “castrating” me, and leaving out n-mity, and then n-mity coming in and smothering the praise over him- “yea, we really got him good boss, right? You heard what I said? I said WE really got him good, right?”

if you look at the dates and actually read what repo man wrote , this just came up within this week , and it seems like repo man is complimenting you a little , and im pretty sure he is refering to how well the picture's angle worked with the joke
Repo Man

Post by Repo Man » Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:04 pm

I am not above complimenting someone when they successfully rip me.

I guess for madskills to understand I should've written something like this:

Yo when you pimped out my grill
Even though your game is ill
I gave you the prop
Even after your lyrics flopped

WORD TO YOUR DAD'S OVERALLS
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:44 pm

well of course the Kelly Clarkson joke’s not gonna be as funny when taken out of context. It wasn’t just “digging up a WTF pic”, it was in reference to another thread going on at the time which I’d link to if I really cared about this
But I'll mark out and post about it still, because that's not beyond my time's leesh. I'll still explain my joke, but just without the link to make me convincing of such.

Maybe next time I'll say, "Damn, that made me laugh so hard it sucked."

Way to get butthurt. Always bringing joy to every Grimlocked thread you participate in. I think to fulfill my laughter's content in the future here I'll just ask you to spell properly and rhyme at the same time, minus the expected ninja vanish.
"I don't want to completely destroy you, I hope that through our arguments you become smarter and/or more like myself."--die
die

Post by die » Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:16 am

I actually was agreeing with Repo, madskills did get a few nice burns in a few times. I like to laugh at myself & others when ever possible. I think we all did in this thread.

madskills wrote: Personally, I find it funny that I don’t visit this board for months, and we STILL have repoman talking about him and Die “castrating” me, and leaving out n-mity, and then n-mity coming in and smothering the praise over him- “yea, we really got him good boss, right? You heard what I said? I said WE really got him good, right?”

I find it funny that you don’t visit this board for months, yet as soon as somebody mentions your name again you visit this board ASAP. :lol:

Don't try to act like they don't bust on you @ the other boards you visit. :D

Since you've been gone.....
madskills

Post by madskills » Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:13 pm

I think everyone knows what it was a refrence too
I'm pretty sure you have no idea what it was in reference to.