PhreakyMex

eMPLOYEE eVALUATIONS

Post by PhreakyMex » Thu Mar 18, 2004 10:01 pm

EMPLOYEE EVALUATION:

Employee Name:
Mortimer Drucker (aka Die)

Employee Occupation:
Administrator of TehStyleGuide Message Board

Mortimer is excellent at his job. He is always talking smack about the posters he hates and creating funny topics and banning those he wishes banned. Mortimer has been observed spending hours on line correcting grammer, and informing people of proper posting etiquette.

Recommendations:
Recommend a .005% Pay raise
Recommend that Mortie keep up the good work
die

Post by die » Thu Mar 18, 2004 10:35 pm

:lol:

I thought my name was "Mortie Zuckerman"?

wtf

EMPLOYEE EVALUATION:

Employee Name:
Julio-Juan-Carlos-David Sanchez Estebar jr III. (aka PhreakyMex)

Employee Occupation:
Post Shiller

P-Mex is known for his great efforts to help you get over. He is a team player & he is always there whenever a spainish-to-english translation is mucho importante. He also has boobies in his avatar which proves that he likes to give the fans want they want. He also knows that "carne asada" is only used to trick stupid white people into buying more tacos from Taco Bell.

Recommendations:
Recommend a sweet new office with Vida Guerra as Die's secretary (I also meant that the sweet new office was for Die as well)

Recommend that P-Mex mark out for that super-gay picture that I posted :up:
Last edited by die on Fri Mar 19, 2004 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is another Skywalker....
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Fri Mar 19, 2004 12:40 am

I thought my name was "Mortie Zuckerman"?

wtf
I knew it was something like that....and yes I mark out for that big red X that was a picture that I never got to see....

LOL!
lionheart

Post by lionheart » Fri Mar 19, 2004 2:03 am

He also knows that "carne asada" is only used to trick stupid white people into buying more tacos from Taco Bell.
Beware the Queso Cheese!
"Your revolution is over, Mr. Lebowski! Condolences! The bums lost!"
die

Post by die » Fri Mar 19, 2004 2:37 pm

I knew it was something like that....and yes I mark out for that big red X that was a picture that I never got to see....

LOL!

What!

Your PC monitor must be fully prepared to no-sell your no-selling! :P
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Fri Mar 19, 2004 3:11 pm

I finally saw it this morning... and I indeed do mark out for the super gay picture now....

I say we continue with the evaluations:

Employee Name:
Elmer P. Fudd (aka Cookie Cutter Civilian)

Employee Occupation:
Poster on Multiple boards

Triple C as his friends like to call him, is one of the better posters that this reviewer has come across in my many years on message boards. From his hilarious posts on the Create a Wrestling Rumor thread to now contributing in teh Style Guide this guy is a solidly funny individual.. However his lack of contribution lately is cause for some alarm.

Recommendations:
Recommend that Triple C continue the good work
Recommend that he post with a bit more frequency and contribute more to the 'I'd Hit it' Thread.
die

Post by die » Fri Mar 19, 2004 4:18 pm

Employee Name:
Todd Michael Ethan Owens(aka Lionheart)

Employee Occupation:
Veteran Newbie (he's been around for a long time, but he forgets classic moments) He also played one of Tim the Toolman Taylor's children on Home Improvement.

Lionheart is a true example of what a poster should be. He is charismatic, willing to learn and he has boobies in his avatar. LH was once an overweight, self-loathing stalker of Jean Claude Van Damne until he took part in the Subway diet and then fell in love with Colin Ferrell and began stalking him (he now wants to change his name from "lionheart" to "Phonebooth", but we won't let him). He kinda looks like that guy from Scary Movie with the baby dick.

Recommendations:
Recommend that LH own some people
Recommend that he post some naked chick pictures.
lionheart

Post by lionheart » Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:07 pm

Beautiful Die, simply stunning work.

Employee Name: Jumping Johnny Unibrow (aka Sovi3t)

Employee Occupation: Thick Skinned Veteran

Jumping Johnny Unibrow burst onto the scene relatively recently by GR and TSG standards, yet has made un unprecedented impact. His drunken and drug induced ramblings make The Big Lebowski blush, and he has successfully lowered the bar for morality for everyone around him. After being awarded The Golden Coathanger Award for his work in the dubious dispatching some of his own ill-gotten creation, Sovi3t has proceeded to post more original work than perhaps anyone. His battles are many, and his great sense of humor oft prevails over his complete lack of self control or even coherence.

Here is to hoping that Sovi3t continues to represent the Royal Mounted Police force by testing their loose adherence to Canada's celebrated weak drug policy.

Recommendations: Well.... we're pretty sure that JJ Unibrow won't listen anyway, so just have fun and puff, puff, pass.

Motherfucker. :D
"Your revolution is over, Mr. Lebowski! Condolences! The bums lost!"
die

Post by die » Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:36 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

LH, that was vicious and delicious.

Employee Name: Zeke "Ziggy" Breckinridge(aka Gubetim)

Employee Occupation: THE MASTER OF DOWNLOADING

Gubetim should be commended for downloading the entire internet onto a collection of DVD-R's. Also, style points should be awarded to him for posting a pic of himself wearing the Nirvana smiley shirt.

