Carrying the Torch of Jackassdom

THE BESTEST STUFFS OF THE EVERS!!11!
Zytorg777

Re: Carrying the Torch of Jackassdom

Post by Zytorg777 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:51 pm

you talking about Soviet right?
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
cYnical

Post by cYnical » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:15 pm

Hold the fucking phone. Beiber's Canadian??
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:18 pm

dead.
"Getting that sincere heel heat from 40 year old virgins since 2009 because of my bachelors degree with honors"
die

Post by die » Wed May 08, 2013 3:03 pm

One thing I hate is celebrities who are so barely talented and ignorant that you feel like they won the lottery to be where they are at....

Jay Z and Beyonce

I don't care how much "technical skill" Jay Z has when it comes to "hip hop", I still hate almost every single thing that he has ever said or done. I hate his lyrics, his songs, his record label, his special brand of alcohol and I hate his political views, his kid's name and the whole "entreprenigga" thing he's got going on. I think he's even trying to get into NASCAR now.

It helps that I also hate his wife. When did this singing out-of-key yodel thing become so popular?? Rihanna does that shit too and she's another worthless celeb. All Rihanna does is make shitty songs, put on a bikini and go to some exotic location so paparazzi can snap pics.

Thanks to these idiots and their celeb status we get to hear all about their ignorant views on life as they blindly support all their worthless causes and people follow right along because they are fans.
There is another Skywalker....
Zytorg777

Post by Zytorg777 » Wed May 08, 2013 5:31 pm

Thanks to these idiots and their celeb status we get to hear all about their ignorant views on life as they blindly support all their worthless causes and people follow right along because they are fans.
THIS CANT BE LIFE + FUTS + WELL PLAYED = ME FEELING THIS ABOVE STATEMENT
die

Post by die » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:48 pm

Robin Thicke
Robin Charles Thicke is an American R&B singer-songwriter, musician, composer, and actor. Thicke is a dual citizen, also holding Canadian citizenship through his father, actor, musician and TV host Alan Thicke.
As if it isn't hard enough to be a white R&B singer, this dude somehow thought it would help to mention that he's the son of the lamest tv dad ever. I would've changed my name, faked DNA tests and got a really dark tan and claim I was mixed.

I hated the dad from Growing Pains. Not just because he was Canadian but also because he would make faces like he was a drowsy but startled sea otter. I seriously hated that dude. I mean, how's claiming that dude as your dad gonna help your career? He's all like "As far as jobs go, maybe I can pull a few strings"

and by that, he means as a stage hand for minimum wage opening and closing curtains for real performers.

And Robin Thicke is by far no child prodigy, I mean who starts their career at 36? I mean, I could see if this guy had a hit song and he was like 20 or something but he's just now getting noticed?

So far the best things Robin Thicke has going for him is that he has a few songs they play over and over until I want to kill him, he poses with naked models (which also makes me want to kill him) and at one point in his life he looked exactly like Will Turner from Pirates of the Caribbean.

die

Post by die » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:31 pm

Why do I hear this fucking name all over the internet now...

PewDiePie

I do not know what it means, how to say it or why I should care.

So I Googled it and apparently it's this douchebag:
Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg, better known by his online alias PewDiePie, is a Swedish video game commentator on YouTube. PewDiePie specializes in Let's Play videos of the horror and action video game genres. Since 15 August 2013, PewDiePie's channel has been the most subscribed channel on YouTube, being surpassed briefly in November and December 2013 by YouTube's Spotlight channel. Holding the position since 23 December 2013, the channel has reached over 34 million subscribers, as of November 2014. Additionally, his channel is one of the fastest growing YouTube channels, having grown from 3.5 million subscribers to 19 million in 2013.
Really? that's it?

and it seems that people enjoy making tons of little cartoons about the dude and little anime-characters of him and bullshit...

the rest are too stupid to post and all appear to be inside jokes that I don't care about.

Anybody know why people have moist vaginas for this guy?

I don't get it.
lionheart

Post by lionheart » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:39 pm

There was a terrific South Park episode this season ripping into what an idiotic hack PewDiePie is. Fuck that guy.
"Your revolution is over, Mr. Lebowski! Condolences! The bums lost!"
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:55 am

actually, he saved the fucking day, and the episode was about everybody trying to be the next PewDiePie.

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
die

Post by die » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:40 pm

Soooooo. I tried to watch a video of this horrible fucking faggot and this is the first one I got...

All I can say is what in the fuck.

I tried to watch another, it was 1 hour and 35 minutes long. I could only watch 1 minute of it.

Fuck this faggot.

All he does is ad lib stupid shit. He has an accent that appears and disappears randomly and he has a Leonardo Dicaprio Growing Pains haircut. I hate this fucker soooo hard. Fucking Twilight daypire face ass sour douche.

His name.. Pew Die Pie seems to be pronounced like Pew Dee Pie?

Pew Die Pie sounds awkward, sure... but it sounds like it is actually pronounced like Cutie Pie but with a P instead of C and sounds even gayer.

I wish that plane from Taiwan would've crashed into this hack motherfuckers basement crib while he was making a video of him playing a videogame on energy drinks and off adhd meds.

We are doomed as a society for giving this Boy Meets World Sidekick Haired faggot any of the attention he starves for.

Fuck earth.
cYnical

Post by cYnical » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:38 pm

Well, that was... something.
die

Post by die » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:51 am

die

Post by die » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:51 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/music/someone-ask ... 00372.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:lol:

This dude has the hardest time accepting the fact that he is a damn novelty.
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:17 am

I thought he was still pimping rides o.0

[]D [] []\/[] []D

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
die

Post by die » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:18 pm

He is a social activist pseudo-thug now, get with the times, bro!

THOUGHT PROVOKING AND SCARY

Imagine Will Smith's son if he wasn't Will Smith's son. That is Xzibit's online presence now.