True or False?

THE BESTEST STUFFS OF THE EVERS!!11!
MrJ2006

Post by MrJ2006 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:02 am

Damn, shouldn't post after just waking up. True but this year the Dunk Contest was worth watching.

T or F: The West will win the Finals this year.
Blakk_Majik

Post by Blakk_Majik » Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:27 am

PhreakyMex wrote:True or False,

Teh Allstar Saturday Night thing is overrated.... Who the hell is Joe Smith anyway?

Bonus T or F

Blakk is missing a shoe from his Avatar..
No I'm not. The Jordan XX is a monstrosity of a shoe, and death should come quick to any that actually pay $175 for that garbage.
MrJ2006 wrote: Damn, shouldn't post after just waking up. True but this year the Dunk Contest was worth watching.

Definitely leaning toward true on that one. The Spurs > your favorite NBA team. However, you cannot completely count out Dwade and Shaq.

True or teh False: M$ stands a legit chance of sticking their foot up Sony's ass next gen.

Bonus T/F: Playing cards for money is only fun if you're winning.
$nave

Post by $nave » Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:26 pm

Teh Allstar Saturday Night thing is overrated.... Who the hell is Joe Smith anyway?
True. All all-star games are overrated. The NBA All-star game is only good for watching Beyonce shake her ass.
True or teh False: M$ stands a legit chance of sticking their foot up Sony's ass next gen.
True but "Only in America." Sony will rule Japan. Don't know about other markets.
Teh Spurs in 5... it doesn't matter who they are going against.
Bonus T/F: Playing cards for money is only fun if you're winning.
It goes without saying, true.

True or False: You are in a NASCAR/WNBA/Hobbit Layup/"something else that would embarass you" Fantasy league, but you are afraid to admit it.
Last edited by $nave on Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrJ2006

Post by MrJ2006 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:15 pm

False, I was in a NASCAR fantasy league last year but did the first race and said fuck it.

T or F: The Daytona 500 was boring up untill the last 20 laps.

Bonus T or F: I shouldn't have downed 10 Budweisers in 20 minutes.
TheWholeFNShow

Post by TheWholeFNShow » Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:23 am

False and True. Nascar is almost never entertaining. True, the beer to time ratio was far too high.

True or False: Allen Iverson carries the 76ers on his back...literally
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:51 pm

False. Had you said "carried", I'd have said true. Now AI has Webber, Mashburn, and a few other bench warmers to stomp out the average Eastern conference. I'd even go as far as saying they could contend with the Heat now.

T or F: With Moss in Oakland next season...7-9. :y
"I don't want to completely destroy you, I hope that through our arguments you become smarter and/or more like myself."--die
MrJ2006

Post by MrJ2006 » Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:53 am

False, they'll be 8-8 maybe. Now with Moss and Porter their offense looks pretty nice. At least their receivers can catch.

T or F: Now that the 76er's got better, they'll easily take the Atlantic division.
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:03 pm

False, I still see 'Superman' and 'Flash' and their supporting cast dominating at the end (the Heat for you non nickname knowing fans).

True or False,

Barry Bonds will have a mediocre year now that he has been found out along with the rest of the juicers.
n-MITY

Post by n-MITY » Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:37 pm

False. Bonds will continue to juice, regardless of the media's pressure. Have you seen the press conference from the other day? :shock: :lol:

T or F: The Lakers will make the Playoffs ahead of the T-Wolves.
"I don't want to completely destroy you, I hope that through our arguments you become smarter and/or more like myself."--die
MrJ2006

Post by MrJ2006 » Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:14 am

False, both are going to be lottery teams because Denver will get that last spot.

T or F: Ty Law won't do much outside of New England.
TheWholeFNShow

Post by TheWholeFNShow » Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:10 am

False, Ty Law is a dominant CB, and with any semblance of a defense in front of him will dominate.

True or False. Aaron Brooks will have a QB rating above 90% within the next three years.
MrJ2006

Post by MrJ2006 » Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:03 am

False, as long as he's taking it in the ass from Asslet then he won't worry about being good.

T or F: The Cardinals will win the NFC West next year.
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:20 pm

False.

They have no QB, they have no RB, they have no WR, therefore they have NO TEAM, poor Denny Green got suckered into the worst team EVAR!

True or False

Teh Bosox will repeat as champs.
Cookie Cutter Civilian

Post by Cookie Cutter Civilian » Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:09 pm

How does Arizona not have a RB and WR?

Marcel Shipp ran for 830 yards in 2002 and 2003 probably would have surpassed those numbers in 2004 with him taking more snaps with Emmitt's diminished role except he broke his leg in training camp.

Larry Fitzgerald and Bryant Johnson are both first-round selections in the past two drafts, plus second-round selection Anquan Boldin was Rookie of the Year last year. All three are potential playmakers.

The problem goes to the third position of QB, a position that Green doesn't put much value in (Vikings days-Gannon, Salisbury. Moon, B. Johnson, Cunningham, George, Culpepper, 10 years/7 quarterbacks who played 10 games or more) and if they work on that I see success in the Cardinals future.
PhreakyMex

Post by PhreakyMex » Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:19 pm

First, You didnt say True or False

Second, you stopped the momentum of the thread.
Larry Fitzgerald and Bryant Johnson are both first-round selections in the past two drafts, plus second-round selection Anquan Boldin was Rookie of the Year last year. All three are potential playmakers
Ok I retract my statement on the WR's

Marcel Shipp ran for 830 yards in 2002 and 2003 probably would have surpassed those numbers in 2004 with him taking more snaps with Emmitt's diminished role except he broke his leg in training camp.
The key word being Broke his LEG

Now since my last one was ignored

True or False after 2 games, Teh Sixers are officially WORSE off than they were without C-Webb.

Bonus T or F Teh Mavericks are in teh same boat with Van Horny