Recommendations: Keep on bloody downloading!
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Fri Mar 19, 2004 7:28 pm

:lmao: - Die and LH... good shit!

Employee Name: Chris Benoit (a.k.a. TheCripplerRules)
Employee Birthplace: Calgary.....Alberta.... Canada.....

Employee Occupation: semi-retired poster and new WORLDS CHAMPION!

TCR has been around for a long ass time.. This gap toothed wonder was and is the number one fan of another Chris Benoit of WWE Fame.. He even went so far as to change his name legally to mach Benoit's... (his old name was Ricardo Montalban Linklater III). Amongst his hobbies are posting funny shit on the CAWR, foraging through the woods with a pack of rabid wolverines, and applying the crippler cross face to helpless old ladies at bingo parlors.. This employee is fairly new to TSG but is a grizzled veteran of the LOP Forums particularly of the CAWR... This reviewer likes to describe the tenacity of TCR's posts as "Toothless Agression" (as TCR is missing his 4 front teeth from an accident with a Grizzly bear)

Recomendations:

Recommend that TCR see an Orthodontist about those missing teeth

Recommend that he seek some mental help for his obsession with Benoit

on a side note... Recommend that P-Mex get the office next to Die's with Brittany Murphy as my personal bitch.. i mean secretary
Cookie Cutter Civilian

Post by Cookie Cutter Civilian » Fri Mar 19, 2004 7:45 pm

Wow! I am deeply honored by the evaluation and hope I can do more contributing in the future. Unfortunately, work has dampered my quantity, quality, and content(wink, wink) of my posts. I do, however, wished PhreakyMex had used a better picture of me. It looks like I just got hit with a case of diarrhea. This one would have been better - it's me presenting my senior thesis, "Rabbit Season vs. Duck Season: The Duality of the Hunter Outsmarting Animals and Animals Outsmarting the Hunter."

The uncanny thing is PhreakyMex somehow knowing I have a speech impediment and thinning hair.
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Fri Mar 19, 2004 7:49 pm

The uncanny thing is PhreakyMex somehow knowing I have a speech impediment and thinning hair.
I have my ways of obtaining information...
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Sat Mar 20, 2004 6:15 am

lionheart wrote:Beautiful Die, simply stunning work.

Employee Name: Jumping Johnny Unibrow (aka Sovi3t)

Employee Occupation: Thick Skinned Veteran

Jumping Johnny Unibrow burst onto the scene relatively recently by GR and TSG standards, yet has made un unprecedented impact. His drunken and drug induced ramblings make The Big Lebowski blush, and he has successfully lowered the bar for morality for everyone around him. After being awarded The Golden Coathanger Award for his work in the dubious dispatching some of his own ill-gotten creation, Sovi3t has proceeded to post more original work than perhaps anyone. His battles are many, and his great sense of humor oft prevails over his complete lack of self control or even coherence.

Here is to hoping that Sovi3t continues to represent the Royal Mounted Police force by testing their loose adherence to Canada's celebrated weak drug policy.

Recommendations: Well.... we're pretty sure that JJ Unibrow won't listen anyway, so just have fun and puff, puff, pass.

Motherfucker. :D

rofl, that is amazing...I am blushing at the nice comments you made for me :)

I am fucking original, and as much of an asshole as I am, you'd be bored as shit without moi :)

Anywho, nobody touch Lionheart, as he's mine now *goes looking for "appropriate pics"*

I'll finish this up next week, as I have to be back at work soon, and I won't be having any free time until at least Monday :(

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
die

Post by die » Thu Mar 25, 2004 7:19 pm

Anywho, nobody touch Lionheart, as he's mine now *goes looking for "appropriate pics"*

:roll:

:P :twisted: :P
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Fri Mar 26, 2004 2:42 am

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

HOLY FUCKING PIG SHIT!!!!1!1! I never peeped out this thread before, and I just read the whole thing from top to bottom and its gotta be one of teh greatest threads of all time! :lol:

Seriously, mad props on the face-pwnership by you guys who've participated in here. :up:

EMPLOYEE EVALUATION:

Employee Name:
Skyler Anchorage Smith (aka Rockhard)

Location: Ohio? Philadelphia? Pittsburg? Geezuz, he's harder to locate than Osama...

Employee Occupation: Forum Troll

RH's personality type comes in rare forms, somewhat like midgets and freaks. He's known to provide his closest of comrades (other forum members he's spoken to personally about 3 times) with the most lucrative of gaming news and media. Of his 36 gaming publication subscriptions, each month he picks his favorite five, along with his honorary constant fave (EGM), and showers his forums with a cascade of up-to-date gaming info from each of the Fab Five.

Recommendations:
-For each gaming forum he signs up for, immdeiately awarded the "Position of Trust & Credibility"

-A pay increase from each mediocre used game he's sold on Ebay
Last edited by n-MITY on Sun Mar 28, 2004 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I don't want to completely destroy you, I hope that through our arguments you become smarter and/or more like myself."--die