True or False?

THE BESTEST STUFFS OF THE EVERS!!11!
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Mon May 30, 2005 10:15 pm

True. Both Marvin Williams and Raymond Felton are in the slated top 10 picks. Who knows what's beyond those ten as well?

T or F: It doesn't matter who makes it out of the East, the Spurs will win it all.
"I don't want to completely destroy you, I hope that through our arguments you become smarter and/or more like myself."--die
MrJ2006

Post by MrJ2006 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 6:54 am

True, i've been saying that I think that if any of the top 5 seeds made it outta the West, the title will be back here again. Although both Detroit and Miami will make it a great NBA Finals to watch.

T or F: The NBA Playoffs have lost that "feel" to it.

Bonus T or F: They should bring back the NBA on NBC. ABC just really blows.
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:34 pm

False, the playoffs only lose that "feel" when you watch a series like Miami vs Washington. The Celtics/Pacers series was good, as well as the Mavs/Rockets series (although after that game 7, I don't know if the Rockets even deserved to be in the playoffs).

Bonus was True, because ABC has forever sucked and NBC always had better commentating.

T or F: The Suns will see a game 6 in this series with the Spurs.
"I don't want to completely destroy you, I hope that through our arguments you become smarter and/or more like myself."--die
MrJ2006

Post by MrJ2006 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:14 pm

False, Parker and Duncan won't be that bad again; game 4 was only won by 5 points.

T or F: The Seahawks D looks much better than last year.
Blakk_Majik

Post by Blakk_Majik » Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:29 am

MrJ2006 wrote:False, Parker and Duncan won't be that bad again; game 4 was only won by 5 points.

T or F: The Seahawks D looks much better than last year.
True, but they will still get owned in the NFC West.

I'd just like to say that....
Blakk_Majik wrote: Bonus T/F: Miami vs. Detroit will go 7 games, with the big D pulling it out in the end as they always do.
Ok, so Flash wasn't 100%. However, my prediction came true, just as I knew it would.

True or False: The championship is coming back to the West this year, courtesy of the Spurs.
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:02 pm

That'd be false, Eduardo. :)

I just think so because I know the Detroit defense is going to show up, and if Rasheed is scoring close to 20 a game, they'll clobber the Spurs.

Expect Chauncey to contain Tony Parker and make him take more outside shots.

True or False: Mike Tyson's podium appearance this week was a complete trainwreck.
SoVi3t

Post by SoVi3t » Mon Jun 13, 2005 4:03 am

False...hearing him tell McBride's trainer that he was going to get him killed was fucking hilarious

True or False: The NHL will be back this year (as evident by the rumour of a Canada Day announcement, and NHL 2006 by EA Sports).

Bonus: Doc Holliday and the Jays have an excellent chance this year

Zytorg's mother sucks my dick for bus fare then walks home
MrJ2006

Post by MrJ2006 » Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:18 pm

True and False. The Jay's don't have a good shot at taking the wild card or the division the way the other Central teams are playing right now.

T or F: McMillion only left the Sonics because he wanted to cash in on his quick success.

Bonus: The Sonics will be not as well with a new coach coming in.