True or False?

THE BESTEST STUFFS OF THE EVERS!!11!
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:05 pm

Teh True! If I want a nap.. i'll watch some golf... They need to take heed from that old beer commercial and make it 'FULL CONTACT GOLF'

Vrai ou Faux

Jose Canseco is a washed up no money having loser who wants 10 more minutes in teh spotlight than he should have.
Blakk_Majik

Post by Blakk_Majik » Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:07 am

PhreakyMex wrote:Teh True! If I want a nap.. i'll watch some golf... They need to take heed from that old beer commercial and make it 'FULL CONTACT GOLF'

Vrai ou Faux

Jose Canseco is a washed up no money having loser who wants 10 more minutes in teh spotlight than he should have.
True. He was the man in Oakland, now he's just a has-been.

True or False:
You didn't know shit about "Texas Hold 'Em" until ESPN started airing the WSP.

Bonus T or F: If the WWE went out of business, no one would know or even care.
MrJ2006

Post by MrJ2006 » Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:12 am

True and True. I started playing Hold Em' after I saw it and everyone else around my school started playing. I played poker but didn't bother with anything else. And the WWE is just gay, I think everyone would be better off with them going out of business.

T or F: The Seahawks are gonna be fucked this offseason.
Repo Man
Location: Would you eat the moon if it was made of barbecue spareribs?

Post by Repo Man » Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:34 pm

MrJ2006 wrote: T or F: The Seahawks are gonna be fucked this offseason.

False: If Hasselback bends over near Holmgren, he's gonna be fucked.

T or F: Jim Haslett will run Deuce McAllister out of town.
$nave

Post by $nave » Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:19 pm

Repo Man wrote:T or F: Jim Haslett will run Deuce McAllister out of town.
Easy answer...
False: Haslett never runs Deuce anywhere, especially the red zone... he will "Brooks" him out of town

True or False: Arizona Cardinals will have a better record next season than the Saints
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:36 pm

False,

Not only does Arizona not have a QB but they dont have receivers or a HB or much of anything really... So even with Assclown Brooks and Jim Hasbeen teh Ain'ts still get a better record.

Cierto o Falso,

Teh Sonics have a good chance to win teh West with the allmighty Lake-show reduced to a sideshow...

Bonus Cierto o Falso

After what has so far been a truly disappointing season, KG will leave the T'Wolves at the end of this season.
Repo Man
Location: Would you eat the moon if it was made of barbecue spareribs?

Post by Repo Man » Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:02 pm

$nave wrote:
Repo Man wrote:T or F: Jim Haslett will run Deuce McAllister out of town.
Easy answer...
False: Haslett never runs Deuce anywhere, especially the red zone... he will "Brooks" him out of town

Nice.
Blakk_Majik

Post by Blakk_Majik » Thu Feb 10, 2005 5:27 pm

PhreakyMex wrote:False,

Not only does Arizona not have a QB but they dont have receivers or a HB or much of anything really... So even with Assclown Brooks and Jim Hasbeen teh Ain'ts still get a better record.

Cierto o Falso,

Teh Sonics have a good chance to win teh West with the allmighty Lake-show reduced to a sideshow...

Bonus Cierto o Falso

After what has so far been a truly disappointing season, KG will leave the T'Wolves at the end of this season.
False. Unless Duncan, Parker, and Ginobli get abducted by aliens, all your Western conference championships are belong to the Spurs.

Second one, not so sure. Not many teams can afford the salary a player like KG demands. Also, I don't want him to leave the Wolves, just so he can go to another piss-poor team(cough Clippers cough). The organization might pull a Lakeshow, and trade everyone else and pay KG a salary that would make Bill Gates green with envy.
MrJ2006

Post by MrJ2006 » Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:06 pm

God dammit blakk, you just fucked up the flow. :P Wheres your true or false?

And the Sonics have a good shot but I don't think they will win the WCF this year. Next year only if they can re-sign ray or find a replacement.
Blakk_Majik

Post by Blakk_Majik » Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:27 pm

Holy crap, can't believe I didn't put one down.

True or False: If you're still on dial-up, you're a loser.

Bonus T/F: Me spending $300+ on two pairs of shoes in the last 24 hours signifies I need help.
$nave

Post by $nave » Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:57 pm

Blakk_Majik wrote:Holy crap, can't believe I didn't put one down.

True or False: If you're still on dial-up, you're a loser.

Bonus T/F: Me spending $300+ on two pairs of shoes in the last 24 hours signifies I need help.
True, broadband is the only way to go, because peeps on this site like to post big pictures of big tittied women... And America loves big tittied women.

True, spending that much money on shoes and forgetting to add a T/F question at the end of your last post is a sure sign of hunger or lack of sleep...

True or False: The real MVP of the Super Bowl was the GoDaddy.com girl
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Fri Feb 11, 2005 3:35 am

Based on the Area 69 thread... I'd say unequivocally, irrefutably, unmistakeably, TRUE!!!

True or False

No matter how hard the media tries... there will never be another Air Jordan... Not even King James....
Blakk_Majik

Post by Blakk_Majik » Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:12 am

PhreakyMex wrote:Based on the Area 69 thread... I'd say unequivocally, irrefutably, unmistakeably, TRUE!!!

True or False

No matter how hard the media tries... there will never be another Air Jordan... Not even King James....
True. Teh greatness that was/is Michael Jordan is a once in a lifetime thing. Just like Wilt, Russell, Cooz, Jerry West, etc., etc., etc. But if Kobe keeps working, he can probably be the next Lebron.

True or False: If Emeka Okafor doesn't win ROY, there is something seriously wrong with the judging system.
MrJ2006

Post by MrJ2006 » Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:13 am

True. He deserves that award. Averaging a double double for the year on the Bobcats is pretty nice.

T or F: After tonights win against the Kings, the Sonics are still strong and have proven they can hang with the big boys.
$nave

Post by $nave » Fri Feb 11, 2005 3:13 pm

MrJ2006 wrote:T or F: After tonights win against the Kings, the Sonics are still strong and have proven they can hang with the big boys.
False, tonight's game with the Suns will be more telling than the Queens' game.

True or False: The Big East is the real power conference in college basketball because the last two national champions are members of that conference.